Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50851 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2019, 02:55:34 PM »
Advertisement
Actually, Richard states it best. There is a complete lack of evidence that BRW was ever in the SN, LHO not so much.

Knowing that shots were possibly or likely fired from that exact location, do you really think that BRW would have any incentive to say "yeah, I was there a few minutes prior to the shots"?

I don't know about BRW but I would not. It is clear he was reluctant to place himself on the 6th floor and with good reason . The fact he walked to the 5th floor before the assassination instead of being carried off the 6th floor after the assassination indicates he never had a chance encounter with LHO like Tippit.

I suspect you are right Jack. BRW did not have an encounter with LHO on the 6th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2019, 02:55:34 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2019, 03:23:43 PM »
No, Mooney is describing the rifle rest in the 11/23 statement. In his WC testimony he is describing  a completely different location. Both are a completely different locations than described by the other detectives and witnesses.  Maybe Alyea's "media influence" ?

Mooney 11/23:   "Inside this cubby hole affair was three more boxes so arranged as to provide what appeared to be a rest for a rifle On one of these cartons was a half-eaten piece of chicken."

Mooney, WC testimony:
 Mr. BALL - Tell us where you found it?
Mr. MOONEY - It would be laying over on the top of these other boxes. This here is kind of blurred.

Det. Mooney  stated did not know about BRW lunch by the third window.

Mr. BALL - You didn't see a paper sack anywhere near a two-wheel truck or a Dr. Pepper bottle?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; in my running around up there, I didn't observe it. Possibly it was there. I am sure it was But I didn't check it.

BRW stated he left his lunch there where eventually it was photographed and also referenced by Det. Boyd, "40 feet to the west" of the SN.

No, Mooney was describing what became known as the snipers nest.....the "cubby hole" constructed of cartons.

I then went on back to the 6th floor and went direct to the far corner and then discovered a cubby hole which had been constructed out of cartons which protected it from sight and found where someone had been in an area of perhaps 2 feet surrounded by cardboard cartons of books. Inside this cubby hole affair was three more boxes so arranged as to provide what appeared to be a rest for a rifle. On one of these cartons was a half-eaten piece of chicken.

He distinguishes between cartons that were used to construct the "cubby hole" and boxes for the rifle rest. He distinctly clarified this in his WC testimony. The chicken and lunch sack was no more than 5 feet from the boxes. He was in the SN area from the time he found it until after Fritz arrived. Probably 10 minutes or so. In that time Gerald Hill came to observe the scene. He was photographed hanging ut out the next window along and reporter Tom Ewell told of him announcing about the unfinished chicken in the SN. A number of other officers who observed the SN prior to the arrival of Fritz provided reports consistent with the lunch remnants in the SN.

Mooney knew of no lunch sack by the third window because it wasn’t there at that time. Obviously someone put the chicken piece inside the sack before Studebaker processed it.

BRW said nothing of his lunch, position or how it was "discovered" by Studebaker, until Day asked the employees "who left their chicken bones in a sack by the two wheeler" on Monday 25th. He was influenced by Day, who was told of the lunch by Studebaker.

Who thinks BRW sat behind a closed window on the 6th floor for almost 15 minutes waiting to see the President? Yet as soon as he went down stairs he decided that the window should be opened.

I suggest Boyd is a prime candidate for your media influenced/talking to others chinese whispers. At the time he was present the chicken lunch was not 30-40 feet away.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2019, 04:35:09 PM »
LOL.  You are equating the evidence of BRW's and Oswald's presence in the SN. Oswald's prints were found on the SN boxes and fired bullet casings from his rifle are by the window.

“His rifle”. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2019, 04:35:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2019, 05:07:54 PM »
It is clear he was reluctant to place himself The fact he walked to the 5th floor before the assassination instead of being carried off the 6th floor after the assassination indicates he never had a chance encounter with LHO like Tippit.

a) there’s no reason to think the same person killed Tippit

b) the alleged TSBD assassin only brought 4 bullets

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »
Actually, Richard states it best. There is a complete lack of evidence that BRW was ever in the SN, LHO not so much.

Knowing that shots were possibly or likely fired from that exact location, do you really think that BRW would have any incentive to say "yeah, I was there a few minutes prior to the shots"?

I don't know about BRW but I would not. It is clear he was reluctant to place himself on the 6th floor and with good reason . The fact he walked to the 5th floor before the assassination instead of being carried off the 6th floor after the assassination indicates he never had a chance encounter with LHO like Tippit.

There is a complete lack of evidence that BRW was ever in the SN

The only way this statement could be true is if the available evidence, which is being completely ignored, wouldn't exist.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:10:35 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: October 20, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #205 on: October 20, 2019, 02:51:18 PM »
No, Mooney was describing what became known as the snipers nest.....the "cubby hole" constructed of cartons.

I then went on back to the 6th floor and went direct to the far corner and then discovered a cubby hole which had been constructed out of cartons which protected it from sight and found where someone had been in an area of perhaps 2 feet surrounded by cardboard cartons of books. Inside this cubby hole affair was three more boxes so arranged as to provide what appeared to be a rest for a rifle. On one of these cartons was a half-eaten piece of chicken.

He distinguishes between cartons that were used to construct the "cubby hole" and boxes for the rifle rest. He distinctly clarified this in his WC testimony. The chicken and lunch sack was no more than 5 feet from the boxes. He was in the SN area from the time he found it until after Fritz arrived. Probably 10 minutes or so. In that time Gerald Hill came to observe the scene. He was photographed hanging ut out the next window along and reporter Tom Ewell told of him announcing about the unfinished chicken in the SN. A number of other officers who observed the SN prior to the arrival of Fritz provided reports consistent with the lunch remnants in the SN.

Mooney knew of no lunch sack by the third window because it wasn’t there at that time. Obviously someone put the chicken piece inside the sack before Studebaker processed it.

BRW said nothing of his lunch, position or how it was "discovered" by Studebaker, until Day asked the employees "who left their chicken bones in a sack by the two wheeler" on Monday 25th. He was influenced by Day, who was told of the lunch by Studebaker.

Who thinks BRW sat behind a closed window on the 6th floor for almost 15 minutes waiting to see the President? Yet as soon as he went down stairs he decided that the window should be opened.

I suggest Boyd is a prime candidate for your media influenced/talking to others chinese whispers. At the time he was present the chicken lunch was not 30-40 feet away.

It is a huge stretch to interpret Mooney's statement as being anything other than the rifle rest. That he was somehow mentally making the distinction between boxes and cartons in a simple affidavit. Other detectives place the chicken in completely different places which is what brings you back to Alyea's statement.

"Mooney knew of no lunch sack by the third window"

Not knowing about the lunch does not mean they weren't there. He did not know about the rifle until is was found. I doubt anyone cried out I found a lunch sack with chicken in it and a frito bag and next to it is a Dr Pepper pop bottle.

"In that time Gerald Hill came to observe the scene. He was photographed hanging ut out the next window along and reporter Tom Ewell told of him announcing about the unfinished chicken in the SN."

The rest of the observation by Ewell is that Hill was waving a piece of chicken. That never happened.

"Mooney knew of no lunch sack by the third window because it wasn’t there at that time. Obviously someone put the chicken piece inside the sack before Studebaker processed it."

This is where this train of thought really goes off the rails. Why would these people just assume it does or does not belong to the assassin? The news media obviously believed that to be the case because they were told that was the case by someone. Why would the detectives conspire to do this evidence tampering in full view of all the other detectives, news media, employees and witnesses searching the 6th floor? How would they possibly know the age of the bones or anything about their history? Why would they assume moving them a short distance would have any impact on the investigation?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2019, 02:53:16 PM »
There is a complete lack of evidence that BRW was ever in the SN

The only way this statement could be true if the available evidence which is being completely ignored wouldn't exist.

What is the "available evidence" that is being ignored?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2019, 02:53:16 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2019, 03:30:46 PM »
Jack, why would you assume that if the bag was moved, it was done to intentionally thwart the investigation?