Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50389 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2019, 12:56:16 AM »
Advertisement
What happened to "who said anything about a conspiracy"?

That comment related you your claim that I was suggesting conspiracy about the movement of the lunch by police. I was not. I gather the nuance of the conspiracy between Hosty and Shanklin was lost on you. Maybe you don't agree that they conspired.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 12:57:03 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2019, 12:56:16 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2019, 01:00:34 AM »
It wasn't just the FBI, Rowland claimed the Sheriff Dept changed his statement from stating he had seen the man with a rifle 5 feet back from the window to 15 feet back from the window.
Seemed to be a pattern with him.

But I thought he was supposed to be an exaggerator Jack. This seems to buck the trend. Your straw clutching is remarkably consistent by comparison.  :)

Perhaps you can find someone else here that believes Rowland concocted the whole thing. Is anyone else convinced?

By the way, still waiting for your call on how all the bones got into the bag and folded it over near the two wheeler when "discovered" by Studebaker.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 01:06:17 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2019, 03:59:56 AM »
Then why did so many deputies see it in the so-called sniper’s nest? Mass hallucination?

John,

Maybe he didn't finish it and Oswald was hungry so he kiped it?

Maybe Oswald realized it would really screw up the investigators and future so-called JFK assassination "researchers" if he moved it, himself, to his cozy little sniper's nest?

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:03:48 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2019, 03:59:56 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2019, 04:12:01 AM »
Maybe he didn't finish it and Oswald was hungry so he kiped it?

Maybe Oswald realized it would really screw up the investigators and future so-called JFK assassination "researchers" if he moved it, himself, to his cozy little sniper's nest?

Maybe your made-up BS is tiresome.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2019, 04:26:49 AM »
Maybe your made-up BS is tiresome.

John,

Why don't you leave, then?

(Just an idea.)

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2019, 04:26:49 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2019, 04:28:57 AM »
That comment related you your claim that I was suggesting conspiracy about the movement of the lunch by police. I was not. I gather the nuance of the conspiracy between Hosty and Shanklin was lost on you. Maybe you don't agree that they conspired.

Police moving the lunch around is not a conspiracy? The sack with BRW's lunch in it was by the two wheeler. No one but BRW placed it there.

No it was not. It was a claim the Dallas police conspired to move the chicken bones out of the SN area. Completely unrelated to the FBI, Hosty, Shanklin, and Oswald's note. What happened to Rowland and the fabricated Negro in the SN storyline, the thread has now become about Hosty and Shanklin and your denial of promoting a conspiracy?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2019, 04:33:20 AM »
But I thought he was supposed to be an exaggerator Jack. This seems to buck the trend. Your straw clutching is remarkably consistent by comparison.  :)

Perhaps you can find someone else here that believes Rowland concocted the whole thing. Is anyone else convinced?

By the way, still waiting for your call on how all the bones got into the bag and folded it over near the two wheeler when "discovered" by Studebaker.

Exaggerator maybe, fabricator definitely.

The WC was convinced he was making it up. I don't know how you could read his testimony and not see all the inconsistencies in it. Specter completely exposed him during his testimony as did his wife.  Until Arnold attempted to put another person in the SN his fabrication was somewhat harmless because for real there was a man with a rifle on the 6th floor. Attempting to place another person in the SN took the whole fabrication to a new level. People who want to desperately believe there was conspiracy and what Rowland stated, regardless of whether it was factual or not, are not convinced and never will be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2019, 04:33:20 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2019, 04:34:54 AM »
Why don't you leave, then?

(Just an idea.)

I have a better idea. Why don’t you stop vomiting your made up BS all over yet another forum before you’re banned from this one too?