Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50388 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2019, 02:32:51 PM »
Advertisement
Of all the kooky claims and desperate attempts to conjure false doubt as to Oswald's guilt, the one that takes the prize has to be that there is somehow doubt that someone seen pointing a rifle at JFK at the moment he was assassinated fired a shot from that rifle.  Imagine the lunacy of this claim.  For some inexplicable reason, an individual decides to point a rifle out the window but not fire it.  Why this implausible and bizarre action would be taken by someone is left entirely unexplained.  Just like John Wilkes Booth seen pointing a gun at Lincoln's head an instant after he was shot.  We can only apparently "assume" what happened.  No logical inference is permitted.  Any unbiased person would conclude that it is accurate to state that a witness saw someone shot when they hear a gunshot and look in that very instance toward a person pointing a gun at the individual who has been shot.  It is the literal smoking gun.  To take pedantic issue with that without offering any explanation as to why someone would be pointing a gun at an individual who has just been shot is a great example of the dishonest, defense attorney tactics that substitutes for an honest discussion of this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2019, 02:32:51 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2019, 03:07:05 PM »
Mr. SPECTER - Now, at the time you made the Saturday statement, which you say was transcribed and appears as Exhibit 358, did you at that time tell the interviewing FBI agents about the colored gentleman who you testified was in the window which you marked with an "A"?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes; I did.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you ask them at that time to include the information in the statement which they took from you?
Mr. ROWLAND - No. I think I told them about it after the statement, as an afterthought, an afterthought came up, it came into my mind. I also told the agents that took a statement from me on Sunday. They didn't seem very interested, so I just forgot about it for a while.
Mr. SPECTER - Was that information included in the written portion of the statement which was taken from you on Sunday?
Mr. ROWLAND - No, it wasn't. It shouldn't but the agent deleted it though himself, I mean I included it in what I gave.
Mr. SPECTER - When you say deleted it, did he strike it out after putting it in, or did he omit it in the transcription?
Mr. ROWLAND - Omitted it.
Senator COOPER - I think you said a while ago that when you told the FBI agents on Saturday that you had seen this Negro man in the window, that they indicated to you that they weren't interested in it at all. What did they say which gave you that impression?
Mr. ROWLAND - I don't remember exactly what was said. The context was again the agents were trying to find out if I could positively identify the man that I saw. They were concerned mainly with this, and I brought up to them about the Negro man after I had signed the statement, and at that time he just told me that they were just trying to find out about or if anyone could identify the man who was up there. They just didn't seem interested at all. They didn't pursue the point. They didn't take it down in the notation as such.
Mr. SPECTER - It was more of the fact that they didn't pursue it, didn't include it?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - Or that they said something which led you to believe they were not interested?
Mr. ROWLAND - It was just the fact they didn't pursue it. I mean, I just mentioned that I saw him in that window. They didn't ask me, you know, if was this at the same time or such. They just didn't seem very interested in that at all.

It wasn't just the FBI, Rowland claimed the Sheriff Dept changed his statement from stating he had seen the man with a rifle 5 feet back from the window to 15 feet back from the window.
Seemed to be a pattern with him.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2019, 03:11:15 PM »
If Williams was not on the 2 wheeler but sitting in the SN he would not see the gunman Rowland saw at 12.15. Remember the WC did experiments to prove it. Another piece that fits nicely.

What happened to the bones stuff Jack? Are you going with a 6th floor littered with chicken remnants (Shelley and Momtgomery) or a chicken free 6th floor but on the 5th floor (Alyea), or both? How many lunch sacks? Where were they?

Do I understand your position now to be that Rowland made everything up? No gunman at all...just got his wife to go along but only half a story....she only agreed to lie about one but not two men? He just put information together from what he heard after the shots and decided to get famous I guess.

So you are good with the description of the man with a rifle provided by Rowland?  A three foot tall man with what Rowland stated was an imported  "30 odd size 6?"   Arnold started out blowing smoke up his wife's ass about a gunman on the 6th floor because of the conversation they were having about the Adlai Stevens visit, then he took it to a whole new level with the assassination investigation and the WC.  How many times does it take catching him making up stories to not believe him. Is 6 or 8  or 10? The WC knew he was fabricating the whole story that is why Ford asked him:
The CHAIRMAN - Anything further, Congressman Ford?
Representative FORD - Mr. Rowland, have you ever had occasion to go back to the scene and reconstruct it? Have you ever gone back--
The CHAIRMAN - Supposing we take a few minutes recess.
Mr. ROWLAND - The answer to that question is yes; I do all the time. I pass that area very frequently.

--------------
What about the sacks? Weatherford only mentioned seeing CE 142 the sack the rifle came in.

Montgomery and Shelley only stated there was multiple locations for the chicken bones. The different detectives' statements placed them all over the place. Including Mooney who originally discovered the SN. Quite a discovery given Brennan told them where the shots were fired from and a description of the shooter.

Alyea is commenting on the psychology of witness statements, nothing more. Feel free to provide an explanation for the detectives statements and there variance placing the chicken all over the different barricade boxes. Start with Mooney. Gerald Hill was photographed holding his hat not a piece of chicken.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2019, 03:11:15 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2019, 03:12:57 PM »
Gee Otto, are you suggesting someone in the FBI might have altered, destroyed or removed evidence regarding the assassination......oh yeah, I forgot......good point.

What happened to "who said anything about a conspiracy"?

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2019, 03:15:43 PM »
I am not sure why you would say that I don't like it, when I don't even know what "it" is supposed to be. Besides, I have no horse in this race and don't really care either way. I just want to make sense of the evidence, that's all.

So, according to you, was there a black man on the 6th floor, or not?

Why do you keep avoiding the fact that BRW confirmed he was on the 6th floor until he joined Norman and Jarman on the 5th only minutes post shots?

Btw, you first said six people saw the shooter. You've now changed it to 5 people, but you have failed to name them. Why is that?

BRW was on the floor until he went to join Jarman and Norman. He just was never in the SN. That is  Colin's hopeful addition.

Brennan, Euins, Fischer, Edwards, Unknown person talking to detective Herbert Sawyer (basically who told him about the Winchester 30-30 rifle?) 

www.22november1963.org.uk/who-saw-oswald-in-the-sixth-floor-window

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2019, 03:15:43 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2019, 03:22:44 PM »
So what? Brennan thought he saw a 30 year old. Euins saw a guy with a bald spot. They’re six floors down. Any specific details are largely interpreted. The point is, Rowland saw a black guy in the 6th floor SE window. That black guy (who left his lunch bag there) was Bonnie Ray Williams.

I dunno. Same way Brennan knew his guy was 5’10” and 165 pounds?

No, not 5. Try again.

Bonnie Ray Williams left his lunch bag by the two wheeler by the third set of windows.

How could you possibly know that, when his description was of somebody else entirely different? Here is a little John I , being a negro on the 6th floor and eating his lunch by the two wheeler doesn't place him in the SN.

BRW knew where he was at and it was never in the SN.

No it is five.

Pat Speer:
www.patspeer.com/chapter-4b-threads-of-evidence

P Speer: "So where did Sawyer get his information about the 30-30 and Winchester?
While some have mused that the witness providing the info to Sawyer was not Howard Brennan, but some unnamed conspirator trying to frame Oswald, others have mused that Sawyer combined the description provided by Brennan with the statements of one or more other witnesses. "

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2019, 03:27:30 PM »
So then how did he determine that the man he saw aiming actually fired?

Smoke and sound. Hard to see a bullet leave the barrel.  Any explanation for why he would aim a rifle and not fire it?
As he testified to no muzzle flash and little to no recoil.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2019, 03:27:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2019, 03:47:51 PM »
BRW was on the floor until he went to join Jarman and Norman. He just was never in the SN. That is  Colin's hopeful addition.

Brennan, Euins, Fischer, Edwards, Unknown person talking to detective Herbert Sawyer (basically who told him about the Winchester 30-30 rifle?) 

www.22november1963.org.uk/who-saw-oswald-in-the-sixth-floor-window

BRW was on the floor until he went to join Jarman and Norman. He just was never in the SN.

And how exactly do you know for sure he was never in the SN?