Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50787 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2019, 02:06:18 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. BRENNAN. I positively thought that the first shot was a backfire of a motorcycle. And then something made me think that someone was throwing firecrackers from the Texas Book Store, and a possibility it was the second shot. But I glanced up or looked up and I saw this man taking aim for his last shot. The first shot and last shot is my only positive recollection of two shots.
Mr. McCLOY. Did you see the rifle explode? Did you see the flash of what was either the second or the third shot?
Mr. BRENNAN. No.
Mr. McCLOY. Could you see that he had discharged the rifle?
Mr. BRENNAN. No. For some reason I did not get an echo at any time. The first shot was positive and clear and the last shot was positive and dear, with no echo on my part.
Mr. McCLOY. Yes. But you saw him aim?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
Mr. McCLOY. Did you see the rifle discharge, did you see the recoil or the flash?
Mr. BRENNAN. No.
Mr. McCLOY. But you heard the last shot.
Mr. BRENNAN. The report; yes, sir.

Brennan is correct. There are videos of the carcano being fired from the front and there is no muzzle flash and very little recoil.

He stated he seen him fire the rifle at least three different times.

Dallas Morning News Saturday Nov 23, 1964 ---- The Assassin Crouched And Took Deadly Aim by Kent Biffle
"After the first shot, I looked up and saw him. The gun was sticking out of the window. I saw him fire a second time.

FBI Report 11/22
“…... He said the rifle was pointed in the direction of the President’s car when he saw it fired.”

FBI Report 1/7/64
“The car passed out of sight and shortly thereafter, he heard one shot, which he first believed to have been a firecracker, and he immediately looked toward the TSBD building and saw a man on the sixth floor in the same window, near the southeast corner of the building, and noticed that this man took deliberate aim and shot the rifle again.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2019, 02:06:18 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2019, 02:14:16 PM »
Oh boy, Richard is spinning out of control and losing it. It must be hard to be so obsessed with a "contrarian fantasy world" that doesn't exist.

You can always tell when Roger is running scared.  He starts with this kind of rambling nonsense to deflect.  I simply applied the same standard that he and his contrarian fantasy buddy apply to Oswald.  Witnesses heard a loud boom - a gun shot - looked in that direction and saw a man pointing a rifle at JFK who had just been shot.  But they take issue with characterizing this as the witness having seen him shoot JFK.   You can't make that up.  It's the exact analogy to the Booth situation.  But for some reason they don't like that one as it highlights the absolute absurdity of their desperate, pedantic attempt to conjure false doubt.  What do they think happened here if the person pointing the rifle at the moment of the assassination did not fire it?  Let me guess.  They don't care to explain it.  No one is suggesting a conspiracy.  That is a strawman.  It just is.  Nothing to see there.  People can go around pointing rifles out the window without firing them.  Happens all the time.   And on and on and on.  Down the rabbit hole of lunacy.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2019, 02:17:19 PM »

Shelly's response to the WC about Rowland's observation. What might be the most important criteria for someone momentarily observing an individual at about 200 feet away......

1. Location (On the 6th floor around the time mentioned)
2. Sex
3. Race
4. Build
5. Other characteristics, eg clothing, age etc....

Whoops.....looks like too much placed on age than location by Shelley.

Did Rowland know about your list and that he was supposed to follow it? Nobody had a clue as to who Rowland described. The reason for that is Rowland made the whole story up. Now you know why they only looked at pictures of West and Piper. Nobody else was even close. Certainly not twenty something BRW. It is almost bizarre that he would make up a story of a negro instead of claiming to have seen the assassin. The assassin was really there.

BRW stated he did not see anyone else on the 6hth floor. He definitely confirmed Rowland's testimony of man with a rifle in the SW corner was false. Rowland did not remotely give a description of BRW and completely missed there actually was a real gunman in that window, despite claiming he looked repeatedly at the window right up until the time the motorcade arrived. He fabricated this like he did all the other parts of his statement. Until he spoke to the WC he never told a soul about a negro in the SE corner. Not one person.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2019, 02:17:19 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2019, 03:15:55 PM »
Did Rowland know about your list and that he was supposed to follow it? Nobody had a clue as to who Rowland described. The reason for that is Rowland made the whole story up. Now you know why they only looked at pictures of West and Piper. Nobody else was even close. Certainly not twenty something BRW. It is almost bizarre that he would make up a story of a negro instead of claiming to have seen the assassin. The assassin was really there.

BRW stated he did not see anyone else on the 6hth floor. He definitely confirmed Rowland's testimony of man with a rifle in the SW corner was false. Rowland did not remotely give a description of BRW and completely missed there actually was a real gunman in that window, despite claiming he looked repeatedly at the window right up until the time the motorcade arrived. He fabricated this like he did all the other parts of his statement. Until he spoke to the WC he never told a soul about a negro in the SE corner. Not one person.

If Williams was not on the 2 wheeler but sitting in the SN he would not see the gunman Rowland saw at 12.15. Remember the WC did experiments to prove it. Another piece that fits nicely.

What happened to the bones stuff Jack? Are you going with a 6th floor littered with chicken remnants (Shelley and Momtgomery) or a chicken free 6th floor but on the 5th floor (Alyea), or both? How many lunch sacks? Where were they?

Do I understand your position now to be that Rowland made everything up? No gunman at all...just got his wife to go along but only half a story....she only agreed to lie about one but not two men? He just put information together from what he heard after the shots and decided to get famous I guess.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2019, 03:20:52 PM »
Mr. SPECTER - Now, at the time you made the Saturday statement, which you say was transcribed and appears as Exhibit 358, did you at that time tell the interviewing FBI agents about the colored gentleman who you testified was in the window which you marked with an "A"?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes; I did.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you ask them at that time to include the information in the statement which they took from you?
Mr. ROWLAND - No. I think I told them about it after the statement, as an afterthought, an afterthought came up, it came into my mind. I also told the agents that took a statement from me on Sunday. They didn't seem very interested, so I just forgot about it for a while.
Mr. SPECTER - Was that information included in the written portion of the statement which was taken from you on Sunday?
Mr. ROWLAND - No, it wasn't. It shouldn't but the agent deleted it though himself, I mean I included it in what I gave.
Mr. SPECTER - When you say deleted it, did he strike it out after putting it in, or did he omit it in the transcription?
Mr. ROWLAND - Omitted it.
Senator COOPER - I think you said a while ago that when you told the FBI agents on Saturday that you had seen this Negro man in the window, that they indicated to you that they weren't interested in it at all. What did they say which gave you that impression?
Mr. ROWLAND - I don't remember exactly what was said. The context was again the agents were trying to find out if I could positively identify the man that I saw. They were concerned mainly with this, and I brought up to them about the Negro man after I had signed the statement, and at that time he just told me that they were just trying to find out about or if anyone could identify the man who was up there. They just didn't seem interested at all. They didn't pursue the point. They didn't take it down in the notation as such.
Mr. SPECTER - It was more of the fact that they didn't pursue it, didn't include it?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - Or that they said something which led you to believe they were not interested?
Mr. ROWLAND - It was just the fact they didn't pursue it. I mean, I just mentioned that I saw him in that window. They didn't ask me, you know, if was this at the same time or such. They just didn't seem very interested in that at all.

Gee Otto, are you suggesting someone in the FBI might have altered, destroyed or removed evidence regarding the assassination......oh yeah, I forgot......good point.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2019, 03:20:52 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2019, 04:22:23 PM »
I honestly do not understand what the point is you are so desperately trying to make.

Actually judging by your post, it appears you understand very well what it means. Just don't like it. Rowland made the whole story up just like a majority of his testimony.

I am not sure why you would say that I don't like it, when I don't even know what "it" is supposed to be. Besides, I have no horse in this race and don't really care either way. I just want to make sense of the evidence, that's all.

So, according to you, was there a black man on the 6th floor, or not?

Why do you keep avoiding the fact that BRW confirmed he was on the 6th floor until he joined Norman and Jarman on the 5th only minutes post shots?

Btw, you first said six people saw the shooter. You've now changed it to 5 people, but you have failed to name them. Why is that?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 04:48:33 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2019, 04:30:52 PM »
You can always tell when Roger is running scared.  He starts with this kind of rambling nonsense to deflect.  I simply applied the same standard that he and his contrarian fantasy buddy apply to Oswald.  Witnesses heard a loud boom - a gun shot - looked in that direction and saw a man pointing a rifle at JFK who had just been shot.  But they take issue with characterizing this as the witness having seen him shoot JFK.   You can't make that up.  It's the exact analogy to the Booth situation.  But for some reason they don't like that one as it highlights the absolute absurdity of their desperate, pedantic attempt to conjure false doubt.  What do they think happened here if the person pointing the rifle at the moment of the assassination did not fire it?  Let me guess.  They don't care to explain it.  No one is suggesting a conspiracy.  That is a strawman.  It just is.  Nothing to see there.  People can go around pointing rifles out the window without firing them.  Happens all the time.   And on and on and on.  Down the rabbit hole of lunacy.

The only thing worth responding to is this;

What do they think happened here if the person pointing the rifle at the moment of the assassination did not fire it?  Let me guess.  They don't care to explain it.  No one is suggesting a conspiracy.  That is a strawman.

The only thing correct in your entire rambling post is that the above is indeed a strawman, i.e. an argument you made up only to knock it down later!

straw man
noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"

a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
"a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2019, 04:30:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2019, 05:36:06 PM »
This is the first time I have ever heard that a description of a balding 55 to 60 year old man with wrinkles is a description of a twenty year old. Your slipping John, you are normally way more critical than this.

So what? Brennan thought he saw a 30 year old. Euins saw a guy with a bald spot. They’re six floors down. Any specific details are largely interpreted. The point is, Rowland saw a black guy in the 6th floor SE window. That black guy (who left his lunch bag there) was Bonnie Ray Williams.

How does Rowland know he is tall and slender when all he supposedly sees is that he is leaning out of a window?

I dunno. Same way Brennan knew his guy was 5’10” and 165 pounds?

Excuse me, it was five. I accidently included Rowland's imaginary man with a rifle.

No, not 5. Try again.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 05:50:31 PM by John Iacoletti »