Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140530 times)

Online James Hackerott

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1056 on: January 11, 2020, 01:06:15 AM »
Advertisement
   Bump regarding the shadow extending from the TSBD West Wall onto the Landing. With the shadow extending LESS than 2.5 Feet from the wall across the landing, Lovelady would have to be able to literally touch the wall to have the wall's shadow engulf HALF of his body. The images we see do Not place Lovelady remotely close to the wall. PLUS, you have Prayer Person ALREADY on the Landing/close to the wall.
Some notes about the graphics I posted. For the dates/times the two values to the right are the sun's altitude and azimuth and should not be confused for distances from the wall. Not that anyone is but I left the door open for that thinking by not clearly specifying the meaning of those two values.

In my pre-editied post I showed a distance of 38” of the shadow edge from the wall along the front edge of the landing (as Chris requested). That mistake was due to my forgetting my rule divisions were 3” not 4” - thus changing the distance to 29”.

I also made some measurements on the landing. Those green wall slats are 25.5” for a run of 10 slats.
The landing bricks width measured 8.25” for a run of 2 bricks+2 mortar.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1056 on: January 11, 2020, 01:06:15 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1057 on: January 12, 2020, 05:20:43 PM »
Some notes about the graphics I posted. For the dates/times the two values to the right are the sun's altitude and azimuth and should not be confused for distances from the wall. Not that anyone is but I left the door open for that thinking by not clearly specifying the meaning of those two values.

In my pre-editied post I showed a distance of 38” of the shadow edge from the wall along the front edge of the landing (as Chris requested). That mistake was due to my forgetting my rule divisions were 3” not 4” - thus changing the distance to 29”.

I also made some measurements on the landing. Those green wall slats are 25.5” for a run of 10 slats.

Bump regarding the scant amount of the TSBD Landing being covered by Wall Shadow.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1058 on: January 12, 2020, 05:39:15 PM »
Chris,
It looks like that distance is about 38” 29" from the wall. The renderings use a rule with 3” sections. I took a number of photos and measures of the doorway structures while in Dallas about 6 weeks ago. So, I may need to make some slight adjustments in the future. Tho Darnell overhead rendering in your post is not mine, but Andre Stancak's.

I also took photos of the doorway that may be of some help or interest in the future. All of those photos were taken while Daylight Savings Time was still in effect.
I hope this helps you.

Bump regarding where the West Wall shadow falls across the LESS than 4 feet deep TSBD Landing.
   For that alleged Wall Shadow to cover 1/2 of Lovelady's body, he would need to be standing close enough to that wall to almost touch it with his outstretched (R) arm. Also, do Not forget that Prayer Person is wedged into that same shadow area of the Landing.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:44:11 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1058 on: January 12, 2020, 05:39:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1059 on: January 13, 2020, 08:07:06 PM »
To anyone who is not blind, mad or dishonest, it is perfectly obvious that Mr Lovelady is not on the landing here:

For a shadow to fall down Mr Lovelady in this location is a physical impossibility.

Therefore the 'shadow' we see is fake. It has been added to the film in order to hide something.

Not complicated!  Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1060 on: January 13, 2020, 09:14:31 PM »

Bump regarding SHADOW EDGE.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1060 on: January 13, 2020, 09:14:31 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1061 on: January 14, 2020, 03:02:33 AM »
If there is texture in that shadowed part of Lovelady shirt as Mytton posted earlier , then the method of adding this anomalous shadow may have been by airbrush

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #1062 on: January 14, 2020, 06:45:07 AM »
To anyone who is not blind, mad or dishonest, it is perfectly obvious that Mr Lovelady is not on the landing here:

For a shadow to fall down Mr Lovelady in this location is a physical impossibility.

Therefore the 'shadow' we see is fake. It has been added to the film in order to hide something.

Not complicated!  Thumb1:

Not complicated?  It actually is for Mr.  John (misrepresentation) Mytton, he is a very very special case. He has no common sense. He is not blind but he is very dishonest. He alters all sorts of things that were already altered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1062 on: January 14, 2020, 06:45:07 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1063 on: January 14, 2020, 12:22:00 PM »
If there is texture in that shadowed part of Lovelady shirt as Mytton posted earlier , then the method of adding this anomalous shadow may have been by airbrush

Yes, looks like an aerial imaging job!  Thumb1:

The big question is---------------------why? What needed to be hidden on that side of the entranceway? Was Mr Lovelady toting a gun in his right hand? Was Mr Ruby standing beside him smoking a cigar?

Nope! But it might--------------------and I'm just thinking out loud here, folks--------------------have something to do with the man who would later that day explain to Captain Fritz that he "went outside to watch P. parade"............

Ask yourself a simple question: Why was Mr Oswald's alibi claim suppressed by the authorities? Because it wasn't true?

And then ask a follow-up: Why was a fake shadow added to the Wiegman film? Because Mr Oswald wasn't visible?

The Warren Gullibles can remain as gullible as they want. What they can't do is explain away that 'shadow'----------------or its implications!

Thumb1: