Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140513 times)

Offline Chris Davidson

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #992 on: December 13, 2019, 04:19:26 PM »
Advertisement
The dynamic nature of the entryway while being filmed by an approaching moving vehicle. (SS reconstruction-Nov 1963 I believe.)
Best match for Wiegman's filming location in relationship to the entryway. imo
The trailing gentleman(beginning to step down) on the stairs should help with Lovelady's position in relationship to the railing.
The lower railing's vertical support post aligns with the back corner window frame.
Use James H.(I believe) panoramic animation(choose matching frame) for the vertical railing/back corner window frame alignment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #992 on: December 13, 2019, 04:19:26 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #993 on: December 13, 2019, 09:11:01 PM »
The previously described composite would look like this:

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #994 on: December 14, 2019, 01:11:58 AM »
The dynamic nature of the entryway while being filmed by an approaching moving vehicle. (SS reconstruction-Nov 1963 I believe.)
Best match for Wiegman's filming location in relationship to the entryway. imo
The trailing gentleman(beginning to step down) on the stairs should help with Lovelady's position in relationship to the railing.
The lower railing's vertical support post aligns with the back corner window frame.
Use James H.(I believe) panoramic animation(choose matching frame) for the vertical railing/back corner window frame alignment.

Chris,

You wouldn't happen to know if this was filmed around 12:30, would you?

Thanks,

-- Tommy   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #994 on: December 14, 2019, 01:11:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #995 on: December 14, 2019, 03:08:40 AM »
John,

Excellent post.

--  MWT  ;)

Hi Thomas, yeah Ford's completely screwed, the very foundation of Ford's theory is the "blacked out" shadow on Lovelady and that has been thoroughly demolished and now his "Lovelady's second head" which is obviously motion blur, has been equally exposed as complete amateur garbage, what a joke! There's no coming back from this!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #996 on: December 14, 2019, 06:58:05 AM »

And "motion blur"?

Keep up the good work, Mr Mytton!  Thumb1:

For a start slowing down Wiegman's film to a snails pace to try and hide the speed of the camera pan and subsequent motion blur is typical of your dishonesty. Naughty naughty!

And "motion blur"?

Yep, Motion Blur, what everyone's been telling you all this time, every frame that you claimed to be "Oswald's head behind Lovelady" can be traced directly back to Wiegman's corresponding camera movement, the direction of the pan and the speed determines the position, the faster the camera movement the further away is Lovelady's "second" blurred head and without fail this irrefutable pattern is repeated for every single frame that you posted.
This is so over, you have failed on every single level, go be productive and play tiddly winks because you suck at this.

Keep up the good work, Mr Mytton!

No worries, that's what I do!

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 07:01:38 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #996 on: December 14, 2019, 06:58:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #997 on: December 14, 2019, 07:48:00 AM »
Yep, Motion Blur, what everyone's been telling you all this time, every frame that you claimed to be "Oswald's head behind Lovelady" can be traced directly back to Wiegman's corresponding camera movement, the direction of the pan and the speed determines the position, the faster the camera movement the further away is Lovelady's "second" blurred head and without fail this irrefutable pattern is repeated for every single frame that you posted.
This is so over, you have failed on every single level, go be productive and play tiddly winks because you suck at this.

This looks great, Mr Mytton, well done!  Thumb1:

Now! Try matching the frames correctly!

And once you've done that, show us all the other people in Wiegman given two heads by this 'motion blur'!

:D :D :D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #998 on: December 14, 2019, 08:41:23 AM »

And once you've done that, show us all the other people in Wiegman given two heads by this 'motion blur'!

I know.

Look again Einstein, I took your video screen captures and overlayed each of them with the previous frame and since the GIFs are alternating the order on my collage is irrelevant.

You can't be this dense, Lovelady's head is independently moving down and as the erratic camera quickly pans it's capturing Lovelady's head, where it is and where it was.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #998 on: December 14, 2019, 08:41:23 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #999 on: December 14, 2019, 10:52:14 AM »
I know.

Look again Einstein, I took your video screen captures and overlayed each of them with the previous frame and since the GIFs are alternating the order on my collage is irrelevant.

You can't be this dense, Lovelady's head is independently moving down and as the erratic camera quickly pans it's capturing Lovelady's head, where it is and where it was.

JohnM

Yes, he is this dense.  What in the heck is going on here?  The little sh*t shot Kennedy.  Why are you continuing to try and prove the opposite? Sure, he might've had help (especially from all the voices in his tiny little marxist head).  Why don't you go and join Raff* Sink's OIC, Mssr. Ford?  Learn to lose+
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 10:53:21 AM by Mark A. Oblazney »