Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 139259 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #976 on: December 10, 2019, 04:30:00 PM »
Advertisement
:D :D :D

Here's what actually happened, Mr Mytton. It's a real hoot!

1. I posted this photo from Mr Pat Speer:

2. You, rubbing your hands in glee as you saw the shadow reaching almost the perfect midpoint of the doorway, posted this claim that all my claims were refuted by what you had noticed:

3. I gently pointed out to you that the landing depth today is different to the landing depth in 1963, and you came back with this:

So the landing was "a little deeper", "a bit deeper (from memory a couple of feet) in 2019", was it?

Let's look at the facts, shall we?  Thumb1:

Depth of landing in 1963: less than 4 feet

(Credit: Mr Gary Murr!  Thumb1: )

Depth of landing now: 9 feet.

The landing has been extended to well over twice its original depth!

This is what you call "a little deeper"!

Keep up the good work, Mr Mytton!  :D

The Top Pic taken on 11/22/2019 is "The straw that broke the camels back".  Lovelady standing in Close Proximity to the Handrail running down the Middle of the steps, Rules Out an alleged shadow falling across half of his body.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 04:32:37 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #976 on: December 10, 2019, 04:30:00 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #977 on: December 11, 2019, 05:35:46 AM »
    The Top Pic taken on 11/22/2019 is "The straw that broke the camels back".  Lovelady standing in Close Proximity to the Handrail running down the Middle of the steps, Rules Out an alleged shadow falling across half of his body.

Yep!  Thumb1:

It's very simple. Anyone who accepts the reality that Mr Lovelady is on the steps here--------------

---------------yet refuses to acknowledge the shadow problem is just being intellectually dishonest.

And anyone who doesn't accept the reality that Mr Lovelady is on the steps here is either mad, bad or blind!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #978 on: December 11, 2019, 05:41:11 AM »
Even here, friends, we are seeing not one but two heads:

Mr Lovelady's white tshirt is under his chin, where you would expect it to be; the edge of Mr Oswald's head rounds out Mr Lovelady's head, making it look unnaturally large.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #978 on: December 11, 2019, 05:41:11 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #979 on: December 11, 2019, 06:27:02 AM »
Yup. I can't believe I check in each lunchtime to read for 30 minutes or so arguments over an obvious 'real time' (not post-production) shadow on a piece of film, yet here I am again doing just that. :D

Also, doesn't anyone find it remotely odd that the one person accused of committing this act was NOT spotted 'on the steps or outside watching p. parade' by ANYONE during the entire affair?

Matthew below is a quote from you a couple of months back

Wasn't Oswald* spotted emptying shells from his revolver post-shooting Tippit? The three live rounds in his pocket, maybe?

*Assuming of course, it was indeed Oswald - which I think it most likely was.

Judging that both quotes are nothing more than drive-by comments maybe it would help if you read both of your quotes and ask yourself  if you took a position on anything

Answer:  It depends, for example, in the second quote if you know the answers to your two questions. Maybe you do or maybe you don't.
You said it yourself  "assuming of course, it was indeed Oswald- which I think it most likely was"     

See, you don't, even after you allow yourself to "Assume it was Oswald" you are only willing to say "it most likely was". That sounds like someone who is oblivious

Do you think any of the pictures were altered?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #980 on: December 11, 2019, 10:17:28 AM »
Matthew below is a quote from you a couple of months back

Judging that both quotes are nothing more than drive-by comments maybe it would help if you read both of your quotes and ask yourself  if you took a position on anything

Answer:  It depends, for example, in the second quote if you know the answers to your two questions. Maybe you do or maybe you don't.
You said it yourself  "assuming of course, it was indeed Oswald- which I think it most likely was"     

See, you don't, even after you allow yourself to "Assume it was Oswald" you are only willing to say "it most likely was". That sounds like someone who is oblivious

Do you think any of the pictures were altered?

Kleinschmidt,

Please remind us -- What are you convinced of regarding the assassination?

Do you think any of the photographs were altered?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #980 on: December 11, 2019, 10:17:28 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #981 on: December 11, 2019, 10:40:36 AM »
Kleinschmidt,

Please remind us -- What are you convinced of regarding the assassination?

Do you think any of the photographs were altered?

--  MWT  ;)

No photographs/films were altered.  Period.  Obviously, Mssr. Ford knows nothing of photogrammetry, as Jack White even testified that he himself did not know what the word meant.  Oswald shot Kennedy.  He also shot Tippit.  He almost shot Walker.  He almost shot himself (and he doesn't even know how to slit a wrist !!!  LOL !!!)  What a total loser and Kennedy Killer he wuz' !!

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #982 on: December 11, 2019, 12:24:44 PM »
No photographs/films were altered.  Period.  Obviously, Mssr. Ford knows nothing of photogrammetry, as Jack White even testified that he himself did not know what the word meant.  Oswald shot Kennedy.  He also shot Tippit.  He almost shot Walker.  He almost shot himself (and he doesn't even know how to slit a wrist !!!  LOL !!!)  What a total loser and Kennedy Killer he wuz' !!

Thank you, Mark. This is the same answer I was about to provide (pretty much!) ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #982 on: December 11, 2019, 12:24:44 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #983 on: December 11, 2019, 01:03:19 PM »

I'd still like to know what Kleinschmidt believes regarding the assassination.

Did the same dirty rats who are trying to overthrow our beloved, pussy-grabbing president  (i.e., the "scum" FBI and CIA) murder JFK?  Or is Kleinschmidt ... gasp ... a "Lone Nutter"?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 01:05:35 PM by Thomas Graves »