Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140886 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #968 on: December 09, 2019, 08:37:00 PM »
Advertisement
Perhaps Lovelady is stepping down/thumping down and Jarring that shirt flap BACK toward him?

Hilarious!

Gonna fly now!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #968 on: December 09, 2019, 08:37:00 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #969 on: December 09, 2019, 08:44:04 PM »
My original quote.

The Lovelady stepping down is a red herring because look at the distance from the top of Lovelady's head to the next frame, that distance is way too much for a step but if you look closely at the shape of Lovelady's head, the way he counterbalances himself with his right arm, the angle and shape of his Tshirt, his button shirt right side falling forward and creating a shadow across his tummy, his left lapel that tightens and removes the shadow, his upper body twisting and the shadowing on Lovelady's face, it looks like he's ducking a little and bending forward as you do, to try and get a better look at something or maybe he was just leaning forward to tie up his shoe laces? The total amount of frames of Lovelady is about half a second and is just a flash in time.

JohnM

Once again, You are Busted. The Forum can clearly see the Lovelady Shirt Flap coming BACK Toward his chest.  Attempting to joke your way out of a Falsehood will Not Fly.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:44:56 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #970 on: December 09, 2019, 08:50:16 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D

Yep, and after my credibility smashing discoveries, watching Ford's mad scramble to save face is absolutely hilarious. :'(
Ford's OP clearly states that the "impossible" shadow area was BLACKED OUT but obviously it's nothing of the sort. Thumb1:

:D :D :D

Mr Mytton, who misunderstood my theory as a "painted on shadow theory" (his words), cannot now find any instance of my having mentioned paint. Doh!

And so he throws the definition of 'blacked out' at me:

black something out
2 Obscure something completely so that it cannot be read or seen.
‘the number plate had been blacked out with masking tape’

Question for Mr Mytton!

Is 'masking tape' a synonym for 'paint'?

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #970 on: December 09, 2019, 08:50:16 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #971 on: December 09, 2019, 08:55:46 PM »
:D :D :D

Mr Mytton, who misunderstood my theory as a "painted on shadow theory" (his words), cannot now find any instance of my having mentioned paint. Doh!

And so he throws the definition of 'blacked out' at me:

black something out
2 Obscure something completely so that it cannot be read or seen.
‘the number plate had been blacked out with masking tape’

Question for Mr Mytton!

Is 'masking tape' a synonym for 'paint'?

:D

Like I said, "One lie leads to another". You have the guy flailing around for the entire Forum to see. It's sad to witness, but like a train wreck impossible to look away from it.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #972 on: December 09, 2019, 09:45:07 PM »

Shadow elsewhere in the doorway doesn't have this effect on the aerial. That's because the shadow down Mr Lovelady's side is unique------------it has been added over the aerial.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 01:16:29 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #972 on: December 09, 2019, 09:45:07 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #973 on: December 09, 2019, 09:53:06 PM »
Oswald killed Kennedy.  He also killed Tippit.  He almost shot Walker.  He almost killed himself (oh, too bad!!).  This is all fact.  The rest is just a parlour game+

A no-pressure shot yet Walker was missed. BTW the shots at the Presidential limo were actually easy but too bad for your case there was never a shot that originated from a southeast corner of the Book Depository. You need to figure out where they came from. I'm waiting for the picture you have of Oswald in that window, what is the hold-up? If you need help ask Mytton he might be able to fool you with some of his unique...ummmm, let's just call it photo artwork

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #974 on: December 10, 2019, 12:19:43 PM »
Oswald killed Kennedy.  He also killed Tippit.  He almost shot Walker.  He almost killed himself (oh, too bad!!).  This is all fact.  The rest is just a parlour game+

Yup. I can't believe I check in each lunchtime to read for 30 minutes or so arguments over an obvious 'real time' (not post-production) shadow on a piece of film, yet here I am again doing just that. :D

Also, doesn't anyone find it remotely odd that the one person accused of committing this act was NOT spotted 'on the steps or outside watching p. parade' by ANYONE during the entire affair?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #974 on: December 10, 2019, 12:19:43 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #975 on: December 10, 2019, 12:53:22 PM »
Yup. I can't believe I check in each lunchtime to read for 30 minutes or so arguments over an obvious 'real time' (not post-production) shadow on a piece of film, yet here I am again doing just that. :D

And yet you do keep checking in, Mr Finch. Likely explanation: the issue is making you nervous!

Now! If you can put your unfortunate LN bias to one side for just a moment, let me remind you that you were the one who drew attention to the curious "interference" between the car antenna and the Lovelady 'shadow'. Can you offer an explanation for this that would be consistent with said 'shadow's' being "an obvious 'real time' (not post-production) shadow"? How come the antenna shows up clearly against every other dark background except this one?

And---------------while you're there--------------how do you explain the dark strip down Mr Lovelady's body in the frame below as "an obvious 'real time' (not post-production) shadow" when the real-time Mr Lovelady is clearly on the steps and nowhere near the real-time natural shadow line from the west column?

Can you do any better than your fellow LNers on this, Mr Finch? I know it's not exactly a high bar, but by all means give it your best jump!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 01:07:25 PM by Alan Ford »