Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140529 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #952 on: December 09, 2019, 12:33:53 PM »
Advertisement

I looked through the posts from you clowns and here's a summary of what's being discussed and answers.

The foundation of Ford's increasingly complex theory is that in the Wiegman film, Lovelady had a shadow painted on him to hide Oswald who was behind. Storing describes the shadow as a Jet Black Curtain. Iacoletti just screams Bah Humbug to anything I post.

First of all to see if there was anything captured on film in the shadow area because a painted on jet black curtain should leave no detail or what's the point? Next a Wiegman frame from a Genuine Ford post so their can be no disputes(jTZuj9p.jpg) and increased the contrast to bring out the detail in the shadow area.

First of all it's not a straight curtain so a stupid analogy and then I noticed that the shadow on Lovelady wasn't a flat plane but was brimming with detail, what immediately stood out were the stripes on Lovelady's shirt and they looked to be placed about right. So let's check the positioning and they are a good match.

Now, if the proportions between the lines are similar with Lovelady's actual shirt then the chances that these 3 lines are just random are incredibly small but not only were the distances the same but each location was a perfect match to Lovelady's actual shirt. This "painted on shadow theory" is in it's death throes now

Looking at the collar what struck me was the shadow, so I checked the overall positioning of where a collar should sit and we have another match but I see some concern with the different Lovelady shirt, so I made a comparison with the same shirt and even though the shirt is almost a decade older, along with an older Lovelady, standing not at the exact same angle,  different weather, a different sun position we can still see a shadow with a white outline in the same area as we expect.
With the stripes and the collar all lining up together, this "painted on shadow theory" has drawn it's last breath.

JohnM

Great post, John. 

We can see the outline of the lower part of Lovelady's sleeve, and some of the marks on it.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to show this to us.

In my humble opinion, Mr. Ford has been fully discredited.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  I wish you would apply the same technique to the sliver of Gloria Calvery's skirt that's visible in Darnell.  She's the gal wearing the black blouse (and black headscarf) to the left of the woman dressed all-in-white on the steps.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 12:55:05 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #952 on: December 09, 2019, 12:33:53 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #953 on: December 09, 2019, 01:20:10 PM »
Great post, John. 

We can see the outline of the lower part of Lovelady's sleeve, and some of the marks on it.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to show this to us.

In my humble opinion, Mr. Ford has been fully discredited.

:D :D :D

The only theory that Mr Mytton has discredited is a "painted on shadow theory"---------------that Mr Ford never advanced in the first place!

Now!

How about you de-discredit yourself here, Mr Graves, by telling us upfront whether or not you have an explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film?

(Please note: as the film was not shot in Moscow, you must avoid a film-doctoring explanation at all costs!)

Thumb1:

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #954 on: December 09, 2019, 01:42:13 PM »
:D :D :D

The only theory that Mr Mytton has discredited is a "painted on shadow theory"---------------that Mr Ford never advanced in the first place!

Now!

How about you de-discredit yourself here, Mr Graves, by telling us upfront whether or not you have an explanation for the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film?

(Please note: as the film was not shot in Moscow, you must avoid a film-doctoring explanation at all costs!)

Mr. Ford,

Beats the heck out of me.

A shadow, cast by part of the building?

You really got me there.

--  MWT  ;)

PS What does Moscow, home of the humanitarian organization known as the KGB, have to do with it?

Is Edward Snowden involved somehow?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #954 on: December 09, 2019, 01:42:13 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #955 on: December 09, 2019, 01:48:58 PM »
Mr. Ford,

Beats the heck out of me.

A shadow, cast by part of the building?

Good luck finding a shadow cast by part of the building that would catch Mr Lovelady here!

:D

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #956 on: December 09, 2019, 02:08:16 PM »
Good luck finding a shadow cast by part of the building that would catch Mr Lovelady here!

Mr. Ford,

I believe Mr. Davidson recently posted a film clip showing a policeman walking out of a similar shadow on the landing.

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #956 on: December 09, 2019, 02:08:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #957 on: December 09, 2019, 03:02:26 PM »
Mr. Ford,

I believe Mr. Davidson recently posted a film clip showing a policeman walking out of a similar shadow on the landing.

--  MWT  ;)

Do you mean this film clip, Mr Graves?

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #958 on: December 09, 2019, 03:52:38 PM »

:D

That IS the crux of the Issue. Where is Lovelady standing? Lovelady has to be standing with his (R) Shoulder almost touching the West Wall, for a shadow to fall Anywhere on his body. For a shadow to Blanket HALF of his body he has to almost be Hugging that (W) wall. Look at the position of Lovelady vs the Black Guy below him. The Black Guy is very close to the wall and Lovelady is Clearly standing well East/to the Right of him. Also bear in mind the handrail. How far from the handrail is Lovelady standing?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 03:58:34 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #958 on: December 09, 2019, 03:52:38 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #959 on: December 09, 2019, 03:53:12 PM »
Kindly stop with this nonsense, Mr Mitcham!

Bump regarding shadow being cast.