Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140522 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #936 on: December 07, 2019, 05:12:48 PM »
Advertisement
    You claim Oswald was In Front of Frazier.  With the landing being LESS than 4 feet deep, how does Oswald manage to move (R) and Forward and Only be standing in front of Frazier?

I don't 'claim' that Mr Oswald is in front of Mr Frazier, I see it in Wiegman.

Your space argument has no basis. As Mr Oswald steps out, everyone else on the landing (bar Mr Frazier) is in front of him, at or near the edge. Mr Oswald does not then stride across the landing, he sidles. Ample room on that landing for all this to happen-----------and no reason for anyone other than Mr Frazier to notice him. But in the pretty unlikely event that one or two other people do happen to notice him, then they are told afterwards to shut up about it.

Not complicated, Mr Storing! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 05:17:21 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #936 on: December 07, 2019, 05:12:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #937 on: December 07, 2019, 05:21:38 PM »
Don't give up your day job.

And what's truly "Mytton"-esque is making a gif with two photos, drawing lines on it, and just declaring that they match (or don't match).

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #938 on: December 07, 2019, 05:24:41 PM »
Oswald killed kennedy.  Get over it, folks.  Go from there, with help or no (especially with the voices in his tiny little marxist head).  How could marina stand him?  What a nightmare he must've been in bed, Ms. Porter.  Just my opinion. No clean sources.  that means HUMINT

Maybe if you stomp your feet when you say it, it will become more believable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #938 on: December 07, 2019, 05:24:41 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #939 on: December 07, 2019, 05:52:00 PM »
I don't 'claim' that Mr Oswald is in front of Mr Frazier, I see it in Wiegman.

Your space argument has no basis. As Mr Oswald steps out, everyone else on the landing (bar Mr Frazier) is in front of him, at or near the edge. Mr Oswald does not then stride across the landing, he sidles. Ample room on that landing for all this to happen-----------and no reason for anyone other than Mr Frazier to notice him. But in the pretty unlikely event that one or two other people do happen to notice him, then they are told afterwards to shut up about it.

Not complicated, Mr Storing! Thumb1:

Ridiculous! Other than Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly, who "slides"? What's next? Oswald "moon walking" across the landing? These are the ridiculous lengths to which you are having to go to in order to have Oswald go unnoticed.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #940 on: December 07, 2019, 05:53:15 PM »
And what's truly "Mytton"-esque is making a gif with two photos, drawing lines on it, and just declaring that they match (or don't match).

Generally the same stuff Mytton used to belittle Paul Ernst for doing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #940 on: December 07, 2019, 05:53:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #941 on: December 07, 2019, 05:57:25 PM »
   Ridiculous! Other than Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly, who "slides"? What's next? Oswald "moon walking" across the landing? These are the ridiculous lengths to which you are having to go to in order to have Oswald go unnoticed.

I wrote 'sidles', Mr Storing, not 'slides'. Apology accepted!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #942 on: December 07, 2019, 07:59:05 PM »
First it was Abbot and Costello and now with Curly, it's the 3 Stooges.

I looked through the posts from you clowns and here's a summary of what's being discussed and answers.

The foundation of Ford's increasingly complex theory is that in the Wiegman film, Lovelady had a shadow painted on him to hide Oswald who was behind. Storing describes the shadow as a Jet Black Curtain. Iacoletti just screams Bah Humbug to anything I post.

First of all to see if there was anything captured on film in the shadow area because a painted on jet black curtain should leave no detail or what's the point? Next a Wiegman frame from a Genuine Ford post so their can be no disputes(jTZuj9p.jpg) and increased the contrast to bring out the detail in the shadow area.

First of all it's not a straight curtain so a stupid analogy and then I noticed that the shadow on Lovelady wasn't a flat plane but was brimming with detail, what immediately stood out were the stripes on Lovelady's shirt and they looked to be placed about right. So let's check the positioning and they are a good match.

Now, if the proportions between the lines are similar with Lovelady's actual shirt then the chances that these 3 lines are just random are incredibly small but not only were the distances the same but each location was a perfect match to Lovelady's actual shirt. This "painted on shadow theory" is in it's death throes now

Looking at the collar what struck me was the shadow, so I checked the overall positioning of where a collar should sit and we have another match but I see some concern with the different Lovelady shirt, so I made a comparison with the same shirt and even though the shirt is almost a decade older, along with an older Lovelady, standing not at the exact same angle,  different weather, a different sun position we can still see a shadow with a white outline in the same area as we expect.
With the stripes and the collar all lining up together, this "painted on shadow theory" has drawn it's last breath.

That's a Slam Dunk, friends

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 08:03:33 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #942 on: December 07, 2019, 07:59:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #943 on: December 07, 2019, 09:31:23 PM »
First it was Abbot and Costello and now with Curly, it's the 3 Stooges.

Namecalling is always the best way to convince people that you’re right.

Iacoletti just screams Bah Humbug to anything I post.

Not anything. Just the stuff where you make claims without any basis.