Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140828 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #920 on: December 07, 2019, 01:04:07 PM »
Advertisement
Oswald killed kennedy.  Get over it, folks.  Go from there, with help or no (especially with the voices in his tiny little marxist head).  How could marina stand him?  What a nightmare he must've been in bed, Ms. Porter.  Just my opinion. No clean sources.  that means HUMINT

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #920 on: December 07, 2019, 01:04:07 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #921 on: December 07, 2019, 03:06:32 PM »
Friends, look at the young man in this photo taken after the assassination, when there was more shadow in the entranceway:

The young man is way west of the center railing, yet no shadow from the west column is catching him.

And this is what it comes down to:

Those still devoted to the lost cause of explaining the dark strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman know they must, at all costs, keep Mr Lovelady off the steps for all the Wiegman frames.

And this is what destroys all hope of succeeding in that ridiculous mission:

Mr Lovelady is on the steps here; Mr Lovelady is in full sunlight here; Mr Lovelady has a 'shadow' here; the 'shadow' cannot be natural!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #922 on: December 07, 2019, 03:16:08 PM »
Now!

Let's consider this strange interference we see when the car aerial lands directly in front of the area where the Lovelady 'shadow' falls:

If this were natural darkness that the aerial is in front of in the Lovelady 'shadow' frame, then the aerial would simply show up clearly against the dark backdrop, just like it does in every other instance.

The fact that-------uniquely--------this does not happen in this frame, but that the darkness here--------uniquely--------interferes with the aerial tells us something very startling:

The 'shadow' cannot be behind the aerial, it must be in front of it.

Another way of putting this is that the 'shadow' has been added over the aerial.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 04:34:43 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #922 on: December 07, 2019, 03:16:08 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #923 on: December 07, 2019, 03:18:38 PM »
Of course it is, you're the Movie Expert, every TV I have ever watched or owned since black and white has at least had a brightness and contrast control and these were used to "enhance" and bring out the detail in the image. Isn't it ironic that the very hobby that you cherish and adore has had "image enhancements" as a standard feature for the last half a century. Hilarious!

I always calibrate my TV's and especially projectors by adjusting CONTRAST and a million other settings to best display the purest possible image as the Director intended. See I'm a REAL movie BUFF and watch REAL movies not crap like "Rocky 2-10" which were the same plot again and again with the same manipulative, bubble gum, garbage!

JohnM

You seem to have a Problem understanding what "Jacking Up" truly means. Maybe all the images that you have Manufactured have screwed up your retinas? Also, calibrating a TV has absolutely Nothing to do with being a Movie or TV "Expert". What you are doing is akin to riding a horse and then claiming to be a Wrangler. There are No Shortcuts to mastering a craft or a field of expertise.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 03:22:24 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #924 on: December 07, 2019, 03:22:37 PM »
No assassination eyewitness at any time has Ever recounted seeing Oswald on the TSBD Steps. This includes Lovelady, Shelley, & Frazier who were close enough to touch your alleged Oswald standing atop the landing. THAT is a Fact.

::)

I have dealt with each of these issues, Mr Storing, and take this opportunity to remind you that you were the one who declared that anyone who believes a word that comes out of Mr Frazier's mouth at any given time is a fool. You can't have it both ways, sorry!

My position, once again, is that

a) Mr Frazier was probably the only person who noticed Mr Oswald during the latter's short appearance in the doorway

b) Mr Wiegman's and Mr Altgens' were the only cameras that captured Mr Oswald during his short appearance in the doorway

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 03:30:53 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #924 on: December 07, 2019, 03:22:37 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #925 on: December 07, 2019, 03:25:31 PM »
But with a touch of the Cinquesque added in for good measure!  :D

And here's how the collar of the red plaid shirt looked!

So, either

a) Mr Mytton's method is sound, and Mr Lovelady wasn't wearing that red plaid shirt at the time of the assassination

or

b) Mr Mytton's method is not sound and he's just doing what he always does, i.e. seeing whatever he so desperately wants to see.

Tough choice!  :D

This is the same Hokum that Jack White used to bring us Badge Man. Mytton continues following this same path to support positions that are just as ridiculous as Badge Man.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #926 on: December 07, 2019, 03:28:05 PM »

Mr Mytton, can you show us this with the three red lines blinking on and off please?

Thank you!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #926 on: December 07, 2019, 03:28:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #927 on: December 07, 2019, 03:28:32 PM »
::)

I have dealt with each of these issues, Mr Storing, and take this opportunity to remind you that you were the one who declared that anyone who believes a word that comes out of Mr Frazier's mouth at any given time is a fool. You can't have it both ways, sorry!

My position, once again, is that

a) Mr Frazier was probably the only person who noticed Mr Oswald during the latter's short appearance in the doorway

b) Mr Wiegman's and Mr Altgens' were the only cameras that captured Mr Oswald during his short appearance in the doorway.

Thumb1:

Why do you believe that "Mr Frazier was probably the only person who noticed Mr Oswald......."?  What makes you think Frazier Might have seen Oswald in the doorway?