Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 139220 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #912 on: December 07, 2019, 03:12:04 AM »
Advertisement
     The issue is the positioning of Lovelady. You have him placed 3+ feet away/West from of the handrail. I do Not buy into that distance

No, Royell, I have Lovelady NEAR the central handrail, just like he appears in Wiegman film frames. Where the graphic representation has Lovelady  figure closer to the West wall, i DISAGREE with.

Thats why i think the darkened area between Prayerblob and Lovelady necessitates BW Frazier be behind Lovelady and that Oswalds most likely position is just behind BW Frazier and Prayerblob, somewhat midway between them, but still behind BOTH of them, such that Oswald would have had LOS to Elm st.

In this gap, the sun penetrated at least to about 50% of Oswald if he is standing there, and if he momentarily move forward,ifor a mere 2 seconds , when 1st shot is fired, its conceivable his face might have momentarily been illuminated.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 03:13:52 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #912 on: December 07, 2019, 03:12:04 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #913 on: December 07, 2019, 04:52:52 AM »
What planet are you from, it's chalk and cheese. The second head could be the result of Wiegman's erratic panning or the video transfer or one of the multiple transfers thereafter, but whatever it is or wherever it came from, the blob is in the image that Ford posted.

Anyway, enhancing photographs to bring out detail is standard practice in forensic photography and has been for a very long time. A red contrast filter was used here to bring out detail in this fingerprint.

JohnM

Jacking up the Contrast on an image is Not "Enhancing". Stop with your  BS:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #914 on: December 07, 2019, 04:58:19 AM »

1, Front door swings inward as Oswald exits and is not noticed by Pauline Sanders (purple figure)
2. Pauline Sanders is NOT right in front of the door but is further east of the front door and further forward, such that she would have had LOSto Elm st. Where she is depicted in the overhead plan view (purple figure), her LOS would have been blocked.
3. Prayerblob is approx in the correct position although possibly closer to the west wall , and the white object therefore NOT a hand in the sunliight but is actually a white cup.
4, Lovelady figure is in front of Buell W. Frazier, and closer to the central railing, thus is in full sunlight. This position creates a gap between BW Frazier and Prayerblob, which is where Oswald came out and stood for a brief period of time from approx 12:29 until 12:30:15. This position is approx  indicated in the graphic with the "Love" red disk marker. This is slightly  BEHIND both BWF and Prayerblob, thus Oswald not noticed by BWF nor Prayerblob (possibly Stanton)
5. Because the sunlight illuminates at least 50% of Oswald figure, possibly even had his face at one point in sunlight, this gap had to be darkened by some method to obscure the figure of Oswald.

Now the question of why the conspirators did not attempt to darken out the 2nd head

A. They concluded it was a motion blur effect of Lovelady face
B. The technique they used to add shadow would have taken more time than they had to carefully mask out around Loveladys face.
C. They decided micro shadowing was a greater risk of distortion to Lovelady face, than to just leave the 2nd head unaltered, which they determined was not enough detail to be discerned as Oswalds face, and could be explained as motion blur anyway.

Are You SURE that door is being opened Inward? He appears to be pushing the door further Open as he steps out onto the landing and the door recoils back toward him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #914 on: December 07, 2019, 04:58:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #915 on: December 07, 2019, 05:34:24 AM »
    Jacking up the Contrast on an image is Not "Enhancing". Stop with your  BS:

Of course it is, you're the Movie Expert, every TV I have ever watched or owned since black and white has at least had a brightness and contrast control and these were used to "enhance" and bring out the detail in the image. Isn't it ironic that the very hobby that you cherish and adore has had "image enhancements" as a standard feature for the last half a century. Hilarious!

I always calibrate my TV's and especially projectors by adjusting CONTRAST and a million other settings to best display the purest possible image as the Director intended. See I'm a REAL movie BUFF and watch REAL movies not crap like "Rocky 2-10" which were the same plot again and again with the same manipulative, bubble gum, garbage!

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 05:46:44 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #916 on: December 07, 2019, 11:37:00 AM »
Sure, it's a totally valid method but too bad you didn't know when to stop, a bit like your juvenile antics.
Along with my bisection of the entrance, further corroborative proof is when we directly transpose your "yellow line" onto the west wall we see that your "yellow line" is way too long.

Yeah sure, I'm quaking in my boots!

Btw what happened to your green line?

JohnM

I don't know if you're quaking in your boots, but I know you're one of those derelicts pissing your pants by the mailbox

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #916 on: December 07, 2019, 11:37:00 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #917 on: December 07, 2019, 12:28:50 PM »
What planet are you from, it's chalk and cheese. The second head could be the result of Wiegman's erratic panning or the video transfer or one of the multiple transfers thereafter,

:D :D :D

Funny how the only person on the steps it happens to, and across multiple frames, is the person catching impossible shadow!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #918 on: December 07, 2019, 12:37:15 PM »

1, Front door swings inward as Oswald exits and is not noticed by Pauline Sanders (purple figure)
2. Pauline Sanders is NOT right in front of the door but is further east of the front door and further forward, such that she would have had LOSto Elm st. Where she is depicted in the overhead plan view (purple figure), her LOS would have been blocked.
3. Prayerblob is approx in the correct position although possibly closer to the west wall , and the white object therefore NOT a hand in the sunliight but is actually a white cup.
4, Lovelady figure is in front of Buell W. Frazier, and closer to the central railing, thus is in full sunlight. This position creates a gap between BW Frazier and Prayerblob, which is where Oswald came out and stood for a brief period of time from approx 12:29 until 12:30:15. This position is approx  indicated in the graphic with the "Love" red disk marker. This is slightly  BEHIND both BWF and Prayerblob, thus Oswald not noticed by BWF nor Prayerblob (possibly Stanton)
5. Because the sunlight illuminates at least 50% of Oswald figure, possibly even had his face at one point in sunlight, this gap had to be darkened by some method to obscure the figure of Oswald.

We can quibble over details of where certain individuals were located, Mr Mason, but we are in agreement over the basic scenario here. Looks like I misjudged you-----------sorry!

Now the question of why the conspirators did not attempt to darken out the 2nd head

A. They concluded it was a motion blur effect of Lovelady face
B. The technique they used to add shadow would have taken more time than they had to carefully mask out around Loveladys face.
C. They decided micro shadowing was a greater risk of distortion to Lovelady face, than to just leave the 2nd head unaltered, which they determined was not enough detail to be discerned as Oswalds face, and could be explained as motion blur anyway.

B. + C.------------exactly!  Thumb1:

A.-------------I would modify to "They banked on people just assuming it was a motion blur effect of Lovelady face".  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #918 on: December 07, 2019, 12:37:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #919 on: December 07, 2019, 12:41:08 PM »
Don't give up your day job.

:D  :D :D

Notice how Mr Mytton doesn't mark the collar on the Martin frame! Now why oh why might that be...?

Friends, we haven't seen such sophisticated photoanalysis showcased on a JFK Assassination research forum since the days when Mr Ralph Cinque was proving that Mr Lovelady in Altgens is wearing Mr Oswald's arrest shirt!

Thumb1: