Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 139190 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #896 on: December 06, 2019, 04:30:10 PM »
Advertisement
Look at what happens to the car aerial when it meets the Lovelady 'shadow':

Friends, what a truly remarkable shadow this shadow down Mr Lovelady's side in Wiegman is!

1. It falls on a man standing in direct sunlight...

2. It has the uncanny property of temporarily magicking away a car aerial that is between the camera and it...

Ain't no natural shadow, people!

Ain't there for no reason either!

And ain't wholly unrelated to the second 'Lovelady' head in these same frames neither!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:12:05 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #896 on: December 06, 2019, 04:30:10 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #897 on: December 06, 2019, 08:07:46 PM »
Mr Storing, I shall deal with your one point above that is on-topic---------------Point #3.

Have I proven to your satisfaction that the Wiegman film frames have been doctored to put fake shadow down Mr Lovelady's side?

Thumb1:

You Failed to deal with my Point #3. Asking a question "deals" with Nothing. You have been hanging around Mytton too long.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #898 on: December 06, 2019, 08:25:44 PM »
     You Failed to deal with my Point #3. Asking a question "deals" with Nothing. You have been hanging around Mytton too long.

Oh but I am dealing with your Point #3, Mr Storing! You say I haven't proved that that's Mr Oswald behind Mr Lovelady. I draw your attention to the fact that my proof involves the magic 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady, which you seem to accept is not a natural phenomenon.

So we at least agree that Wiegman has been tampered with, yes?

Well then! I have submitted that the only rational explanation for such tampering is that Mr Oswald's presence is being hidden. The second 'Lovelady' head seals that deal.

You disagree? Then it's over to you to offer an alternative explanation for why Wiegman would have been tampered with in the way demonstrated. As soon as you offer one, we can explore its cogency.

Have you got an alternative explanation for the doctoring of Wiegman or not?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #898 on: December 06, 2019, 08:25:44 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #899 on: December 06, 2019, 08:36:22 PM »
Oh but I am dealing with your Point #3, Mr Storing! You say I haven't proved that that's Mr Oswald behind Mr Lovelady. I draw your attention to the fact that my proof involves the magic 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady, which you seem to accept is not a natural phenomenon.

So we at least agree that Wiegman has been tampered with, yes?

Well then! I have submitted that the only rational explanation for such tampering is that Mr Oswald's presence is being hidden. The second 'Lovelady' head seals that deal.

You disagree? Then it's over to you to offer an alternative explanation for why Wiegman would have been tampered with in the way demonstrated. As soon as you offer one, we can explore its cogency.

Have you got an alternative explanation for the doctoring of Wiegman or not?

Thumb1:

I do Not feel You have supplied Proof that the alleged other head is Oswald's.  And remember, the Hosty Notes recorded that Oswald "went outside". It said Nothing about Oswald claiming to be on the Landing or The Steps. The Jet Black Curtain and possible altering of the Wiegman Film have Nothing to do with your Not supplying Proof as to the ID of that alleged head.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #900 on: December 06, 2019, 09:41:02 PM »
       I do Not feel You have supplied Proof that the alleged other head is Oswald's.  And remember, the Hosty Notes recorded that Oswald "went outside". It said Nothing about Oswald claiming to be on the Landing or The Steps. The Jet Black Curtain and possible altering of the Wiegman Film have Nothing to do with your Not supplying Proof as to the ID of that alleged head.

It's rather ironic, Mr Storing, that you can (correctly) inform Mr Mytton that I have incinerated his objections one by one, yet you fail to see that I have also incinerated your own.

Your continued failure to offer a counter-explanation for the magic 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is duly noted. As is your continued irrational refusal to even countenance the idea that Mr Oswald was in the front entrance at the time of the assassination. 

Let me know when you can offer something substantial on this! Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #900 on: December 06, 2019, 09:41:02 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #901 on: December 06, 2019, 10:08:02 PM »
It's rather ironic, Mr Storing, that you can (correctly) inform Mr Mytton that I have incinerated his objections one by one, yet you fail to see that I have also incinerated your own.

Your continued failure to offer a counter-explanation for the magic 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is duly noted. As is your continued irrational refusal to even countenance the idea that Mr Oswald was in the front entrance at the time of the assassination. 

Let me know when you can offer something substantial on this! Thumb1:

As I informed you way back in the early pages of this thread, the Black Curtain Issue is your Strongest Point. What specifically that Jet Black Curtain is hiding is subject to question. For a long time I have questioned the Wiegman Film due to it having been promoted as being filmed "Continuously". This Lie was accepted as a fact for roughly 40 years. I continue to believe this Timing Lie attached to the Wiegman film was due to the JFK Limo allegedly being captured going under the Triple Underpass. Also, other assassination films and photos were time stamped based on what we see on the Wiegman Film. Your Black Curtain Issue further diminishes the legitimacy of the Wiegman Film along with the time stamping of other films, photos, and the individuals captured on them.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #902 on: December 06, 2019, 10:22:22 PM »

As I informed you way back in the early pages of this thread, the Black Curtain Issue is your Strongest Point. What specifically that Jet Black Curtain is hiding is subject to question. For a long time I have questioned the Wiegman Film due to it having been promoted as being filmed "Continuously". This Lie was accepted as a fact for roughly 40 years. I continue to believe this Timing Lie attached to the Wiegman film was due to the JFK Limo allegedly being captured going under the Triple Underpass. Also, other assassination films and photos were time stamped based on what we see on the Wiegman Film. Your Black Curtain Issue further diminishes the legitimacy of the Wiegman Film along with the time stamping of other films, photos, and the individuals captured on them.

::)

Actually, Mr Storing, my strongest point is my exoneration of Mr Oswald as the assassin of JFK.

That your one-track obsession with widespread film & photo alteration and with fantasy alternative timestamps constitutes the limits of your interest in the case----------and hence blinds you to the logic of my argument-----------is not my problem. You're free to be as intellectually lazy as you wish. But you don't get to wear that Commentator of Authority badge of yours with any, well, authority. Sorry!

Out of interest, what possible link could there be between an inexplicable dark shadow down Mr Lovelady's side in Wiegman and your timestamping notions? Do you secretly suspect that Mr Lovelady's wristwatch was blacked out because it told a time other than 12.30pm?

What you got here, apart from the nothing you've already offered?

:-\
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 10:24:59 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #902 on: December 06, 2019, 10:22:22 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #903 on: December 06, 2019, 10:45:32 PM »

::)

Actually, Mr Storing, my strongest point is my exoneration of Mr Oswald as the assassin of JFK.

That your one-track obsession with widespread film & photo alteration and with fantasy alternative timestamps constitutes the limits of your interest in the case----------and hence blinds you to the logic of my argument-----------is not my problem. You're free to be as intellectually lazy as you wish. But you don't get to wear that Commentator of Authority badge of yours with any, well, authority. Sorry!

Out of interest, what possible link could there be between an inexplicable dark shadow down Mr Lovelady's side in Wiegman and your timestamping notions? Do you secretly suspect that Mr Lovelady's wristwatch was blacked out because it told a time other than 12.30pm?

What you got here, apart from the nothing you've already offered?

:-\

A Logical Argument is Not a Fact and Proves Nothing. Way back when, people thought they had Logically concluded the Earth was Flat. Your wanting to make "Oswald on The Landing" your Signature Issue only serves to diminish the other Issue(s) that You Have Proven. No assassination eyewitness at any time has Ever recounted seeing Oswald on the TSBD Steps. This includes Lovelady, Shelley, & Frazier who were close enough to touch your alleged Oswald standing atop the landing. THAT is a Fact.