Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 140725 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #872 on: December 06, 2019, 01:55:43 AM »
Advertisement
:D :D :D
But you presented this plumb line as your knock-down argument that you had gotten the railing just right and anyone who disagreed didn't understand 'perspective':

Now, you are starting to understand, the plumb line was the knock-down argument and perfectly defined the horizontal position of the upper post, my estimate of the angle of top railing has no bearing on the horizontal position of the top post and the GIF will always show Lovelady is away from that top post in the shadow.

Btw I'm happy with the above graphic and it shows exactly what I intended, so I don't need to post anymore graphics because this GIF ticked all the boxes and proved what I needed to prove, good luck proving that Lovelady was next to the railing.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 02:09:20 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #872 on: December 06, 2019, 01:55:43 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #873 on: December 06, 2019, 02:08:14 AM »

Of course this is Mr Frazier!

Why don't you now blow up Mr Lovelady's head in the above to ridiculous pixelated magnitude and cast doubt on that's really being Mr Lovelady? What silly games you play, Mr Mytton!  :D

And good luck selling the idea that the horizontal-shadow-escaping Mr Lovelady (green arrow) is standing behind the head-half-in-shadow man marked with pink arrow!

I mean, talk about desperation!  :D

Of course this is Mr Frazier!

No worries, you see what you want to see, it's a predictable pattern and your adding of THREE laughing emoticons really seals the deal.

Why don't you now blow up Mr Lovelady's head in the above to ridiculous pixellated magnitude and cast doubt on that's really being Mr Lovelady? What silly games you play, Mr Mytton!  :D

It might not be Lovelady but I can see Lovelady's shirt and white T-shirt and he's dressed the same as the man in Altgen's 6 which Lovelady confirms was him in a photo taken only seconds before whereas your blob could be anything, have fun.

And good luck selling the idea that the horizontal-shadow-escaping Mr Lovelady (green arrow) is standing behind the head-half-in-shadow man marked with pink arrow

Wow, you can see a lot of detail where not enough exists.

I mean, talk about desperation!  :D

Yep, and you reek of it!

JohnM

« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 02:17:01 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #874 on: December 06, 2019, 02:38:54 AM »

Yes, the accuracy of this was Scientifically-3D-Mytton-Verified---------

Hilarious, misrepresenting my early "fair game" graphics is all you got.

But eventually you will have to support your own ideas with your own graphics and I can hardly wait to see your Lovelady next to the railing proof.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #874 on: December 06, 2019, 02:38:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #875 on: December 06, 2019, 02:49:35 AM »
Here, friends, is the final "minor adjustment" Mr Mytton-----------along with all his Warren Gullible pals------------is going to have to make sooner or later:

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #876 on: December 06, 2019, 03:37:27 AM »
Here, friends, is the final "minor adjustment" Mr Mytton-----------along with all his Warren Gullible pals------------is going to have to make sooner or later:

Thumb1:

Even Oswald himself agreed that he was in the building at the time, or are you going to argue again that Oswald was outside the front door but was inside at the same time? Hahaha
If anyone who was innocent was outside when the President drove by, they would be screaming this to the Press, but Oswald couldn't because he wasn't.

Oswald: I work in that building.
Reporter: Were you in that building at the time?
Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir.

@1:13

Oswald scored as a sharpshooter in the Marines.
Oswald defected to the enemy.
Oswald's diary describes Oswald's suicide attempt.
Oswald took photos of General Walker's house not long before the assassination attempt.
Oswald had a bus map with Walker's house highlighted with a cross.
Oswald left a note for Marina where among other things he also describes that his actions may cause his death.
Oswald tried to kill General Walker.
Oswald tells Marina that he tried to kill Walker.
Oswald beat his wife.
Oswald ordered a rifle.
Oswald ordered a Revolver.
Oswald took a long package to work.
Oswald's blanket where Marina said she saw a rifle was empty on the afternoon of the 22nd.
Oswald told different stories for what was in the bag and where he put it.
Oswald's rifle was found on the 6th floor
Oswald's rifle exclusively matched the shells 3 shells found on the 6th floor.
Oswald's rifle exclusively matched the bullet fragments found in the Limo.
Oswald's rifle excursively matched the bullet found on a stretcher at Parkland.
Oswald's shirt fibers matched fibers on the rifle.
Oswald's prints were on the rifle.
Oswald's  fresh prints were on Sniper's nest boxes, fresh as in the last 72 hours but the FBI's own test's said their prints on similar boxes only lasted a day.
Oswald's close description which was virtually identical to Brennan's description was broadcast @ 12:45.
Oswald immediately left work.
Oswald caught a bus
Oswald got off a bus after a few blocks.
Oswald caught a Taxi
Oswald got out of the Taxi a few blocks past his rooming house
Oswald admitted in the interrogation about going to his room to get his revolver.
Oswald was seen by someone he knew zipping up a jacket.
Oswald was positively identified as the man who killed a cop.
Oswald was identified by half a dozen eyewitnesses as leaving the scene while fumbling with his gun.
Oswald's jacket was found in the car park he was seen entering.
Oswald was seen on Jefferson and hid in a shop entrance.
Oswald hid in a theater.
Oswald had a concealed weapon.
Oswald punched a Police Officer.
Oswald tried to kill McDonald.
Oswald refused a lie detector.
Oswald denied owning his rifle
Oswald "forgot" his Neely street address by saying he stayed at his previous address for months longer.
Oswald  lied about where he bought the revolver, likely to hide the fact that he also bought the rifle by mail order.

And that's just a quick sublimation off the top of my head.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 04:16:02 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #876 on: December 06, 2019, 03:37:27 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #877 on: December 06, 2019, 04:12:52 AM »
Even Oswald himself agreed that he was in the building at the time, or are you going to argue again that Oswald was outside the front door but was inside at the same time? Hahaha
If anyone who was innocent was outside when the President drove by, they would be screaming this to the Press, but Oswald couldn't because he wasn't.

Oswald took photos of General Walker's house not long before the assassination attempt.
Oswald left a note for Marina where among other things he also describes that his actions may cause his death.
Oswald beat his wife.
Oswald ordered a rifle.
Oswald's blanket where Marina said she saw a rifle was empty on the afternoon of the 22nd.
Oswald's  fresh prints were on Sniper's nest boxes, fresh as in the last 72 hours but the FBI's own test's said their prints on similar boxes only lasted a day.
Oswald's close description which was virtually identical to Brennan's description was broadcast @ 12:45.
Oswald caught a bus
Oswald caught a Taxi
Oswald admitted in the interrogation about going to his room to get his revolver.
Oswald was identified by half a dozen eyewitnesses as leaving the scene while fumbling with his gun.
Oswald hid in a theater.
Oswald "forgot" his Neely street address by saying he stayed at his previous address for months longer.
Oswald  lied about where he bought the revolver, likely to hide the fact that he also bought the rifle by mail order.

JohnM

John,

Great post, but I gotta play a little "devil's advocate" or something:

Did Oswald think everyone who worked in the building was inside it while the assassination was going down?

I doubt it.

So why did he answer the question the way he did?

Why didn't he just say, "Yes, sir, I was." ?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 04:17:37 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #878 on: December 06, 2019, 04:24:34 AM »

Oswald beat his wife.
Oswald ordered a rifle.
Oswald caught a bus
Oswald caught a Taxi
Oswald hid in a theater.

JohnM

The one where Mr Mytton goes into full-on rabbit-in-the-headlights Von Pein mode!  :D

Now!

We know from Agent Hosty's recently unearthed interrogation notes that Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz
--------------he bought a Coca-Cola in the second floor lunchroom before the motorcade
--------------he went back down to the first floor to eat his lunch
--------------he then "went outside to watch P. parade"

We also know that Captain Fritz and the other cover-up investigators suppressed these claims
--------------they didn't want people knowing about Mr Oswald's claim as to a pre-motorcade visit to the second floor lunchroom because that would have caused people to query the Baker/Truly story
--------------they didn't want people knowing about Mr Oswald's claim to have gone outside to watch the Presidential parade because that would have caused people to ask awkward questions about just who exactly was in that entranceway at the time of the shots.

Now!

We also have this exchange with a press reporter:

"Did you shoot the President?"
"I work in that building."
"Were you in the building at the time?"
"Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir."

There is literally only one place that can be said to be both part of the Depository building and outside: the covered front entranceway.

Mr Oswald has told us exactly where he was at the time of the assassination, and the Wiegman film proves he is telling the truth:

Not a blessed thing poor Mr Mytton can do about it!  :D

He and his Warren Gullible goons can, however, console themselves that they have nearly gotten Mr Oswald's whereabouts right all these years:
-------Correct city? Check!  Thumb1:
-------Correct street? Check!  Thumb1:
-------Correct building? Check!  Thumb1:
-------Correct floor? A minor adjustment needed here, but not enough to make any significant difference!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #878 on: December 06, 2019, 04:24:34 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #879 on: December 06, 2019, 04:28:11 AM »
John,

Great post, but I gotta play a little "devil's advocate" or something:

Did Oswald think everyone who worked in the building was inside it while the assassination was going down?

I doubt it.

So why did he answer the question the way he did?

Why didn't he just say, "Yes, sir, I was." ?

--  MWT  ;)

I think like a lot of members here, Oswald tried to bluff his way to sounding intelligent and the fact that he answered the way he did says a lot about who he was.

JohnM