Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK from Air Force 1 to Bethesda by helicopter  (Read 6401 times)

Offline John Tonkovich

Re: JFK from Air Force 1 to Bethesda by helicopter
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2020, 09:47:58 PM »
Advertisement
What Parkland personnel and Secret Servicemen would that be, exactly?

The most important part of using a decoy operation is that, except for those directly involved, nobody knows anything about it. A decoy is about misdirection. When Kennedy was declared dead everybody left the emergency unit. The last persons, we know of, to see the President at Parkland were the people who put his body in the ornamental casket. What happened after that is anybody's guess.

Just how long after the body had been placed in the ornamental casket did the Secret Service men steal (because that's what it was) the casket? Could all the commotion about taking Kennedy to Washington have been the distraction they needed to sneak the shipping casket out of the hospital? It's a hypothetical scenario but can it be dismissed as wrong?

Do you have another plausible explanation for how Paul O'Connor and others could have removed Kennedy, in a body bag, from a grey shipping casket? There needs to be an explanation for that, unless of course you dismiss their combined testimony to the HSCA as lies. Are you one of those people who does that?

I try to maintain a healthy skepticism.
Until I see evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2020, 09:47:58 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2020, 09:56:08 PM »
Until I see evidence.

Evidence for what exactly?

That Kennedy's body was in a body bag when Paul O'Connor and others removed it from a grey shipping casket? Too many people need to have lied, without reason, for it not to be true. And that means it needs to be explained.

As do I... which is why I presented a hypothetical rather than a claim.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2020, 11:42:03 AM »
Remember the grey shipping casket arrived at 6.35 p.m.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:43:06 AM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2020, 11:42:03 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2020, 03:19:50 PM »
MARTY: As do I... which is why I presented a hypothetical rather than a claim.

Really? So let me get this straight. You really believe, with no evidence to back it up, no statements by *anyone* who was there that day, that some how the body was thrown down into the cargo hold on 26000 and then snuck out the back of the plane and thrown onto a helicopter?

Or you also believe, with no evidence to back it up, no statements by *anyone* who was there that day, that some how the body was in the coffin that's seen coming out of the plane and is put into the hearse, in full view of the nation and live TV cameras and the widow, family and others, that upon leaving Andrews that the hearse pulls over and a decoy takes its place so that the hearse with Jackie and the body goes on somewhere so that mad doctors can start carving up the body?

That's the basis of your skepticism? You actually and truly believe that your skepticism would allow you to even take a step toward a ridiculous hypothetical?

BAWAWAHAHAHA! OMG!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2020, 05:01:01 PM »
MARTY: As do I... which is why I presented a hypothetical rather than a claim.

Really? So let me get this straight. You really believe, with no evidence to back it up, no statements by *anyone* who was there that day, that some how the body was thrown down into the cargo hold on 26000 and then snuck out the back of the plane and thrown onto a helicopter?

Or you also believe, with no evidence to back it up, no statements by *anyone* who was there that day, that some how the body was in the coffin that's seen coming out of the plane and is put into the hearse, in full view of the nation and live TV cameras and the widow, family and others, that upon leaving Andrews that the hearse pulls over and a decoy takes its place so that the hearse with Jackie and the body goes on somewhere so that mad doctors can start carving up the body?

That's the basis of your skepticism? You actually and truly believe that your skepticism would allow you to even take a step toward a ridiculous hypothetical?

BAWAWAHAHAHA! OMG!

No, I believe know that you purposely misrepresent what I have been saying. You can make up as much as you like, but you only end up looking like a fool.

When all you have is "BAWAWAHAHAHA! OMG!" you actually have nothing at all. Your inability to formulate a basic, cohesive and coherent argument disqualifies you from any reasonable discussion.

It seems making up strawman arguments is more your thing than dealing with the actual evidence. Please stop wasting my time with your childisch BS and get back to me when you have a plausible explanation for how Kennedy's body arrived at Bethesda in a body bag in a shipping casket. Until then, you've got no credibility at all. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 05:20:20 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2020, 05:01:01 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2020, 02:11:39 PM »
MARTY - No, I believe know that you purposely misrepresent what I have been saying. You can make up as much as you like, but you only end up looking like a fool.

Instead of discussing the merits here, you seem to keep dodging, hemming and hawing. Further, in order for this ridiculous theory to work, you can't just pick and choose from it and say "see - it happened!" So you think the body, wrapped in sheets as testified by the nurse in TX, was in a body bag later. Great! But that doesn't prove the body alteration story Lifton cooked up. And you can't stop there. You have to work backwards - how was the body wrappings changed? Who said it? Where is the proof of it?

You yourself said several posts above that Dave's ridiculous theory was "problematic." OK, great. You know there's problems with it. So instead of diving into it head first, why don't you list here the "problematic" aspects of this goofy theory and we can debate from there. Otherwise, you're simply dodging discussing the merits of this dumb theory.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2020, 03:06:28 PM »
MARTY - No, I believe know that you purposely misrepresent what I have been saying. You can make up as much as you like, but you only end up looking like a fool.

Instead of discussing the merits here, you seem to keep dodging, hemming and hawing. Further, in order for this ridiculous theory to work, you can't just pick and choose from it and say "see - it happened!" So you think the body, wrapped in sheets as testified by the nurse in TX, was in a body bag later. Great! But that doesn't prove the body alteration story Lifton cooked up. And you can't stop there. You have to work backwards - how was the body wrappings changed? Who said it? Where is the proof of it?

You yourself said several posts above that Dave's ridiculous theory was "problematic." OK, great. You know there's problems with it. So instead of diving into it head first, why don't you list here the "problematic" aspects of this goofy theory and we can debate from there. Otherwise, you're simply dodging discussing the merits of this dumb theory.

This is even a worse reply than your previous "BAWAWAHAHAHA! OMG!"

Instead of discussing the merits here, you seem to keep dodging, hemming and hawing.

Coming from a guy who hasn't discussed one iota of the merits of anything, this is pathetically hilarious. And what merits are you on about, anyway?

Instead of discussing the merits, and telling us what you think, your entire post is about me. Why is that? Do you really think that a pathetic focus on me can obscure that fact that you have had nothing of any value to add to the discussion so far?

Further, in order for this ridiculous theory to work, you can't just pick and choose from it and say "see - it happened!"

And where exactly, other than in your head, did I do that?

If I understand you correctly, you seem to be saying that if the "body snatch on the plane" theory isn't correct, everything else about Lifton's theory isn't correct either. If that is indeed what you are saying then you are even more superficial and wrong as I thought you were. Even if it could be 100% proven that Kennedy's body wasn't removed from the ornamental casket on the plane, that still would not alter the fact that several witnesses have testified that Kennedy's body was removed from a shipping casket at Bethesda. In other words, there needs to be an explanation for that! And my hypothetical offers precisely such an explanation.

So you think the body, wrapped in sheets as testified by the nurse in TX, was in a body bag later. Great!

It's not important what I think. The fact is that the people who removed Kennedy's body from the shipping casket said it was in a body bag. So, don't make this about me. Respond to what the HSCA testimony of these men says.

But that doesn't prove the body alteration story Lifton cooked up.

I never said it did.... You seem to have got so many strawman arguments in your head that you haven't got a clue about what I actually have said. This might even confuse you more than you already are, but a decoy scenario like the body being removed from Parkland in a shipping casket doesn't have to have a nefarious motive.

And you can't stop there. You have to work backwards - how was the body wrappings changed? Who said it? Where is the proof of it?

Working backwards from what? Be more specific! I don't know who (or even if) the body wrappings were changed. The fact that Paul O'Connor and others found Kennedy's body in a body bag doesn't mean that the wrapping of towels around his head (because that's all it was) wasn't still there. You need to stop making up stuff and start dealing with the factual evidence instead.

You yourself said several posts above that Dave's ridiculous theory was "problematic." OK, great. You know there's problems with it

Sure, so what?

So instead of diving into it head first, why don't you list here the "problematic" aspects of this goofy theory and we can debate from there.

Why should I give you such a list, when I have not made any comments about the "body snatch on the plane" theory, beyond that it is problematic. There is nothing to debate. I'm not dancing to your music!

If we are to debate something it should be the hypothetical possibility I offered that Kennedy's body was already removed from the ornamental casket and placed in a shipping casket at Parkland Hospital, with the ornamental casket subsequently being used as a decoy. So far, you have stayed away completely from discussing this hypothetical possibility. Why is that? Could it be this one is less problematic than the "body snatch on the plane" theory and therefor more difficult for you to dismiss?

Otherwise, you're simply dodging discussing the merits of this dumb theory.

What dumb theory would that be? If it is the "body snatch on the plane" theory, I don't have to dodge discussing it, because there is nothing to discuss. I have stated that I feel it is a problematic theory for obvious reasons, and that's all I am going to say about that.

If it is the "body removed from casket at Parkland" theory, the only one dodging that one is you. Just like you have dodged my question about Kennedy's body arriving at Bethesda in a body bag in a shipping casket.

If you think (as you seem to) that Kennedy's body was in the ornamental casket all the way from Parkland Hospital to Bethesda, you need to explain how it can be that several witnesses, independently from eachother, saw Kennedy's body, in a body bag, being removed from a shipping casket at Bethesda. But as you have so far dodged doing so, I doubt I will get a plausible explanantion from you any time soon. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 04:20:04 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2020, 03:06:28 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2020, 06:34:18 PM »
And the dodge continues...

You yourself said several posts above that Dave's ridiculous theory was "problematic." OK, great. You know there's problems with it

Sure, so what? - I'm still waiting for you to list the problematic aspects of Lifton's ridiculous theory. And by the way, there are plenty of articles out there about how Lifton asks leading questions to get the desired result.