Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: First shot reactions  (Read 40736 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: First shot reactions
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2019, 01:39:39 AM »
Advertisement
The narrow shape of her head in Z144 doesn't seem consistent with her head being turned to her right.

Really??

The hood opening doesn't match. If the hood opening is narrow, the hood itself will be too wide to be comparable to Z144.

What you're contending is a hood opening in Z144 is shadow on the right side of her face. Z144 exhibits a tonal change in the head area that's darker than her jacket. A frame later it becomes obvious that she's facing forward.

Her shoulders and torso change because her left arm extends as she runs.

Even girls don't run like that...

Her left arm comes forward and crosses in front of her in one motion while she's in shade and as she emerges. I think some people move their arms when they're running.

So the only window where she could have turned her head rightward and then forward again is Z140 to Z143.

She doesn't turn her head back forward until the early z200s.

Funny that her hood exhibits flesh tone in some of the frames.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2019, 01:39:39 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2019, 01:27:44 PM »

The hood opening doesn't match. If the hood opening is narrow, the hood itself will be too wide to be comparable to Z144.

What you're contending is a hood opening in Z144 is shadow on the right side of her face. Z144 exhibits a tonal change in the head area that's darker than her jacket. A frame later it becomes obvious that she's facing forward.

Her left arm comes forward and crosses in front of her in one motion while she's in shade and as she emerges. I think some people move their arms when they're running.

The hood is not a rigid shape. It is fabric clothing and conforms to the shape of the person inside it, along with other forces such as the wind, gravity, movement, etc. Also the angles involved are most likely not the exact same ones in both photos.

Here is the next frame:

The main difference I see is that the hood appears a little wider which would counter your initial objection (that it appears too narrow).

First her head turns to her right while she is still in the shadows. Then her shoulders follow the head and swing to her right along with the upper torso. The left arm follows the left shoulder as she emerges into the sunlight.

No, however I do see what might be a shadow streak (that isn't blazing white) that is around the base of the neck and chest area. I might guess that it could be the shadow from a limb. Here is frame z216, it shows her facial flesh tones, and darker hair, surrounded by the white hood (which is what I would expect to see in z144 and z145 if her head was facing forward). The white jacket shows patches of bright white because she is standing in an area where some sunlight is shining through what I would assume to be branches of a tree. Notice the difference in the flesh tones of her face, hands, and legs as compared to the darker (shaded) areas of the white jacket. I think you might be mistaking what appears to me to be shaded white for flesh tones in z144 and z145. And the very front part of Rosemary's face and darker hair can clearly be seen on the camera left of her hood in z144.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2019, 01:41:59 PM »

The narrow shape of her head in Z144 doesn't seem consistent with her head being turned to her right.
I know you don't think it means anything, but it is interesting that Rosemary Willis suddenly turns her head back toward the TSBD from z202 to about z206. That couldn't be because she thought she had just heard the loud noise (but didn't of course) that she said prompted her to look back at the TSBD where she saw pigeons flying from the roof - the same noise that her father also thought he heard (but obviously didn't) just before he took his z202 photo.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2019, 01:41:59 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2019, 02:41:04 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2019, 03:54:20 PM »

Hey Jerry:  As I mentioned earlier and as this memo shows, in early 1964 they had figured out the correct shot sequence.  The "bat-spombleprofglidnoctobuns crazy theory" was SBT.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:55:59 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2019, 03:54:20 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2019, 04:46:26 PM »
Hey Jerry:  As I mentioned earlier and as this memo shows, in early 1964 they had figured out the correct shot sequence.  The "bat-spombleprofglidnoctobuns crazy theory" was SBT.

Re SBT: Tell us what FMJ ammo is designed to do. You can look it up if you have to.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2019, 05:32:10 PM »
Hey Jerry:  As I mentioned earlier and as this memo shows, in early 1964 they had figured out the correct shot sequence.

Not your shot sequence, though. Notice where they placed the first shot? While Kennedy was behind the sign, not before he went behind the sign, and certainly not Z191-or-so.

They also think Kennedy alone was hit by the first shot; you say Kennedy and Connally were. They say Connally was stuck only one time, on the second shot; you say he was hit a second time on the second shot.

The "bat-spombleprofglidnoctobuns crazy theory" was SBT.

As it is that you're referencing the memo, you're confirming that your primary basis for rejecting the SBT is unscientific knee-jerk scoffing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2019, 05:32:10 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2019, 06:30:02 PM »
Re SBT: Tell us what FMJ ammo is designed to do. You can look it up if you have to.

My, just how much of Kelley's claim that a two-person shot would have gone completely "wild" does Andrew believe?

In his own scenario, the bullet doesn't go "wild" at all. It's stopped cold by a shallow strike to the left thigh.