Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 34817 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #224 on: August 04, 2020, 12:56:14 AM »
Advertisement
I believe Oswald was supposed to be murdered by his co-conspirators prior to his run-in with Tippit.

Oswald’s arrest wasn’t part of the original plan. Once he was in police custody, Jack Ruby was one of the few underworld-connected people who were able to get close enough to take him out.

Ruby wasn’t an ideal assassin but he was in debt and had Cancer...

Belief is something one has in the absence of evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: August 04, 2020, 12:56:14 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2020, 08:16:49 PM »
"They" also had no idea if he had already talked after nearly 48 hours in custody.
 A bullet to the stomach, giving Oswald a 90% chance of survival  and guaranteeing Oswald would spill the beans after likely surviving the attempt on his life makes no sense.
Heres a study of 300 patients with abdominal gunshot wounds.
"The overall survival rate for the series was 88.3%; however, if only the 226 patients without vascular injuries are considered, the survival rate was 97.3%."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1493651/
The first mob hit in history with a single shot to the stomach using a .38 where the assassin brought his dog with him to the hit and left it in the car outside.
 Mafia hit men do not shoot people in the stomach once with a handgun.
Ted Shields fails to provide statistics concerning Mafia hits or his expertise on that matter.
Ruby kills Oswald with a single shot from a .38 but Oswald should have had a 98% chance of survival?
Well chock that up to another coincidence [of which there are thousands]
Mr Shields also believes that it is news reporter Jack Ruby sitting in the police station---
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2564.msg88350.html#msg88350
Mr Shields also believes that BOTH Seth Kantor and Wilma Tice were lying about seeing Ruby at Parkland but heartily believes that Honest Jack Ruby was truthful concerning his whereabouts.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2334.msg75731.html#msg75731
Which led me to wonder...What about Sheba?... and Jack leaving his favorite pup in the car while he walked down the street and down into the basement to blast Oswald?
The Commission guys brought in the parking attendant just for that purpose it seems...
Probably knowing that the word of the Dallas police detectives sent to search Ruby's Olds may not hold up to public scrutiny.
But even the testimony of the parking lot attendant did not seem so certain--
Mr. HUBERT. Mr. Ruby did not park by the month there?
Mr. JACKSON. No, sir.
Mr. HUBERT. When you came up and saw this car did you put a ticket on it?
Mr. JACKSON. I put a ticket on it.
Mr. HUBERT. Were there any other cars parked in the lot?
Mr. JACKSON. Yes, sir; about, oh, I guess about six--about six more besides his, five or six more, I disremember.
Mr. HUBERT. Now, and you put a ticket on the car, did you notice whether the car was open, or closed?
Mr. JACKSON. No, sir; I didn't. I just looked at the car and the key was gone. The keys wasn't in the switch, and I just got a ticket, just stamped the ticket and put it on the windshield.
Mr. HUBERT. Was there a dog in the car?
Mr. JACKSON. Yes, sir; I think so. It was--yes, it was a dog in the car.
Mr. HUBERT. Was there any window open so that the dog could get some air?
Mr. JACKSON. I never looked whether there was or not.
How humane  :-\
What breed of dog...wasn't asked.
Mr Ruby's Dachshund might have been friendly...wasn't asked.
Could have barked...wasn't asked.
Could have been thirsty..wasn't asked. 
Mr. HUBERT. Did they do anything with this dog, that you know of?
Mr. JACKSON. I don't know. They took the car to the pound.
Mr. HUBERT. What happened to the dog? Was it still in the car when they took it?
Mr. JACKSON. Yes; the dog was still in the car.
The testimony of Theodore Jackson was taken at 9:30 a.m., on April 1, 1964 [April Fools Day]
The attendant stated that he did not open the parking lot until 12 noon. Usually back then, Sundays were not especially normal operating days for parking lots.
Perhaps, maybe Mr Jackson was just told that there was a dog?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2020, 08:23:02 PM »
"They" also had no idea if he had already talked after nearly 48 hours in custody.
This has been mentioned several times before and I have asked before...if Oswald didn't know anything...what was he supposed to talk about? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2020, 08:23:02 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2020, 10:53:06 PM »
I think he could have possibly known that Marcello and others pulled off the assassination. It was certainly known afterwards on the street that Marcello's people pulled it off. There is a fair amount of information about the New Orleans underworld in the book "Mr New Orleans" about a pimp called Frenchy Brouillette. It's a very fun read.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2020, 11:33:30 PM »
An ideal patsy must [out of necessity] know as little as possible about an "operation".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2020, 11:33:30 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2020, 05:08:11 PM »
I agree but he did know he was a patsy because he said so. I also think he knew that Marcello set him up but their is no way Oswald would have crossed him.

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2020, 04:08:37 AM »
I agree but he did know he was a patsy because he said so. I also think he knew that Marcello set him up but their is no way Oswald would have crossed him.

He must have known, he was heading straight to Jack Rubys house when he encountered Tippit. When he was blocked from continuing his journey, he must have known something was up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2020, 04:08:37 AM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2020, 01:38:37 PM »
I had never heard that Oswald was going to Ruby's house. Interesting if he was, it just supported the next step in the process that Ruby was supposed to kill Oswald after the assassination.