Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 99625 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2019, 02:36:16 AM »
Advertisement
No worries.. Oswald took the package and hid it as soon as he could
Before I got in the car, I glanced in the back seat, and saw a big sack. It must have been about 2' long, and the top of the sack was sort of folded up, and the rest of the sack had been kind of folded under. I asked Lee what was in the sack, and he said "curtain rods", and I remembered that he had told me the day before that he was going to bring some curtain rods.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazierb4.htm
 A 24 inch bag that contained a 40 inch rifle. That is 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound bag and Oswald must have hid it in a 2 pound cubbyhole. Speculate away there----

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2019, 02:36:16 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #457 on: August 12, 2019, 02:43:16 AM »
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazierb4.htm
 A 24 inch bag that contained a 40 inch rifle. That is 10 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound bag and Oswald must have hid it in a 2 pound cubbyhole. Speculate away there----

Thumb1:

Mr. BALL - All right.
When you got in the car did you say anything to him or did he say anything to you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Let's see, when I got in the car I have a kind of habit of glancing over my shoulder and so at that time I noticed there was a package laying on the back seat, I didn't pay too much attention and I said, "What's the package, Lee?"
And he said, "Curtain rods," and I said, "Oh, yes, you told me you was going to bring some today."
That is the reason, the main reason he was going over there that Thursday afternoon when he was to bring back some curtain rods, so I didn't think any more about it when he told me that.

Mr. BALL - Did it look to you as if there was something heavy in the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

Mr. BALL - Well, from the way he carried it, the way he walked, did it appear he was carrying something that had more than the weight of a paper?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, you know like I say, I didn't pay much attention to the package other than I knew he had it under his arm and I didn't pay too much attention the way he was walking because I was walking along there looking at the railroad cars and watching the men on the diesel switch them cars and I didn't pay too much attention on how he carried the package at all.

Mr. BALL - You will notice that this bag which is the colored bag, FBI Exhibit No. 10, is folded over. Was it folded over when you saw it the first time, folded over to the end?
Mr. FRAZIER - I will say I am not sure about that, whether it was folded over or not, because, like I say, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Mr. BALL - But are you sure that his hand was at the end of the package or at the side of the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I said, I remember I didn't look at the package very much, paying much attention, but when I did look at it he did have his hands on the package like that.

Mr. BALL - Mr. Frazier, we have here this Exhibit No. 364 which is a sack and in that we have put a dismantled gun. Don't pay any attention to that. Will you stand up here and put this under your arm and then take a hold of it at the side?
Now, is that anywhere near similar to the way that Oswald carried the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, you know, like I said now, I said I didn't pay much attention--

JohnM

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #458 on: August 12, 2019, 03:25:04 AM »
Was there a number two man in there?

::)

Translation, please

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: August 12, 2019, 03:25:04 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #459 on: August 12, 2019, 03:30:15 AM »
Another brilliant evidence-based rebuttal from Chapman.

The fewer of your species left on the planet the better 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #460 on: August 12, 2019, 04:06:08 AM »
The fewer of your species left on the planet the better

Of course, who cares about actual evidence when you have Bill Chapman's opinion.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: August 12, 2019, 04:06:08 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #461 on: August 12, 2019, 04:40:40 AM »
Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Do you have any evidence that Oswald carried a package into the TSBD building?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #462 on: August 12, 2019, 04:46:21 AM »
Of course, who cares about actual evidence when you have Bill Chapman's opinion.....

My opinion is that Oswald did his best to conceal the full size of the package that day, all the way down the line.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:52:54 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: August 12, 2019, 04:46:21 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #463 on: August 12, 2019, 05:10:14 AM »

Bill,

I'm sorry but that's not nearly good enough.

What you need, bare minimum, in addition to that, is:

1) notarized statements from 15 other witnesses, with accompanying fingerprints, birth certificates and certified DNA tests -- in triplicate, of course,

2) five color films (with sound), and

3) at least ten (10) still photographs, only two (2) of which may be in blob-like black and white.

Addendum:

4) With highly documented proof of the (probably spurious, you dirty rat, you) chain of possession of said spurious and obviously bogus "evidence," you dirty rat, you, ... by the way.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:03:49 AM by Thomas Graves »