Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 99328 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #448 on: August 11, 2019, 11:23:43 PM »
Advertisement
Did Frazier say he didn't look at Oswald again until he arrived at the door?
No, he watched Oswald enough to realize that he was getting further and further away.

And watching the trains doesn't rule out a Frazier head-angle that could be at a shallow angle off-plumb, with Oswald well-within his peripheral vision. The corner of his eye, and all that.

Someone intent on ditching that package is hardly going to do it in front of a person walking only 50' (at best) behind him.

I don't know, Bill.

Maybe all Buell Wesley Frazier could see was "blobs," and he only thought Oswald had carried a package of curtain rods into the TSBD that morning.

He probably made it all up! 

Yep, just another example of his hundreds and hundreds of fabrications and l-i-e-s, the untruths-telling son of a gun!

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 12:09:17 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: August 11, 2019, 11:23:43 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #449 on: August 12, 2019, 12:23:03 AM »
;D

Mr. BALL. What did you tell him?
Mr. FRITZ. I told him he had a package and put it in the back seat and it was a package about that long and it was curtain rods. He said he didn't have any kind of a package but his lunch. He said he had his lunch and that is all he had, and Mr. Frazier told me that he got out of the car with that package, he saw him go toward the building with this long package.
I asked him, I said, "Did you go toward the building carrying a long package?"
He said, "No. I didn't carry anything but my lunch."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/fritz1.htm

JohnM

Yeah, we're supposed to trust Fritz's word-for-word recollection of conversations when Ball kept having him refer to his report when it conflicted with his testimony.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #450 on: August 12, 2019, 12:23:38 AM »
Please don't breed

Another brilliant evidence-based rebuttal from Chapman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: August 12, 2019, 12:23:38 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2019, 12:32:57 AM »
No one saw anyone bring a rifle into the TSBD.  Yet it was there.  So we know that someone did.  Oswald was in the process of committing a crime.  He took measures to avoid being seen carrying a rifle into the building.  Like wrapping it up in a paper bag and then hiding it.  You appear to be suggesting that unless a witness had x-ray vision then it can't be proven that Oswald carried the rifle.

I know you don't like it, "Richard", but that's the nature of what it means to prove something.  If you have no evidence whatsoever that Oswald carried a rifle into the building (and you don't), then you don't get to claim that you've proven it.

Absurd. How do we know it was him?  He carried a long package into work that morning then lied about it.

Misinformation, no matter how confidently stated is misinformation.  The only way you can claim that he lied about it is by assuming that your conclusion is true.

A long bag was found next to the SN with his prints.

You don't know where it was found.  The cops didn't even agree where it was found.  There's also no evidence that a rifle was ever in that bag or that it was the bag that Frazier saw.  Frazier said it was not.

The rifle found in the building had the same serial number as the one ordered under an alias that Oswald used.

You have no evidence of Oswald ever using that name as an alias for himself.

It was sent to his PO Box.

You have no evidence of such a rifle ever going through the postal service, being delivered to that PO box, or being picked up by Oswald or anyone else.

His prints were on that rifle.

No, some prints were found by the trigger guard that were useless for identification purposes, and a single partial palmprint showed up a week later on an index card.

It can't be linked to any other person.

or to Oswald.

He is pictured holding it.

No, he's pictured holding a rifle that may or may not be the same one.

His wife confirms he owned a rifle and that it was stored in the Paine's garage.

No, she confirmed that she peeked in the end of a rolled up and tied blanket 6 weeks earlier and saw part of a wooden stock that she took to be a rifle.

There is no accounting for that rifle except as the one found in the TSBD.

There is no accounting that the rifle allegedly found in the TSBD was the same thing Marina saw.

It is a slam dunk.

Only to somebody who misrepresents the evidence.

Difficult to understand how there could possibly be anymore evidence than exists to link Oswald to the rifle.

Difficult to understand why you keep trotting out conclusions that aren't supported by the actual evidence and calling them evidence.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #452 on: August 12, 2019, 12:33:50 AM »
::)

No coaching there..

Was there a number two man in there?

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: August 12, 2019, 12:33:50 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #453 on: August 12, 2019, 12:35:33 AM »
And watching the trains doesn't rule out a Frazier head-angle that could be at a shallow angle off-plumb, with Oswald well-within his peripheral vision. The corner of his eye, and all that.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Do you have any evidence that Oswald carried a package into the TSBD building?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #454 on: August 12, 2019, 01:47:09 AM »
Yeah, we're supposed to trust Fritz's word-for-word recollection of conversations when Ball kept having him refer to his report when it conflicted with his testimony.

Not only Fritz, Holmes corroborates Fritz's testimony.

Mr. BELIN. Did anyone question him about curtain rods, that you remember?
Mr. HOLMES. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. What was that about curtain rods?
Mr. HOLMES. Asked him if he brought a sack out when he got in the car with this young fellow that hauled him and he said, "Yes."
"What was in the sack?"
"Well, my lunch."
"What size sack did you have?"
He said, "Oh, I don't know what size sack. You don't always get a sack that fits your sandwiches. It might be a big sack."
"Was it a long sack?''
"Well, it could have been"
"What did you do with it?"
"Carried it in my lap."
"You didn't put it over in the back seat?"
"No." He said he wouldn't have done that.
"Well, someone said the fellow that hauled you said you had a long package which you said was curtain rods you were taking to somebody at work and you laid it over on the back seat."
He said, "Well, they was just mistaken. That must have been some other time he picked me up."
That is all he said about it.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: August 12, 2019, 01:47:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2019, 01:55:14 AM »
Do you have any evidence that Oswald carried a package into the TSBD building?

No worries on the 22nd, Frazier's affidavit said Oswald still had the package under his arm as he entered the back door at the Loading dock.

I noticed that Lee had the package in his right hand under his arm, and the package was straight up and down, and he had his arm down, and you could not see much of the package. When we started walking, Lee was just a few feet ahead of me, but he kept waking faster than me, and finally got way ahead of me. I saw him go in the back door at the Loading Dock of the building that we work in, and he still had the package under his arm.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazierb4.htm

Btw the scenario that after they arrived at the TSBD, Oswald took the package and hid it as soon as he could, which ironically is exactly what he did at Frazier's house, indicates that Oswald had something to hide therefore this new narrative just makes your client look even more guilty! Congrats!

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 02:04:38 AM by John Mytton »