Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 99320 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2019, 08:49:29 PM »
Advertisement
  The 3 clowns had to say they heard something from above. This is because of the last known person to be on the sixth floor, remember he was one of the clowns.

No, not Ronald McDonald, and not a Big Mac. This pothead was so high he left his Dr. Pepper along with his bag of chicken bones. The pothead admits he was on the Sixth Floor, he admits it was his pop and bag of chicken bones and says no one else was present there while he ate his lunch.

So now you can use the Big Mac logic, only this clown admits the evidence was left by him. He also said he did not see Oswald, but I bet Richard will say Oswald was in one of the boxes.

You are making me hungry but not making any sense.  You seem to imply that Norman was forced to lie about hearing the shots above his head.  Presumably by the nefarious fantasy conspirators (perhaps including the Hamburglar) but then you rely on him to claim Oswald was not on the 6th floor.  If Norman was under duress to lie in order to implicate Oswald in the grand plot, then why can't your fantasy conspirators also get him to confirm that old Ozzie was hanging around on that floor and/or looking mighty anxious around lunch time?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2019, 08:49:29 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2019, 08:54:12 PM »
Actually Jack Dougherty was on the 6th floor after BRW departed the SN a few minutes before the shots.
And using Richard's Big Mac logic, we would be safe to assume Jack must be who their shooter is.  I only say "their" because I don't believe Connelly or Kennedy were hit  by any shots from the TSBD
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:57:31 PM by Peter Kleinschmidt »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #298 on: July 16, 2019, 09:03:41 PM »
Martin, this is not rocket science:

A) Norman told us what he heard (3 BOOMS, each accompanied in short order by 3 corresponding double clicks.
B) Brennan and Euins saw a shooter and a rifle in that window, being aimed downrange.
C) A number of others saw part of what most assuredly must have been a rifle, given the aforementioned ear & eyewitness reports.

Mr. McCLOY. Did you see the rifle explode? Did you see the flash of what was either the second or the third shot?
Mr. BRENNAN. No.
Mr. McCLOY. Could you see that he had discharged the rifle?
Mr. BRENNAN. No. For some reason I did not get an echo at any time. The first shot was positive and clear and the last shot was positive and dear, with no echo on my part.
Mr. McCLOY. Yes. But you saw him aim?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
Mr. McCLOY. Did you see the rifle discharge, did you see the recoil or the flash?
Mr. BRENNAN. No.
Mr. McCLOY. But you heard the last shot.
Mr. BRENNAN. The report; yes, sir.

If you don't see a shot, then you don't see a "shooter".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: July 16, 2019, 09:03:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #299 on: July 16, 2019, 09:04:53 PM »
You can call John and I arrogant as much as you like, but in this instance I was right and you were wrong! Live with it!

Chapman thinks that "thought" is some kind of insult.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2019, 09:08:28 PM »
Strike another argument. 

Mr. BELIN - What did you do on the roof?
Mr. BAKER - I immediately went around all the sides of the ledges up there, and after I got on top I found out that a person couldn't shoot off that roof because when you stand up you have to put your hands like this, at the top of that ledge and if you wanted to see over you would have to tiptoe to see over it.

...and this makes such a shot impossible...how, exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2019, 09:08:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #301 on: July 16, 2019, 09:10:43 PM »
   No, not Ronald McDonald, and not a Big Mac. This pothead was so high he left his Dr. Pepper along with his bag of chicken bones. The pothead admits he was on the Sixth Floor, he admits it was his pop and bag of chicken bones and says no one else was present there while he ate his lunch.

Why are you calling BRW "pothead".  Confusing him with Givens, perhaps?

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2019, 09:12:25 PM »
Actually Jack Dougherty was on the 6th floor after BRW departed the SN a few minutes before the shots.
He said he went to the 6th floor AFTER the shots were fired. He said he was on the fifth floor at the time that he heard shots fired. Neither Jarman, Norman or Williams mentioned seeing him there.

From his affidavit: "I had already gone back to work and I gone down on the fifth [sic] to get some stock when I heard a shot. It sounded like it was coming from inside the building, but I couldn't tell from where. I went down on the first floor, and asked a man named Eddie Piper if he had heard anything and he said yes, that he had heard three shots. I then went back on the sixth floor."

And from his WC testimony he said he went to the 6th floor at 12:40.

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, then, [after eating lunch on the first floor] I went back to work.
Mr. BALL - And where did you go to work?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Let me see---oh, up to the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL - Did you go to the sixth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - About what time?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - At about 12:40---it was about 12:40.
Mr. BALL - Had you heard any shots before that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes---I heard one---it sounded like a backfire.
Mr. BALL - Where were you when you heard that shot?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I was on the fifth floor.
Mr. BALL - You were on the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2019, 09:12:25 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #303 on: July 16, 2019, 09:22:38 PM »
Dougherty is all over the place with regard to time.

Mr. BALL - Wait a minute---did you go to lunch?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I went back downstairs to eat lunch---yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What time?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Oh, it was 12 o'clock.

. . .

Mr. BALL - Wait a minute---did you hear the shots before or after you had your lunch?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Before---before I ate my lunch.
Mr. BALL - You heard shots before you ate your lunch?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Let's see---yes, I believe I did.