Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?  (Read 99314 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: CT's, in court how would you defend Oswald?
« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2019, 10:26:24 AM »
Advertisement
Martin, this is not rocket science:

A) Norman told us what he heard (3 BOOMS, each accompanied in short order by 3 corresponding double clicks.
B) Brennan and Euins saw a shooter and a rifle in that window, being aimed downrange.
C) A number of others saw part of what most assuredly must have been a rifle, given the aforementioned ear & eyewitness reports.

Trying to move the goalposts again?

You objected to me saying that Norman thought what he had heard.

'regardless of what Norman thought he had heard'---Martin
>>> That statement sticks in my craw. You arrogantly, like your tag-team attack-dog doppelgänger Iacoletti, continue to tell witnesses what they thought they saw, and what they really meant.

Both Norman and Euins are African-American
Both are ridiculed by you and Iacoletti.

By now it is established, by Norman's own testimony, that I was correct.

You can now try to argue a circumstantial case to show that what Norman thought he had heard was indeed what had happened, but that still doesn't alter the basic fact that Norman never saw any of it and thus could only have thought what it was he had heard.

You can call John and I arrogant as much as you like, but in this instance I was right and you were wrong! Live with it!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2019, 10:26:24 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #289 on: July 16, 2019, 10:46:10 AM »
Trying to move the goalposts again?

You objected to me saying that Norman thought what he had heard.

By now it is established, by Norman's own testimony, that I was correct.

You can now try to argue a circumstantial case to show that what Norman thought he had heard was indeed what had happened, but that still doesn't alter the basic fact that Norman never saw any of it and thus could only have thought what it was he had heard.

You can call John and I arrogant as much as you like, but in this instance I was right and you were wrong! Live with it!

Dear Weidmann,

Have you ever thought you'd seen something, but really hadn't?

Is our sense of hearing to be less trusted than our sense of sight?

Other than a gun shot, what else could it have plausibly been that he thought he'd heard?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 10:53:18 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2019, 11:47:26 AM »

Dear Weidmann,

Have you ever thought you'd seen something, but really hadn't?

Is our sense of hearing to be less trusted than our sense of sight?

Other than a rifle, what else could it have plausibly been that he thought he'd heard?

--  MWT   ;)

Graves,

I'm sorry if you are not getting the point that I am making.

Perhaps you should try to follow and understand the ongoing conversation before replying, because then you would have known that we were not talking about "a rifle"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2019, 11:47:26 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2019, 02:27:15 PM »
Martin, this is not rocket science:

A) Norman told us what he heard (3 BOOMS, each accompanied in short order by 3 corresponding double clicks.
B) Brennan and Euins saw a shooter and a rifle in that window, being aimed downrange.
C) A number of others saw part of what most assuredly must have been a rifle, given the aforementioned ear & eyewitness reports.

It's hopeless.  But add in the fired bullet casings found by the window, the fact that all the 7th floor windows were closed and the only open window above Norman's head is the SN window, Norman heard the operation of a rifle, and a rifle was found on the 6th floor etc.  It's all just an assumption though that what he heard was shots.  LOL.  If a person enters a sealed room with a Big Mac, and exits without the Big Mac and no Big Mac is found in the room, we can't conclude this person ate it.  We can only "assume" they did so.  No logical inference from the totality of facts and evidence is ever permitted by defense attorney contrarians defending a guilty client.  Of all the outrageous arguments made by these loons, the notion that someone who hears three loud noises that he identifies as shots above his head at the moment someone is shot can only be deemed his assumption that he heard the rifle fired ranks high on the list of kookery.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2019, 03:14:02 PM »
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=35&relPageId=304

Mr. Hargis: I was at the left-hand side of the Presidential Limousine.
Mr. Stern: Riding next to Mrs. Kennedy?
Mr. Hargis: Right.

"....Well at the time it sounded like the shots were right next to me. There wasn't
anyway in the world I could tell where they were coming from but at the time there
was something in my head that said that they probably could have been coming from the
 railroad overpass, because I thought since I had got splattered with blood-I was just
a little back and left of-just a little back and left of Mrs. Kennedy, but I didn't know.
I had a feeling that it might have been from the Texas Book Depository. and these places
was the primary place that could have been shot from....

....I ran across the street looking over towards the railroad overpass and I remembered
seeing people scattering and running and then I looked--...

.....and then I looked over to the Texas School Book Depository Building, and no one that
was standing at the base of the building was--seemed to be looking up at the building or
anything like they knew where the shots were coming from, so.....

.....Well, then, I thought since I had looked over at the Texas Book Depository and some
people looking out of the windows up there, didn't seem like they knew what was going on,
but none of them were looking towards or near anywhere the shots had been fired from....."

« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 03:15:48 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2019, 03:14:02 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2019, 03:52:27 PM »
Strike another argument. 

Mr. BELIN - What did you do on the roof?
Mr. BAKER - I immediately went around all the sides of the ledges up there, and after I got on top I found out that a person couldn't shoot off that roof because when you stand up you have to put your hands like this, at the top of that ledge and if you wanted to see over you would have to tiptoe to see over it.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2019, 06:36:09 PM »
It's hopeless.  But add in the fired bullet casings found by the window, the fact that all the 7th floor windows were closed and the only open window above Norman's head is the SN window, Norman heard the operation of a rifle, and a rifle was found on the 6th floor etc.  It's all just an assumption though that what he heard was shots.  LOL.  If a person enters a sealed room with a Big Mac, and exits without the Big Mac and no Big Mac is found in the room, we can't conclude this person ate it.  We can only "assume" they did so.  No logical inference from the totality of facts and evidence is ever permitted by defense attorney contrarians defending a guilty client.  Of all the outrageous arguments made by these loons, the notion that someone who hears three loud noises that he identifies as shots above his head at the moment someone is shot can only be deemed his assumption that he heard the rifle fired ranks high on the list of kookery.
  The 3 clowns had to say they heard something from above. This is because of the last known person to be on the sixth floor, remember he was one of the clowns.

No, not Ronald McDonald, and not a Big Mac. This pothead was so high he left his Dr. Pepper along with his bag of chicken bones. The pothead admits he was on the Sixth Floor, he admits it was his pop and bag of chicken bones and says no one else was present there while he ate his lunch.

So now you can use the Big Mac logic, only this clown admits the evidence was left by him. He also said he did not see Oswald, but I bet Richard will say Oswald was in one of the boxes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2019, 06:36:09 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2019, 07:55:54 PM »
  The 3 clowns had to say they heard something from above. This is because of the last known person to be on the sixth floor, remember he was one of the clowns.

No, not Ronald McDonald, and not a Big Mac. This pothead was so high he left his Dr. Pepper along with his bag of chicken bones. The pothead admits he was on the Sixth Floor, he admits it was his pop and bag of chicken bones and says no one else was present there while he ate his lunch.

So now you can use the Big Mac logic, only this clown admits the evidence was left by him. He also said he did not see Oswald, but I bet Richard will say Oswald was in one of the boxes.

Actually Jack Dougherty was on the 6th floor after BRW departed the SN a few minutes before the shots.