Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 96806 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
Nope!....  I take the meds as ordered...maybe I'll be one of the few would survive cancer....

I hope I'm not reading this right, Mr Cakebread. If I am, then I'm so sorry you're going through this. And what Mr Nickerson said----take best care of yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Day had plenty of experience of dating prints on the exact day he took them.

:D

Offline John Iacoletti

Nope!....  I take the meds as ordered...maybe I'll be one of the few would survive cancer....

Best wishes to you, Walt.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Walt, I'm sorry to hear this and I won't make fun of you anymore
But if you continue to call people stupid in any way, I'll know you're just  BS: again

Offline John Mytton

Huh? Plenty of people survive cancer, I know a few cancer survivors.
Just do what they tell you and you'll be alright!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

Walt,

If you truly are at war with the big C then I wish you the best. My Uncle is currently in remission.  Keep taking the meds and do some research on diet. If I was faced with such a battle , I would remove all sugar from my diet. Also, water fasting can do wonders.

For once I agree totally with Tim. Best of luck, Walt, and as Tim says drop the sugar from your diet as much  as you can as tumours feed on sugar. You tried Cannabis oil? I can recommend it as a treatment.

Offline Gary Craig

Sorry to hear this Walt. 

Get Well Soon.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

For once I agree totally with Tim. Best of luck, Walt, and as Tim says drop the sugar from your diet as much  as you can as tumours feed on sugar. You tried Cannabis oil? I can recommend it as a treatment.

Keep your myths to yourself

Myth: People with cancer shouldn't eat sugar, since it can cause cancer to grow faster.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cancer/in-depth/cancer-causes/art-20044714

Fact: Sugar doesn't make cancer grow faster. All cells, including cancer cells, depend on blood sugar (glucose) for energy. But giving more sugar to cancer cells doesn't speed their growth. Likewise, depriving cancer cells of sugar doesn't slow their growth.

This misconception may be based in part on a misunderstanding of positron emission tomography (PET) scans, which use a small amount of radioactive tracer ? typically a form of glucose. All tissues in your body absorb some of this tracer, but tissues that are using more energy ? including cancer cells ? absorb greater amounts. For this reason, some people have concluded that cancer cells grow faster on sugar. But this isn't true.

However, there is some evidence that consuming large amounts of sugar is associated with an increased risk of certain cancers, including esophageal cancer. It can also lead to weight gain and increase the risk of obesity and diabetes, which may increase the risk of cancer.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 07:15:50 PM by Bill Chapman »