Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 96406 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement
As the rather hapless recent efforts of our LN friends to argue otherwise is demonstrating, Mr Cakebread, that does indeed seem to be the only plausible explanation why 2 curtain rods were sent for checking for Mr Oswald's prints on 15 March!  Thumb1:

Who knows the date that John Howlett  portrayed Lee Oswald in the imaginary action of placing a rifle between boxes of books at the top of the stairs in the NW corner of the sixth floor?     

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Mr Nickerson, when were the rods released to Agent Howlett on 24 March originally submitted by Agent Howlett?

It's obvious that the rods were not released to Howlett on March 24.  It is very probable that Howlett submitted the rods to the DPD crime lab on March 25.

Offline John Mytton

Mr Nickerson, when were the rods released to Agent Howlett on 24 March originally submitted by Agent Howlett?

Thumb1:

Is that it, Alan? Is all you have is 1 number on 1 piece of paper?

Where is the employee or other that found the curtain rods in the TSBD?
Who else knew?
How did the curtain rods, presumably still wrapped, go unnoticed for months?
What possible scenario could see Howlett submitting the curtain rods 8 days before he was supposed to?
All Howlett had to do was lose the TSBD curtain rods and no one would be the wiser.
Why am I even giving you and this flimsy theory the time of day??

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Is that it, Alan? Is all you have is 1 number on 1 piece of paper?

:D

Mr Mytton, do you believe that both dates on this Crime Scene Search Section form are wrong?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

:D :o :P ;) :-* :-[ :P :) Thumb1: BS: Walk:

Why are you ignoring the Elephant in the room, your theory which requires chronological precision falls flat on its face with the following date confliction?

What 'date confliction' are you talking about, Mr Mytton?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Am I correct in believing that Day testified before the WC in Washington on April 22nd 1964?

Offline Tim Nickerson

Am I correct in believing that Day testified before the WC in Washington on April 22nd 1964?

I believe so. That is the date that he was scheduled to testify.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

The dates on those cards indicate that the prints were lifted from the curtain rods on March 25. That's one day after the rods were released to Howlett.

Where does it say that was the date that the prints were lifted from the curtain rods?