Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97364 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
Doesn't belong to which Oswald? Harvey, Lee or Harold?  :D

(~Shrug~)

You really aren't doing very well here, are you, Mr Nickerson?  :(

What else you got?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

(~Shrug~)

You really aren't doing very well here, are you, Mr Nickerson?  :(

What else you got?

I've got the same as you. It's a bunch of foolishness. The only difference is that you believe the nonsense that you spout. When I present nonsense here, I know that it's foolishness.

Offline Alan Ford

I've got the same as you. It's a bunch of foolishness. The only difference is that you believe the nonsense that you spout. When I present nonsense here, I know that it's foolishness.

:D

All I've done, Mr Nickerson, is present this:

All you've done is throw makey-uppy numbers and nonsensical scenarios at it in a wild and rather desperate bid to explain away its obvious significance.

But at least you---------unlike craven blowhards like Messrs. May, Galbraith and von Pein----------gave it a shot. I, and I'm sure many others reading, applaud you for that. Twas a noble failure!  Thumb1:

On the off-chance you're still interested in playing, you might get around to answering my question about which of the items below, taken from the Paine home during the 23 March WC visit, were submitted to Lieutenant Day by Agent Howlett for fingerprinting...

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

All you've done is throw makey-uppy numbers and nonsensical scenarios at it in a wild and rather desperate bid to explain away its obvious significance.

You posited that Oswald and Jack Ruby were sharing the same toothbrush at 1026 North Beckley. I may be good at coming up with nonsensical scenarios but I could never come close to even matching that one.

Offline John Iacoletti

No I do NOT think that Lee wanted to be identified as THE ASSASSIN.....   I believe that Lee wanted to be identified as an ATTEMPTED assassin....

An attempted assassin goes to prison too. What is the motivation?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

I haven't read the whole thread but here's some observations.

It looks like the red writing is all written by Day, as seen in the near exact duplication of the word "print" and a comparison of 275 & 276.

Howlett's name seems to be in a completely different style and technique in both samples....

...and in what appears to be a different blue pen to what Day wrote in blue.

So my question is when was each piece of information written onto this document and what was done from notes or memory?

JohnM

Offline Ray Mitcham

You posited that Oswald and Jack Ruby were sharing the same toothbrush at 1026 North Beckley. I may be good at coming up with nonsensical scenarios but I could never come close to even matching that one.

Naughty, Tim. It was you who suggested that they may have been sharing toothbrushes, not Alan, so yours is the nonsensical scenario.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

You posited that Oswald and Jack Ruby were sharing the same toothbrush at 1026 North Beckley.

Nope! I posited that items taken from Mr Oswald's Beckley apartment were tested for fingerprints in order to determine whether he had associates. You evidently hadn't even thought of that, and had no substantive comeback Thumb1:

What else you got?