Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 96399 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Advertisement
Quite possibly. We already know that Fritz, Bookhout and Kelley suppressed Mr Oswald's claim to have gone outside to watch the Presidential parade. Hardly a stretch that they would have lied here too.

It's also---------as I have acknowledged----------perfectly possible that Mr Oswald really did deny having brought a long package containing curtain rods to work that morning. And I have offered a straightforward and logical explanation for that scenario too.  Thumb1:

You are already on record of calling Fritz, Bookhout and Kelley liars. So, why not just come out and say what you really think on this one? You obviously believe that they lied here. Your alternate explanation  could have been constructed by Walt Cakebread. It's that laughable. Don't insult our intelligence. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

a)----------------Mr Oswald confirmed that he had indeed brought curtain rods into the building
b)----------------Captain Fritz, knowing that 2 curtain rods were indeed missing from the Paine garage, and understanding the significance of this, suppressed Mr Oswald's claim.

How did Fritz know on the morning of Nov 23 that two curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage?

Offline Alan Ford

You are already on record of calling Fritz, Bookhout and Kelley liars. So, why not just come out and say what you really think on this one? You obviously believe that they lied here. Your alternate explanation  could have been constructed by Walt Cakebread. It's that laughable. Don't insult our intelligence.

:D

You've come up with some truly laughable explanations on this thread, Mr Nickerson, and I and others have been able to annihilate them without breaking a sweat.

Now it's your turn----------show all the folks reading why my explanation of Mr Oswald's alleged lie in custody about the curtain rods is laughable. Give it your best shot, sir!  Thumb1:

And while you're at it, maybe you might get around to answering-----------in a laughable or non-laughable way (your choice!)-------------the question you keep evading:

Why would 2 curtain rods taken from the Paine garage four months after the assassination be sent for testing for Mr Oswald's fingerprints?

:)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

How did Fritz know on the morning of Nov 23 that two curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage?

Gee, I don't know, Mr Nickerson. It's not as though Mr Frazier had talked a whole bunch about curtain rods the night before. And there's no way that would have prompted FBI and/or DPD to check whether any curtain rods were missing from the Paine home. No! They would have said to themselves, 'Let's not look into the curtain rods right now. March would be a better time to do that. Little danger of fingerprint contamination between now and then.'

Offline Tim Nickerson

:D

You've come up with some truly laughable explanations on this thread, Mr Nickerson, and I and others have been able to annihilate them without breaking a sweat.

Now it's your turn----------show all the folks reading why my explanation of Mr Oswald's alleged lie in custody about the curtain rods is laughable. Give it your best shot, sir!  Thumb1:

And while you're at it, maybe you might get around to answering-----------in a laughable or non-laughable way (your choice!)-------------the question you keep evading:

Why would 2 curtain rods taken from the Paine garage four months after the assassination be sent for testing for Mr Oswald's fingerprints?
 :)

Nope. You are avoiding the question at hand. We need to get a straight answer from you on whether Oswald lied or not about the curtain rods. Were Fritz, Kelley, Bookhout and Holmes all lying when reporting that Oswald denied bringing curtain rods to work that morning? Yes or no?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Gee, I don't know, Mr Nickerson. It's not as though Mr Frazier had talked a whole bunch about curtain rods the night before. And there's no way that would have prompted FBI and/or DPD to check whether any curtain rods were missing from the Paine home. No! They would have said to themselves, 'Let's not look into the curtain rods right now. March would be a better time to do that. Little danger of fingerprint contamination between now and then.'

That doesn't make any sense.  You are struggling. How did Fritz know on the morning of Nov 23 that two curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage? How was it determined that two curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage and who made that determination?

Offline Walt Cakebread

Quite possibly. We already know that Fritz, Bookhout and Kelley suppressed Mr Oswald's claim to have gone outside to watch the Presidential parade. Hardly a stretch that they would have lied here too.

It's also---------as I have acknowledged----------perfectly possible that Mr Oswald really did deny having brought a long package containing curtain rods to work that morning. And I have offered a straightforward and logical explanation for that scenario too.  Thumb1:

Alan...Lee DID NOT go outside to watch the Presidential Parade....  He told the interrogators that he was in the 1st floor lunchroom when the P. Parade passed by the TSBD ....   He went outside AFTER meeting Baker and Truly in the second floor lunchroom....and by that time the parade was over......

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

That doesn't make any sense.  You are struggling. How did Fritz know on the morning of Nov 23 that two curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage? How was it determined that two curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage and who made that determination?

FBI agent Bookhout filed a report for 11/23/63.... 

What was the most significant piece of evidence on 11/23/63??    .....The Back yard photo...   But Bookhout doesn't even mention the BY photo....But he does write about the curtain rods....And Inspector Kelley also reports that Lee was asked about curtain rods on Saturday 11/23/63....and Lee denied that he had told Frazier that he needed curtain rods for his apartment.   

However NOBODY says anything about curtain rods being missing from the Paine's garage......   I'd guess that the interrogators simply assumed that Marina had curtain rods among their belongings....   and also assumed that curtain rods were not a valuable item that Marina, or Ruth would inventory and be concerned about losing.   IOW..... They probably assumed that there would be no way to determine if any curtain rods were missing from the Paine garage....( and that's a logical assumption.)