Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97506 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Nice try!  Thumb1:

??? Yep, that's the size I'm responding to, alright. Try to focus.

Anyway...
Buell estimation, quick glance. No incentive for him or sis to put themselves on the hot seat, as TomS has opined here. And as I have mused, albeit in plainer language, in the recent past.

Not to mention Buell's lament that he didn't want to be known as the guy who drove the prime suspect to work that day.

So you have no info on my asks

Anyone...?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 08:23:13 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Can you kindly quote me to this effect, Mr Nickerson? Thank you!  Thumb1:

Sorry, I must have you confused with someone else.  However, since we're on the subject, if Oswald did carry curtain rods with him to work on the morning of November 22, 1963, why did he deny doing so? Oswald lied during his interrogations and interviews, saying that he never carried a long package to work that morning and that he never told Frazier that he brought curtains rods with him. Why would he do that if he had in fact carried curtain rods instead of the rifle? Does that make any sense at all?

Offline John Iacoletti

I have been looking for information that would confirm that Buell, at any time, saw Oswald with the package fully revealed to Buell in a full-frontal perspective. Additionally, no one has been able to confirm that Oswald's free arm was in full view as he walked ahead of Buell.

Are you forgetting that Frazier saw Oswald getting the package out of the back seat and sticking it under his armpit before Oswald started walking?

In addition, I'm 6'-6'1" and can only get 22-23" jammed into my armpit and held in my palm. A 5'9" man would have to be a real knuckle-dragger to get a 27-incher to fit.

Good point.  That would suggest that 27" was an over-estimate.  He did say "two feet, give and take a few inches. "

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Day must also have written '2 curtain rods' when he meant to write '2 Russian pamphlets', which were items 275 and 276 of the well-loved Soviet series 'Bedtime Stories by Comrade Lenin'. It is curious that these pamphlets are not officially inventoried anywhere, but there is obviously some documentation missing.

:D

Right, this whole "it must have been an error because I want to believe something different" will only carry you so far.

Offline Bill Chapman

Right, this whole "it must have been an error because I want to believe something different" will only carry you so far.

because I want to believe something different

CT Appeal to Rebellion right there.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:17:41 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

Still waiting for your reasonable explanation. Having trouble coming up with one are ya? I can't wait to see Ford's reasoning for why Oswald denied the curtain rods. Should be a real doozy.   Possibly the silliest speculation we've ever seen on any aspect of the case. Unless you can undo him.

Offline John Iacoletti

Still waiting for your reasonable explanation. Having trouble coming up with one are ya?

IMO Alan's explanation is more reasonable than the WC breaking and entering the Paine home to return curtain rods so that they can make a show of rediscovering them.

I can't wait to see Ford's reasoning for why Oswald denied the curtain rods. Should be a real doozy.

Unfortunately we don't know exactly what he was asked or what the exact answer was.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

IMO Alan's explanation is more reasonable than the WC breaking and entering the Paine home to return curtain rods so that they can make a show of rediscovering them.

Who has made the bolded explanation?

Unfortunately we don't know exactly what he was asked or what the exact answer was.

We don't need to know exactly what he said to know that he denied bringing curtain rods to work that morning. At least four people reported hearing his denial.