Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 96405 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement
Friends, Ms Paine's March 19 WC testimony would have gone something like this had curtain rods truly been found still in place after the assassination:

Mr JENNER. Now Mrs Paine, I want to direct your attention to these two items. Can you tell me what they are?
Mrs PAINE. Yes, they are white curtain rods.
Mr JENNER. How many of them do you see here?
Mrs PAINE. Two.
Mr JENNER. I would ask you to think carefully before you answer this next question. Have you ever seen these curtain rods before?
Mrs PAINE. Why yes. They are mine.
Mr JENNER. Are you certain of that?
Mrs PAINE. Yes, I am quite certain. They still have the old length measurements I marked in pencil. 27.5 and 27.6 inches.
Mr JENNER. Were these two curtain rods in your garage before the assassination?
Mrs PAINE. Yes.
Mr JENNER. Were they in your garage after the assassination?
Mrs PAINE. Yes.
Mr JENNER. Did you check?
Mrs PAINE. Yes. When the officers were searching my garage they asked me whether we had any curtain rods and I showed them these.
Mr JENNER. Had you already checked yourself?
Mrs PAINE. Yes.
Mr JENNER. And the curtain rods had remained in place?
Mrs PAINE. Yes. They were right where I'd left them.
Mr JENNER. And did they remain in place after the officers had finished searching your garage?
Mrs PAINE. No. The officers took a photograph of them in place and then asked my permission to take them away.
Mr JENNER. Did you give them permission?
Mrs PAINE. Why, yes. Losing a pair of curtain rods would have been the least of my worries at that time, you know.
Mr JENNER. I appreciate how difficult this whole thing must have been for you, Mrs Paine. Now, you are aware that Oswald's friend Buell Wesley Frazier recalled being told by Oswald on the morning of the assassination that he had curtain rods in the bag he was carrying?
Mrs PAINE. Yes, I had heard that.
Mr JENNER. Is that why you went to check on the curtain rods yourself before the garage was searched?
Mrs PAINE. Yes. I wanted to check if Oswald really had taken them, like he was supposed to have said.
Mr JENNER. And you established that he hadn't?
Mrs PAINE. He hadn't.
Mr JENNER. Have you seen these curtain rods since the officers took them away that day?
Mrs PAINE. I have not.
Mr JENNER. We're going to mark these as Exhibit 435.

On top of this, we would have clear documentary evidence from November '63 onwards of these two curtain rods' having been found in Mrs Paine's garage right after Mr Oswald's arrest!

And much hay would most assuredly have been made in the press of the fact that the curtain rods which Mr Oswald had told his co-worker he had in the bag had in fact been found in Mrs Paine's garage!

But alas!

Instead we have evidence that tells a very different story:
-----------no curtain rods found in the garage after the assassination
-----------2 curtain rods suddenly showing up on the record in mid-March '64
-----------these rods being tested for Mr Oswald's prints
-----------2 curtain rods being 'found' in Mrs Paine's garage by the very agent who had submitted 2 curtain rods for fingerprinting 8 days earlier!

And the Warren Gullibles want you to believe there's nothing untoward in any of this!

:D

Alan, I believe that I've seen a photo that was taken inside of the pain garage that shows curtain rods in the photo.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

What if 2 curtain rods were indeed submitted for fingerprinting on March 15--------and were not released until 9 days later, March 24?

What would the consequence be?

It has been staring us in the face, friends  :'(

A SOLUTION!

1. There were 4 curtain rods in Mrs Paine's garage originally. (Cf. Mr Paine's testimony!)
2. Mr Oswald helped himself to 2 on 11/22.
3. The Oswald-Acted-Alone investigators knew perfectly well upon their first inspection of the garage that 2 rods were missing, but played it down.
4. Later, the 2 missing curtain rods turned up--------in the Depository.
5. These were submitted for fingerprinting on the morning of March 15, and not released until the morning of March 24.
6. Meanwhile, the 2 remaining rods were removed from Mrs Paine's garage on the evening of March 23.
7. A second, false version of the Crime Scene Search Section form was created for the record, the release date amended to March 26 to 'give time' to Lieutenant Day to fingerprint 'them'.
8. But Day screwed up---he didn't think to change the March 15 date at the top.

==========> The 2 rods removed by Agent Howlett from the Paine garage on 23 March were never fingerprinted (a pointless exercise, in any case!)
==========> The 2 rods found in the Depository were never seen again after Agent Howlett received them back from Lieutenant Day (which he did first thing---7:50 a.m.!---the morning after his on-the-record removal of the other 2 rods from the garage)
==========> By contriving to name the 2 rods removed from Mrs Paine's garage 'Exhibits 275 & 276', the WC created the impression that these were the same rods as those 'marked 275 & 276' in the DPD records.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:34:22 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

It has been staring us in the face, friends  :'(

A SOLUTION!

1. There were 4 curtain rods in Mrs Paine's garage originally. (Cf. Mr Paine's testimony!)
2. Mr Oswald helped himself to 2 on 11/22.
3. The Oswald-Acted-Alone investigators knew perfectly well upon their first inspection of the garage that 2 rods were missing, but played it down.
4. Later, the 2 missing curtain rods turned up--------in the Depository.
5. These were submitted for fingerprinting on the morning of March 15, and not released until the morning of March 24.
6. Meanwhile, the 2 remaining rods were removed from Mrs Paine's garage on the evening of March 23.
7. A second, false version of the Crime Scene Search Section form was created for the record, the release date amended to March 26 to 'give time' to Lieutenant Day to fingerprint 'them'.
8. But Day screwed up---he didn't think to change the March 15 date at the top.

==========> The 2 rods removed by Agent Howlett from the Paine garage on 23 March were never fingerprinted (a pointless exercise, in any case!)
==========> The 2 rods found in the Depository were never seen again after Agent Howlett received them back from Lieutenant Day (which he did first thing---7:50 a.m.!---the morning after his on-the-record removal of the other 2 rods from the garage)
==========> By contriving to name the 2 rods removed from Mrs Paine's garage 'Exhibits 275 & 276', the WC created the impression that these were the same rods as those 'marked 275 & 276' in the DPD records.

Thumb1:

How long does it take to examine a curtain rod and check any prints that were found?......Apparently they were only interested in matching the prints ot Lee Oswald's finger print card....

This would have taken  a half hour at most......

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

How long does it take to examine a curtain rod and check any prints that were found?......Apparently they were only interested in matching the prints ot Lee Oswald's finger print card....

This would have taken  a half hour at most......

Howlett had Day hold on to the 2 curtain rods found in the Depository until the 2 remaining rods in the garage had been safely secured in an orderly on-the-record way: late evening 23 March.

Then Agent Howlett picked up the Depository rods, knowing he could disappear them because they had been replaced in the official record by 2 different '275 & 276' rods: early morning 24 March.

The closeness of these two dates & times is absolutely no accident or coincidence: they show us what happened  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

Now!

Let us be quite clear about something here:

This original, official, doubly signed (Day, Howlett) Crime Scene Search Section form-------------

------------- rules out the notion that the 2 curtain rods submitted for fingerprinting by Agent Howlett on 15 March 1964 can have been the same 2 curtain rods found by Agent Howlett in Mrs Paine's garage on 23 March 1964.

---------------The submission date is a disaster for the official story
---------------The released date is an even bigger disaster for the official story

On the evening 2 curtain rods were being inspected on the record in Mrs Paine's garage by Agent Howlett and the WC, these 2 curtain rods were still in Lieutenant Day's lab!

This is not a matter of opinion, interpretation or conjecture: it is simply what the historical record shows.

Checkmate.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:05:33 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Colin Crow

Alan what is your interpretation of the (4 pcs) annotation? I can only assume it means 4 pieces. One rod was white and one cream. Does it mean that each rod could be separated into 2 pieces each?

Offline Alan Ford

Alan what is your interpretation of the (4 pcs) annotation? I can only assume it means 4 pieces. One rod was white and one cream. Does it mean that each rod could be separated into 2 pieces each?

Exactly, Mr Crow-----------2 rods composed of 2 pieces each!  Thumb1:

(Note: Lieutenant Day's note says nothing about a 'cream' rod and a 'white' rod: only 'white enamel' for both.)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Friends, those still wishing to press the case that Mr Oswald brought a rifle rather than curtain rods into the Depository on the morning of the assassination now have three dates they must explain away:

Date One! The March 15 submission date on both versions of the form. Is this date what Ms Davison would call 'an obvious error'?
Date Two! The March 24 released date on the original, co-signed version. Is this date what Ms Davison would call 'an obvious error'?
Date Three! The March 26 released date on the non-co-signed version. Is this date what Ms Davison would call 'an obvious error'?

Further! These data-denying Oswald-At-Any-Cost zealots must explain in a credible way the very existence of two different versions of the official form:

How can an item of evidence be submitted for testing just once yet released from the lab twice

The Lone Nutters can throw anything and everything they want at this, but none of it will stick.

The official historical record destroys their case because it proves:

a) There were 4 curtain rods in play as of the evening of 23 March 1964
-----------2 in Mrs Paine's garage
-----------2 in the Crime Scene Search Section

b) A bogus second version of the Crime Scene Search Section form was passed off as the genuine article.

'O but this time, Lord, you gave me a mountain/ A mountain that I may never climb...' 

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:48:01 AM by Alan Ford »