Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 98075 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
He understood by now how he had been set up, and so denied having brought a bulky package to work that day.

Not complicated!  Thumb1:

That marks you as a troll... unless you can name those (other than the prime suspect) who knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

That marks you as a troll... unless you can name those (other than the prime suspect) who knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

Are you ok, Mr Chapman?  :-[

Offline Bill Chapman

:D

The relevant Paine testimony comes on 19 March, 4 days after the curtain rods were submitted to the Crime Scene Search Section for fingerprinting!

The entire premise of the March 23 inspection in situ of the curtain rods is that they have not left her garage at any time since months before the assassination!

And why on earth would curtain rods found in the Paine garage be tested for Mr Oswald's prints? The very fact that they had been found there would have been ample proof on its own that Mr Oswald hadn't brought them to work on the morning of the assassination!  ::)

If they hadn't done the testing, you lot would be pissssssssing your panties over that

They were giving Oswald the benefit of the doubt.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Are you ok, Mr Chapman?  :-[

So you can't identify any conspirators. Got it.

Offline Alan Ford

Now!

Let's return to the scene of the Paine home, Irving, March 23:

Mr. JENNER - You have testified that the blanket-wrapped package was in turn tied or wrapped with string?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - You think perhaps, around in four places?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - Was the string of the weight and character of that which I have in my hand, that is, this ball of string?
Mrs. PAINE - It could have been that weight or it could have been as heavy as this other short piece that's on the floor.
Mr. JENNER - The short piece which Mrs. Paine has picked up and has exhibited to me, we will mark "Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 270," and we will cut a piece of the other twine or string and mark that as "Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 271."

These are the first numbered 'Ruth Paine Exhibits' to be marked as such this evening.

Question!

Why did Mr Jenner start at 270?

Where did that number come from?

Friends!

Reason I ask is, in a little while we're going to get this:

Mr. JENNER - May we take these curtain rods and mark them as exhibits and we will return them after they have been placed of record?
Mrs. PAINE - All right.
Mr. JENNER - Miss Reporter, the cream colored curtain rod, we will mark Ruth Paine Exhibit 275 and the white one as Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 276.
(The curtain rods referred to were at this time marked by the reporter as Ruth Paine Exhibit Nos. 275 and 276, for identification.)

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

Either Captain Fritz is lying (he is good at that), or Mr Oswald is lying (ditto)!

If the latter, then it is because Mr Oswald realises he has been stitched up and has calculated that his best defence for now is to deny having brought a bulky package to work.

You want to force into his hands on the morning of 11/22 a bag much longer than that seen by Mr Frazier and Ms Randle.

I--------on the other hand--------believe he had in his hands a bag perfectly consistent with the bag seen by those two witnesses.

That's just one of the several reasons why I'm winning here, and you and your pals are losing!  Thumb1:

So Oswald's best defense was to lie about carrying a long bag that he knew Frazier and possibly others would confirm he had when it contained only curtain rods and his lunch! And it was still laying around somewhere in the TSBD to be found to assist him.  LOL.  That is your theory as to why he lied?  It was in his interest that the bag be found if it contained curtain rods and not a rifle.  In your bizarre theory, however, Oswald is lying against his own self-interest.  The first criminal to lie himself into trouble instead of out of it.  And the DPD involved in the frame up find the curtain rods, hide them until March, convince Ruth Paine to lie under oath, and then suddenly bring them to light for no apparent reason to blow their own frame up!   Wow.  Great story.

Offline Alan Ford

If they hadn't done the testing, you lot would be pissssssssing your panties over that

They were giving Oswald the benefit of the doubt.

Giving Mr Oswald the benefit of the doubt?

How exactly?

How would Mr Oswald's fingerprints found on 2 curtain rods found in the Paine garage have bolstered the idea that he had brought them to the Depository on the morning of the assassination?

You're failing, Mr Chapman----------try to fail better next time!

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

So you can't identify any conspirators. Got it.

You and I have one thing in common, Mr Chapman
---------neither of us knows who shot JFK!

Frustrating, isn't it?