Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97470 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
How did they mislead Mrs Paine?

I'm not saying they did, Mr Nickerson, but it follows from what you're saying:

"Ruth Paine was obviously not aware that the curtain rods had been removed from the garage by Howlett on the 15th."

If Ms Paine is 'obviously' unaware of this, then she appears equally obviously unaware that the curtain rods have at some point since then been restored to the garage by one of the men standing next to her:

Mr. JENNER - Now, Mrs. Paine, one of the things we said we might see is a package that was in your garage containing curtain rods.
Mrs. PAINE - Yes--as you recall.
Mr. JENNER - You said you would leave that package in precisely the place wherever it was last week when you were in Washington, D.C., and have you touched it since you came home?
Mrs. PAINE - I have not touched it.
Mr. JENNER - And is it now in the place it was to the best of your recollection on November 21, 1963?

Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - Now, would you rise and enter the garage and point out in my presence and in the presence of Mr. Howlett where that package is?

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 11:40:07 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Not wishing to derail Alan's twist in the curtain rod printing but can anyone show any sign of evidence that CE142 was sealed at both ends?

Still waiting for answers to how many bags were dusted in the TSBD that day and by whom?

When did you start waiting... 12:30-ish, 11/22/63 I'll bet.
Say, why not dust every last box in the TSBD while you're at it..

Offline Alan Ford

Now!

This Crime Scene Search Section document, which has reduced our Lone Nutter friends to mortified silence, bears an extremely significant entry:

Those two numbers---------275 & 276----------tell us how and why the fix was put in!

Paine home---Irving---Monday March 23:

Mr JENNER. Miss Reporter, the cream colored curtain rod, we will mark Ruth Paine Exhibit 275 and the white one as Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 276.
(The curtain rods referred to were at this time marked by the reporter as Ruth Paine Exhibit Nos. 275 and 276 for identification.)

Do you see it, friends?

???

Now!

Let's return to the scene of the Paine home, Irving, March 23:

Mr. JENNER - You have testified that the blanket-wrapped package was in turn tied or wrapped with string?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - You think perhaps, around in four places?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - Was the string of the weight and character of that which I have in my hand, that is, this ball of string?
Mrs. PAINE - It could have been that weight or it could have been as heavy as this other short piece that's on the floor.
Mr. JENNER - The short piece which Mrs. Paine has picked up and has exhibited to me, we will mark "Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 270," and we will cut a piece of the other twine or string and mark that as "Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 271."

These are the first numbered 'Ruth Paine Exhibits' to be marked as such this evening.

Question!

Why did Mr Jenner start at 270?

Where did that number come from?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

:D

Nope, Mr Chapman, I'm one of those evidence supporters!

The Lone Nutter cry for years has been, 'If Oswald brought curtain rods rather than the rifle into the building that morning, then show us the money! Where are the damn curtain rods?'

Well, here they are: submitted to Lieutenant J. C. Day for fingerprint analysis on 15 March 1964.

Lone Nutter attempts to explain away
-----------the clearly written 15 March date on the official Crime Scene Search Section document, and
-----------the unimpeachable fact that 2 curtain rods were---------get this-------fingerprinted for comparison with Mr Oswald's known prints
-----------continue to fail!

But by all means, Mr Chapman, keep howling at the moon! Thumb1:

Cut to the quick: Are you claiming that Oswald took curtain rods to work that day.

Offline Alan Ford

Cut to the quick: Are you claiming that Oswald took curtain rods to work that day.

Yes!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Yes!  Thumb1:

He denied it, told Fritz it was his lunch
Tell us why he would need a Buell-estimated 27" bag for a phuckin' sandwich 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:51:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

Now!

Let's return to the scene of the Paine home, Irving, March 23:

Mr. JENNER - You have testified that the blanket-wrapped package was in turn tied or wrapped with string?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - You think perhaps, around in four places?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes.
Mr. JENNER - Was the string of the weight and character of that which I have in my hand, that is, this ball of string?
Mrs. PAINE - It could have been that weight or it could have been as heavy as this other short piece that's on the floor.
Mr. JENNER - The short piece which Mrs. Paine has picked up and has exhibited to me, we will mark "Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 270," and we will cut a piece of the other twine or string and mark that as "Ruth Paine Exhibit No. 271."

These are the first numbered 'Ruth Paine Exhibits' to be marked as such this evening.

Question!

Why did Mr Jenner start at 270?

Where did that number come from?

It takes a special kind of crazy to see sinister intent in every little bit of minutia
You lot just don't see the forest..

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

He denied it, told Fritz it was his lunch
Tell us why he would need a Buell-estimated 27" bag for a phuckin' sandwich

If that's what he indeed told Captain Fritz, then it has a simple explanation, which I've already given earlier in the thread. Do your homework, man!  Thumb1: