Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97537 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Advertisement
And he further folds by injecting a strawman.

Yep, dumb as rocks, the lot of them!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

So your (second-hand) conjecture is better than mine? That's really all you've got?  :D

OK, Mr I-Don't-Use-Theory-But-Facts, let's see what you're really made of, shall we?

Let's take a fact:

How does your conjecture account for the fact that two curtain rods were submitted to Lieutenant J. C. Day for fingerprinting on 15 March 1964?

And how does your conjecture account for the fact that the rods were specifically tested for Mr Oswald's fingerprints?

Over to you!  Thumb1:

If it were me submitting this as evidence of something I would first place the document within the context that it was created thus reducing the need to rely on conjecture. Since no context has been provided (a favorite CTer tactic) what's left is to read the document and interpret it's content.

1) The SS requested the DPD to fingerprint the curtain rods on 3/15/1964 "Request for prints".
2) Lt. JC Day received the specimen
3) Specimen released to SSA Howlett on 3/24/1964 with the notation "1 legible print- does not belong to Oswald"., JC Day

The document does not say look for Oswald's prints so your wrong in speculating that it only request to test for Oswald's prints.

Offline Walt Cakebread

And he further folds by injecting a strawman.

Folds?....  Where I come from, we recognize a snake slithering away on his belly......

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

I'm 100% sure that Oswald probably did it

I'm 100% positive that Oswald was the LN in the SN who shot and killed POTUS and wounded JBC and murdered Officer Tippit.

Offline Alan Ford

1) The SS requested the DPD to fingerprint the curtain rods on 3/15/1964 "Request for prints".

Thank you, Mr Navarro!

Now!

Which curtain rods precisely do you believe these were which the SS submitted to the DPD for fingerprinting on 3/15/64? Where did they come from?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I'm 100% positive that Oswald was the LN in the SN who shot and killed POTUS and wounded JBC and murdered Officer Tippit.

That and $5.00 will get you a coffee at Starbuck's.

Offline Oscar Navarro

I guess you missed this particular part:

"I didn't pay much attention to the package other than I knew he had it under his arm"

You don't have to accurately estimate anything to see how it is being carried or how much of the back seat it takes up.

But the thing you don't realize is that no matter how hard to try to discredit Frazier and Randle, they were the only ones who saw the bag, and they said that CE 142 was not it.  No matter how hard to try to discredit Frazier and Randle, you have ZERO evidence that a rifle was in that bag or in CE 142.

I guess you haven't read the OP. There's a Mrs. Roberts who might have seen "Oswald carrying a package long enough to carry a rifle". That's three people who saw Oswald carrying a bag that wasn't his lunch. And, apparently, you don't have any idea how circumstantial evidence works.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

Thank you, Mr Navarro!

Now!

Which curtain rods precisely do you believe these were which the SS submitted to the DPD for fingerprinting on 3/15/64? Where did they come from?

Thumb1:

The Paine garage.