Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: BWF and LMR may not have been the only ones who saw LHO with a bag on 11/22/1963  (Read 97073 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Advertisement
Maybe he told them both of these things!

Thumb1:

Where's the evidence!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

I can back up my statement with the testimony of the one who took LHO to work. What you propose has no basis on anything other than wishful thinking.

And I can back up my theory with close reference to the testimony of the one who took LHO to work.

Your theory, on the other hand, requires you to disregard a key part of that testimony.

So I win on the terms you have just laid down.

Now!

I believe Mr Oswald had 27.5-inch-long curtain rods in the bag he brought.

Prove me wrong using something other than wishful thinking!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 08:11:02 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Oscar Navarro

Since CE-142 is the bag that carried CE-139

When you say it like that, you really, really, need to back up that wacky claim by some hard evidence.

Since Oswald carried no lunch bag that morning BWF could not have seen any bag other than CE-142. It is really quite simple, 

Simple or not, Frazier has denied all his life and from day 1 that CE-142 is the bag he saw Oswald carry.

But let me guess, he, who actually was there and saw the bag, was wrong and you, who wasn't there and never saw the bag, are right, correct?

The evidence has been around for public consumption for over 54 years and all that needs to be done is to read the WR, which is my source (along with the accompanying 26 volumes of hearings and exhibits). BWF has also maintained that he wasn't paying too much attention so his recollection as to the size of the bag can't be expected to be anywhere close to an exact measurement of the bag.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

And so-----I urge caution! It may well be that, in dismissing CE-142 as the bag Mr Oswald brought to work that morning, we are potentially dismissing a powerfully eloquent clue as to how Mr Oswald was framed for involvement in the assassination!

This aught to be good. The sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Offline Alan Ford

This aught to be good. The sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Run, Oscar, Run!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Oscar Navarro

Neither do I---the bag seen by Mr Frazier and Ms Randle was too short, but it was too short by a very interesting number of inches!

Sylvia Meagher came up with the size of the curtain rods theory years ago. The funny thing is that those curtain rods where still in the Paine garage and were the only ones the Paine's had. So, 50 year theory shut down decades ago.

Offline John Iacoletti

Yes, but what type of cheese was it? Notice that all accounts of Oswald's interrogation leave this item out. If it turned out that Oswald named a cheese that was in Mrs. Paine's refrigerator then it would mean that BWF, LMR and even Mrs. Roberts were all in collusion to frame Roger Rabbit., I mean LHO.

Wow, are you taking strawman lessons from "Richard Smith"?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I can back up my statement with the testimony of the one who took LHO to work. What you propose has no basis on anything other than wishful thinking.

And apparently ignoring what else he said.