Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Firearms experts who say; ?I can't do it so it can't be done?, cannot be trusted  (Read 27562 times)

Offline Ross Lidell

Advertisement
I can't discuss common sense issues with anyone who can't tick outside of the box, you obviously are the type and  are a bit like henny penny who sat under a tree, and an acorn fell on his head and he believed the sky was falling down

Your silly statement does not address my comment. The trademark behaviour of a low-intellect dodger.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

I'm unimpressed by a personal attack rather than a reasoned reply with facts.  :'(

"Weitzman did not handle the rifle and did not examine it at close range". [Warren Commission Report Page 645]

In 1967 Seymour Weitzman was interviewed for the CBS Investigation shown over three nights on network television. Seymour Weitzman is on the record as saying: "I made a mistake but it was an honest mistake"

Weitzman could have described the rifle as a Bazooka for all I care. The rifle found on the 6th floor of the TSBD on 22 November 1963 was a Carcano C2766.

A G A I N

If you believe there was a Mauser rifle in the TSBD on 22 November 1963:

-- Who brought the Mauser to the TSBD?

-- At what time was the Mauser brought to the TSBD?

-- Who removed the Mauser from the TSBD?

-- At what time was the Mauser removed from the TSBD?

Additionally the most important question of all:

-- What was the purpose of a Mauser being on the 6th floor of the TSBD?

Well?
Lighten up Mr. Sensitive
You brought up Seymour, now you're back peddling and playing games.
The fact is you are alleging LHO shot JFK based on who knows what.
Admit it, you are lazy and would believe anything. You are the one with the story, now prove your story.

"What was the purpose of a Mauser being on the 6th floor of the TSBD?"

Don't ask me, that is your problem. How about what was the purpose of a Mannlichter being on the 6th floor?  You think you got it all figured out, but are annoyed when asked about a Mauser. Goofey Dan Rather, Walter Cronkite, and even Paul Harvey reported the name "Mauser". This went on well into the weekend and you claim it no big deal because of your Uncle Weitzman rationalization of it being an honest mistake

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

He wasn't asked to speak to any other rifle
There was one

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael O'Brian

Provide evidence of:

-- the shooter's specific position in the Dal Tex building.

-- the existence of a rifle, scope and tripod in the Dal Tex building.

-- Greer's motive to assist in the assassination of President Kennedy.

Oh and while you're at it: who are "the others".

Greer just like you was of British ancestory he would have hated J.F.K for his Irish catholic back round, and while slowing the car down for his fellow W.A.S.P conspirators who were in the Dal tex, facing directly down Elm, he helped them to have an easier target.

Liddell Name Meaning. Scottish and northern English: habitational name from any of various places in the Scottish Borders and Cumbria called Liddel, from the Old English river name Hl?de, meaning 'loud', + Old English d?l 'valley

https://www.houseofnames.com/liddell-family-crest
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liddell

https://www.johngrenham.com/findasurname.php?surname=Liddell
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 11:43:57 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Ross Lidell

Lighten up Mr. Sensitive
You brought up Seymour, now you're back peddling and playing games.
The fact is you are alleging LHO shot JFK based on who knows what.
Admit it, you are lazy and would believe anything. You are the one with the story, now prove your story.

"What was the purpose of a Mauser being on the 6th floor of the TSBD?"

Don't ask me, that is your problem. How about what was the purpose of a Mannlichter being on the 6th floor?  You think you got it all figured out, but are annoyed when asked about a Mauser. Goofey Dan Rather, Walter Cronkite, and even Paul Harvey reported the name "Mauser". This went on well into the weekend and you claim it no big deal because of your Uncle Weitzman rationalization of it being an honest mistake

Lighten up Mr. Sensitive

A personal (mild though it is) attack! Your interpretation is not justified based on my bland unemotional comments. If you can: Identify my words that indicate "sensitive"?

You brought up "the Mauser"
... which is somewhat "off-topic".

Help me understand the difference between finding a Mauser and finding a Mannilicher Carcano.

I was obliged to address the issue of "another gun" which meant referencing Seymour Weitzman who discovered the assassination weapon.

Fact is: You're cornered. You raised the alleged existence of a Mauser on the 6th floor TSB on 22 November 1963. Consequently, you are obliged to explain why it would be there. Otherwise: You're just "trollin" (sic).

A G A I N

Well?

Ya (sic) can't tell us cos (sic) ya (sic) got nuthin (sic).

Alternately, you can admit that you don't believe there was a Mauser on the 6th floor of the TSBD on 22 November 1963.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 12:31:10 AM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ross Lidell

Greer just like you was of British ancestory he would have hated J.F.K for his Irish catholic back round, and while slowing the car down for his fellow W.A.S.P conspirators who were in the Dal tex, facing directly down Elm, he helped them to have an easier target.

Liddell Name Meaning. Scottish and northern English: habitational name from any of various places in the Scottish Borders and Cumbria called Liddel, from the Old English river name Hl?de, meaning 'loud', + Old English d?l 'valley

https://www.houseofnames.com/liddell-family-crest
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liddell

https://www.johngrenham.com/findasurname.php?surname=Liddell

Interesting information Mike... thanks.

But you're still just "dodging".

I get it: Protestants kill Catholics. That solves any crime when the victim is a Catholic and anyone remotely involved with him is a Protestant... he must be complicit in the crime. Brilliant reasoning.

You got the wrong spelling. What about the unfortunate Lidell's who were born "mute"?

Now we can estimate personalities by Surnames!!! What about a woman who is a Lidell by marriage? Is her personality determined by her maiden name? A combination of husband's and wife's personalities?

Stick to the topic... you're confusing me.

Offline Walt Cakebread

Lighten up Mr. Sensitive

A personal (mild though it is) attack! Your interpretation is not justified based on my bland unemotional comments. If you can: Identify my words that indicate "sensitive"?

You brought up "the Mauser"
... which is somewhat "off-topic".

Help me understand the difference between finding a Mauser and finding a Mannilicher Carcano.

I was obliged to address the issue of "another gun" which meant referencing Seymour Weitzman who discovered the assassination weapon.

Fact is: You're cornered. You raised the alleged existence of a Mauser on the 6th floor TSB on 22 November 1963. Consequently, you are obliged to explain why it would be there. Otherwise: You're just "trollin" (sic).

A G A I N

Well?

Ya (sic) can't tell us cos (sic) ya (sic) got nuthin (sic).

Alternately, you can admit that you don't believe there was a Mauser on the 6th floor of the TSBD on 22 November 1963.

What was the purpose of a Mauser being on the 6th floor of the TSBD?

C'mon .... Somebody who argues that the rifle ( carcano) was actually a Mauser  must have some idea why they believe that the Mauser was switched, and all of the photos and films that clearly show the Carcano are all fakes.....   

If Lee was set up as the Patsy, as I believe the evidence indicates....then what was the purpose of a mauser ...A rifle that was never associated with lee Oswald.     

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Stick to the topic... you're confusing me.
Why not just jump up and start another thread?