Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lack Of Damage To CE-399  (Read 68874 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lack Of Damage To CE-399
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2019, 07:31:32 AM »
Advertisement
Dumbo? How frigging original. Dude really owned me there....not. You know El Chapo..You?ll really go far someday?and I sincerely hope you'll stay there.
 See everybody? Chappy went back in time with a stop watch and clocked the velocity of each those shots

What's this latest drivel of yours got to do with reality?

Tell us why anyone would need to measure the speed of each missile in order to conclude that CE399 would certainly lose velocity by dint of passing through two clothed bodies, while the head shot missile had an open flight path to the intended target
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 07:34:58 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2019, 07:31:32 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2019, 08:54:00 AM »
I don't have a story; I'm just an observer... a juror You continue to ignore my research. I have addressed the bone v flesh FMJ-expected reactions in accordance with that research.
A 'juror'..a 'researcher'......   

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2019, 01:43:04 PM »
                 And what happened when CE399 Struck/Broke the Radius BONE?
CE399 could not strike the radius unless it also caused this damage to the Governor's shirt cuff:

I am not aware of any expert who has even tried to explain how that might have occurred.  Nor have I seen any experiment that has come close to duplicating anything that resembles the shirt cuff with a bullet that ended up looking anything like CE399.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:51:38 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2019, 01:43:04 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #243 on: February 18, 2019, 02:39:00 PM »
I don't have a story; I'm just an observer... a juror
It's up to the prosecution & defence to present their cases

You are the ones concocting the 'stories'
(But I suggest you keep your day job)

You continue to ignore my research. I have addressed the bone v flesh FMJ-expected reactions in accordance with that research.

You are the ones concocting the 'stories'

You continue to ignore my research.     ::) :D

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #244 on: February 18, 2019, 05:33:16 PM »
BS: How did the FMJ bullet cause this much damage when it was designed to remain intact (not explode)?

Have you ever researched the type of wounds from 6.5 mm rifles inflicted on Allied soldiers during WWII? There were relatively-"clean" through-and-through soft-tissue wounds as well as devastating hard-tissue head wounds.

Compare that to 2 small holes as CE-399 smashed thru JFK's T1 vertebrae.

That's air in the missile passage. It compromises the opacity of bone. The calvicle and ribs are weak on X-ray because of air.

Then it supposedly tumbled into Connally's rib, wrist and thigh and magically dropped out onto the wrong stretcher in glorious pristine condition. So is that your story?  ;D

You fail to appreciate the difference between how bullets of this type impact soft vs. hard tissue.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 07:43:04 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: February 18, 2019, 05:33:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #245 on: February 18, 2019, 05:47:55 PM »
Have you ever researched the type of wounds from 6.5 mm rifles inflicted on Allied soldiers during WWII? There were relatively-"clean" through-and-through soft-tissue wounds as well as devastating hard-tissue head wounds.

That's air in the missile passage. It compromises the opacity of bone. The calvicle and ribs are weak on X-ray because of air.

You fail to appreciate the difference between how bullets of this type impact soft vs. hard tissue.

You fail to appreciate PT Barnum's observation..... You can fool some fools, some of the time,... and you can fool some fools all of the time...but you can't fool all fools all of the time...  There are some fools who may believe your BS......

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2019, 02:22:24 AM »

Opacity of bone is a matter of bone density and thickness. Ribs are not really thick so they don't absorb xrays well when perpendicular to the xrays. When at an angle to the xrays they present more bone to the xray path so they block more, which is why the ribs at the sides are more opaque than the central parts. So although the opacity of the ribs is weakest where the lungs are fulllest, it is not because of air.  Air doesn't affect the bone's opacity.

The bullet destroyed 10 cm of rib. According to you it was still travelling at 1700 fps when it struck the 5th rib. According to you it did not strike nose-first. According to Larry Sturdivan the jacketed 6.5 mm bullet will deform if it strikes bone at a much lesser speed nose-first and even lesser still if not nose first.  And that is just striking the rib. Then there is the radius, which is a very hard bone.  Do the irregular holes in the shirt cuff really look like they were made by CE399?:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2019, 02:22:24 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #247 on: February 19, 2019, 08:27:43 AM »
  Opacity of bone is a matter of bone density and thickness. Ribs are not really thick so they don't absorb xrays well when perpendicular to the xrays. When at an angle to the xrays they present more bone to the xray path so they block more, which is why the ribs at the sides are more opaque than the central parts. So although the opacity of the ribs is weakest where the lungs are fulllest, it is not because of air.  Air doesn't affect the bone's opacity.

Since air in the lungs appear as black on an X-ray, it compromises the brightness of bone between the lungs and the X-ray machine lens.

The bullet destroyed 10 cm of rib. According to you it was still travelling at 1700 fps when it struck the 5th rib. According to you it did not strike nose-first. According to Larry Sturdivan the jacketed 6.5 mm bullet will deform if it strikes bone at a much lesser speed nose-first and even lesser still if not nose first.

Sturdivan is all over the map. The SBT rib strike would be oblique to the bone (ie: more of the bone's mass was in the missile path) whereas your theory would have the bullet strike the rib bone perpendicular (ie: very little bone in the missile path).

So, better to believe your cockamamie theory that a bullet (unimpeded and nose-on) made a right-angle turn (3D will show this, plus it would have to traverse the shoulder cuff to reach the fifth rib at all) off the thin weak fifth rib bone.

Your graphic:

And that is just striking the rib. Then there is the radius, which is a very hard bone.  Do the irregular holes in the shirt cuff really look like they were made by CE399?:

You expecting a punched-out clean silhouette of the bullet shape? Unlike the back, the wrist is going to move quite a bit when struck and the bullet would deflect. Not a simple matter of a bullet going through a stiff supported surface and leaving clean holes.