Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lack Of Damage To CE-399  (Read 68443 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Lack Of Damage To CE-399
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2019, 02:22:30 AM »
Advertisement
With what is seen on the Z-film and what is known about how fast the Carcano could be fired that is an impossibility.

Excellent observation, Mr Craig.....   

LOOK at the book that is being presented as the Warren Report......   Has anybody ever seen a copy of the WR that thick??

Clearly they used some thick book as a stage prop, to fool us pissants into believing millions of our tax dollars hadn't been wasted on a frivolous pursuit, or a methodical cover up that benefited the maniacal brigand holding the tome.

If I remember correctly LBJ's comment when handed the report was, "It's Heavy"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2019, 02:22:30 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2019, 02:24:27 AM »

If the edges of the punctuate wound was "ragged"  then it probably was not made by a high velocity bullet..... Bullets created a very distinct punctuate  would similar to a hole made by a paper punch creates on a piece of paper....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2019, 11:37:58 PM »
How the hell do you get "JH" from Courtlandt Cunningham?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2019, 11:37:58 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2019, 12:05:26 AM »
From Liam Kelly's earlier post

Three sets of initials appear on the bullet: RF, CK, and JH. RF and CK were easily identifiable from FBI Laboratory documents at NARA. RF was Lead examiner in the JFK case, SA Robert Frazier. CK was SA Charles Killion, who'd assisted Frazier. The third set of initials, JH, proved somewhat problematic. At first I though it might be SA John Handley, who served under Malley, but they were both assigned to the General Investigative Division, not Firearms and Toolmarks.

I asked Robert Frazier who "JH" was when we spoke in 2003. He related that JH was SA Cortlandt Cunningham. I asked why that was, and Frazier said that it was to prevent confusion in the event that Cortlandt Cunningham had to mark a document. He said that "CC" might be confused with "cc," the notation for carbon copy. To avoid confusion, Cunningham's mark became JH.

Something else Frazier told me that day cinched the identification of Cunningham as JH, the JFK assassination was the only case in the history of the FBI where more that one Examiner was assigned. Frazier was to be the Lead Examiner and Killion and Cunningham would verify his conclusions. Frazier's WC testimony backs that notion up:

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2019, 10:52:42 PM »
How the hell do you get "JH" from Courtlandt Cunningham?
I asked Robert Frazier who "JH" was when we spoke in 2003. He related that JH was SA Cortlandt Cunningham. I asked why that was, and Frazier said that it was to prevent confusion in the event that Cortlandt Cunningham had to mark a document. He said that "CC" might be confused with "cc," the notation for carbon copy. To avoid confusion, Cunningham's mark became JH.
Well that makes a lot of sense. So who the hell was 'carbon copy'?
The Report 'declared' that CE-399 was found on Connally's stretcher. It was not determined by any inquiry or analysis. I believe it was fired into a pillow or mattress and used to link the assassination to the found rifle.
Still no response---

?there is my absolute knowledge that ? one bullet caused the president?s first wound and that an entirely separate shot struck me. It is a certainty. I will never change my mind.?   John Connally
         ?I turned over my right shoulder and looked back, and saw the President as he had both hands at his neck. ? Then very soon there was the second shot that hit John? Mrs Connally
Their statements means conspiracy --plain and simple.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2019, 10:52:42 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2019, 11:23:27 PM »
there is my absolute knowledge that ? one bullet caused the president?s first wound and that an entirely separate shot struck me. It is a certainty. I will never change my mind.?   John Connally

Do you have a source for that? Looks suspicious to me.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2019, 04:09:41 AM »
Do you have a source for that? Looks suspicious to me.
It is a reliable quote. It is from Life Magazine "A Matter of Reasonable Doubt", Nov. 25, 1966 at p.48.  It is also available on Google Books
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 04:13:07 AM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2019, 04:09:41 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2019, 04:55:42 AM »
It is a reliable quote. It is from Life Magazine "A Matter of Reasonable Doubt", Nov. 25, 1966 at p.48.  It is also available on Google Books

Thanks for that. Of course, Connally backed away from that degree of certainty later on.  Some things he never faltered on though . One, he was certain that he was not hit by the first shot. Two, he said "Oh, no, no, no. They are going tom kill us all" after he was hit and before the third shot.