Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine - Absolutely part of a conspiracy  (Read 27786 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Ruth Paine - Absolutely part of a conspiracy
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2018, 07:37:32 PM »
Advertisement

She seems super stoney face for a housewife implicated in a murder

Some men have a problem with a strong minded independent woman. Especially so if that woman expresses liberal points of view on freedom and individual rights. That's a reality that women like Ruth Paine have to deal with even today.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2018, 07:37:32 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2018, 07:51:45 PM »
Some men have a problem with a strong minded independent woman. Especially so if that woman expresses liberal points of view on freedom and individual rights. That's a reality that women like Ruth Paine have to deal with even today.

There's nothing "strong-minded" about it Steve.  You can't just brush all of this stuff aside just because the WC says there's nothing to be seen. The whole premise of the WC was to ensure that a single person did the murders and no conspiracy existed. That was the entire mandate from the get-go.

With that said, go here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ForensicFilesChannel/videos

These are actual murder cases as told by the seasoned detectives and prosecutors and lawyers. The Kennedy case was no more nor no less any real than any of these cases.  I dare you to watch any of the 300 odd episodes and find in *any* of them where, upon discovering a dead body, investigators huddle together and say, "yep, Mr. Mustard did it.  Exclude all avenues of investigation except those that lead to Mr. Mustard."

Real-world investigation doesn't work like the Kennedy case did. The entire "case" was predetermined. So really anyone who still falls for what happened based on the WR has truly been hoodwinked the entire 55 years since it happened.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2018, 07:57:01 PM »
There's nothing "strong-minded" about it Steve.  You can't just brush all of this stuff aside just because the WC says there's nothing to be seen. The whole premise of the WC was to ensure that a single person did the murders and no conspiracy existed. That was the entire mandate from the get-go.

With that said, go here:

These are actual murder cases as told by the seasoned detectives and prosecutors and lawyers. The Kennedy case was no more nor no less any real than any of these cases.  I dare you to watch any of the 300 odd episodes and find in *any* of them where, upon discovering a dead body, investigators huddle together and say, "yep, Mr. Mustard did it.  Exclude all avenues of investigation except those that lead to Mr. Mustard."

Real-world investigation doesn't work like the Kennedy case did. The entire "case" was predetermined. So really anyone who still falls for what happened based on the WR has truly been hoodwinked the entire 55 years since it happened.

I dare you to watch any of the 300 odd episodes and find in *any* of them where, upon discovering a dead body, investigators huddle together and say, "yep, Mr. Mustard did it.  Exclude all avenues of investigation except those that lead to Mr. Mustard."

Except... the Warren Commission did not exclude all avenues of investigation except those that lead to Lee Oswald.

This just shows me (and should show others) that you criticize the Warren Commission without having ever read it's report.

That doesn't make sense.  You don't make sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2018, 07:57:01 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2018, 08:29:13 PM »

With that said, go here:

These are actual murder cases as told by the seasoned detectives and prosecutors and lawyers.

And how would these seasoned experts approach the JFK case, by looking at the evidence?

This is just off the top of my head.

Oswald ordered the rifle.
Oswald was photographed with the rifle.
Oswald's rifle was seen in his Neeley street house.
Oswald's rifle was seen in the Paine's garage.
Oswald visited the Paine house on a Thursday.
Oswald left his wedding ring with his wife on the morning of the assassination.
Oswald lied about the contents of the brown paper bag.
Oswald lied about where he placed the package in Frazier's car.
Oswald's prints were found on the murder weapon
Oswald's shirt fibers were found on the murder weapon
Oswald's prints were found on the recently moved rifle rest box.
Oswald was seen in the sniper's nest window.
The autopsy showed that Kennedy was hit from high and behind.
The bullet fragments found in the Limo were exclusively linked to Oswald's rifle.
Oswald immediately fled the crime scene
Oswald fumbled about jumping from a slow moving bus to a cab.
Oswald got out way past his rooming house.
Oswald got his revolver.
Oswald was seen killing a cop.
The shells at the scene which were discarded by Oswald were exclusively linked to Oswald's revolver.
Oswald was positively identified by many people while he fled from that crime scene.
Oswald while being arrested tried to kill more Police.
Oswald denied owning the murder weapon.
Oswald claimed that the authentic backyard photos were manipulated.
Oswald forget that he lived at Neeley street the address where he was photographed with the rifle.

With all this evidence what other conclusion could possibly be considered?

JohnM

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:47:27 PM by John Mytton »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2018, 08:38:08 PM »
... anyone who still falls for what happened based on the WR has truly been hoodwinked the entire 55 years since i!t happened.

But after 55 years there's not one piece of evidence to link beyond reasonable doubt anyone else with the murders. CTs can't even agree on a 'most likely' theory and argue amongst themselves to promote their own pet theory. That's why Stone's movie encompassed so many crazy elements so as to not offend any group. You have expressed a view that LNs are likely to be JFK retractors. I've not seen a skeric of evidence to support that.

Anyway it's now Christmas morning here so I'll wish you all the best for a happy holiday period. ☺
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:39:52 PM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2018, 08:38:08 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2018, 12:02:16 AM »
But after 55 years there's not one piece of evidence to link beyond reasonable doubt anyone else with the murders. CTs can't even agree on a 'most likely' theory and argue amongst themselves to promote their own pet theory. That's why Stone's movie encompassed so many crazy elements so as to not offend any group. You have expressed a view that LNs are likely to be JFK retractors. I've not seen a skeric of evidence to support that.

Anyway it's now Christmas morning here so I'll wish you all the best for a happy holiday period. ☺

Merry Christmas Steve.

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2018, 12:02:29 AM »
this thread asks 1 simple question

DId RP get this job interview for oswald by chance?

LN'ers I want your honest qualified opinion

Did this/could this fall into his lap like this?

What are the odds of this? any city in america,any route,any building on said route,any vip,any day. Thats one lucky lone gunman.He waited 5 weeks for his unlikely opportunity. So when was the last time a sitting US president drove through Dealey Plaza? NEVER? A mathematical impossibility?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big problem with your list there is the DPD is corrupt

and proven to be so with the documentary "the thin blue line"

Their evidence is unreliable at best

witnesses are intimidated as a matter of course in the DPD homicide

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I object Sir to your ridiculous accusations of male chauvinism

you can't help but insult - It's a common misdirection trick you guys use

She is still stoney face af you don't deny that

The way she interview's reminds me of...Oswald. stone cold.reversed.poised.

Same trainer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Oswald was involved, perhaps he even took a shot or 2

But his rifle did not fire the final shot

And the WR was a cover up

There was a conspiracy here to murder involving 2 or more persons

That is my personal position to be clear
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:39:02 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2018, 12:02:29 AM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2018, 12:08:57 AM »
"Ruth was a tall, intelligent, beautiful woman

But as we know the only thing Ruth was guilty of was being a good samaritan, God bless her. "

This is truly ridiculous

Is she the LN'ers patron saint or something

I mean there is bias and then there's this...

Is she one of you guy's auntie?

Mr Brown backing the WR. Oh well you got guts ma man

At least you commit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No evidence? This forum is FULL of serious evidence that disproves the WR.

the worlds biggest hoax

you just wont ever admit it - which is funny ;D ;D

Lemme guess that perfectly round bullet strike is a ricochet?

well, you can lead a horse to water

but you can't make it grow a brain
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:26:26 AM by Eddie Haymaker »