Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: There is only one remaining question  (Read 8816 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

Re: There is only one remaining question
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2018, 04:02:25 AM »
Advertisement
 Explain to everyone please how Oswald can produce an EXIT wound on the REAR of JFK's head and an entry wound to his throat from BEHIND. If you believe the Sociopath's commission, three shots were fired from behind by Lee "Hardly" Oswald. Sorry, it's physically impossible. Let's lay it out for you: Parkland witnesses unanimously report the FRONTAL wound of entrance in JFK's throat and a massive wound to the right rear of the president's skull. How do you explain those bizarre photos in the public record alleged to be of JFK? How do you reconcile these discrepancies?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2018, 04:02:25 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2018, 04:12:47 PM »
Explain to everyone please how Oswald can produce an EXIT wound on the REAR of JFK's head and an entry wound to his throat from BEHIND. If you believe the Sociopath's commission, three shots were fired from behind by Lee "Hardly" Oswald. Sorry, it's physically impossible. Let's lay it out for you: Parkland witnesses unanimously report the FRONTAL wound of entrance in JFK's throat and a massive wound to the right rear of the president's skull. How do you explain those bizarre photos in the public record alleged to be of JFK? How do you reconcile these discrepancies?

Secret Service agent Clint Hill was the first person to see JFK's head wound, when he climbed aboard the Lincoln just seconds after the fatal shot.  Hill said that he saw a small bullet hole in JFK's right temple just forward of his right ear at the hairline, and a massive blowout on the rear of JFK's skull.....

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2018, 01:52:11 AM »
How's that " one remaining question  " working for you Paul ? 99% , sounds like a slam dunk for you . Our 1% is you .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2018, 01:52:11 AM »

Offline Paul May

Re: ...there is only one remaining question
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2018, 04:27:02 AM »
It seems to me that Lee was being misguided ..... so yes somebody else was pulling the strings that had him acting the puppet....

But he was NOT being coerced, or forced. He was being misled and thought that he was doing something entirely different than what the puppet master was doing.  Viewed from Lee's side of the staged event he was being portrayed as a friend of Fidel Castro's revolution and was taking a pot shot at JFK....But from the other side of the stage the puppet master had set up a hit team to actually murder the President.....

Yours remains a theory. 

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2018, 04:46:56 AM »
So, what's your point? That the Kennedy murder is already part of history and that Oswald is in the history books as the lone nut killer?
Does that somehow make you feel good?

If that's the case, you might want to read up on the Reichtag fire and Marinus van der Lubbe in 1933 or, the execution of the Duke de Enghien by order of Napoleon I in 1804. History is littered with "official" versions that have very little to do with the truth.

Your entire point in this thread seems to be that there wasn't a conspiracy simply because it can't be proven there was one. I agree that a conspiracy can't be proven with the evidence available today but I disagree that this justifies the conclusion that there wasn't a conspiracy.

I agree that a conspiracy can't be proven in terms of who exactly was involved in the planning and execution, but I think researchers have proven that there was a cover-up.

A cover-up means that there was a conspiracy. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2018, 04:46:56 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2018, 04:58:29 AM »
I agree that a conspiracy can't be proven in terms of who exactly was involved in the planning and execution, but I think researchers have proven that there was a cover-up.

A cover-up means that there was a conspiracy.

Which specific researchers have proven a cover-up?  What were the cover-up activities? Who authorized the cover-up(s)?  We?re the cover-up(s) you claim occurred nefarious to protect those you believe took part in the assassination or to protect America and its citizens.  Be specific.  Let?s see if you can answer a question without copy and pasting.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2018, 08:33:28 PM »
Yours remains a theory.

A theory just like the THEORY that Lee Oswald dashed from the sixth floor window to the second floor lunchroom in less than 90 seconds and was unseen by at least six people who could not have failed to notice a man galloping down the noisy wooden stairs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2018, 08:33:28 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2018, 08:57:54 PM »
After 55 years, was somebody else pulling Oswald?s strings?  It?s unlikely as time passes whether this sole question will ever be answered. I, for one doubt it. History has recorded LHO as the one shooter. I agree with this to a 99% certainty.  That 1% remains elusive.

Strange that You would Not use the word LONE to describe the Shooter and instead employ the word "One" shooter. "One" shooter atop the Records Bld, + "One" shooter behind the picket fence, + "One" shooter inside the TSBD, etc. Your word usage displays more than your admitted 1% doubt.