Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47256 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2018, 05:46:18 PM »
Advertisement
Amidst this rambling is there an answer to my question?  If Oswald was working for the FBI, then who would be looking for him in Dallas that would necessitate his use of an alias?  Can you focus on that instead of going off on some incoherent tangent.

Are you aware that some of the Cuban exiles were violently anti Castro.... Castro had imprisoned or executed, many of the sons, brothers, fathers, and other friends and relatives of the anti Castro exiles.   It is common knowledge that Lee presented himself as an admirer of Fidel Castro....   Do you think he might want to be able to sleep at night, in the knowledge that the hot heads couldn't easily find him? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2018, 05:46:18 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #257 on: December 20, 2018, 05:53:34 PM »
Amidst this rambling is there an answer to my question?  If Oswald was working for the FBI, then who would be looking for him in Dallas that would necessitate his use of an alias?  Can you focus on that instead of going off on some incoherent tangent.

Yep, Oswald was an agent who apparently worked for free, was forced to live apart from his wife and at the end lived in a shoebox. Now that's dedication.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2018, 06:13:24 PM »
How tall do you think someone would have to be to do this?  And your fantasy giant went unnoticed in the TSBD?

Do you remember "Plasticman" comics?   Well Plasticman would probably have been able to reach across that five foot span and then place that heavy rifle on the floor that was three feet down,  beneath a pallet of books.

And your fantasy giant went unnoticed in the TSBD?

Congratulations.... You have displayed a glimmer of understanding of the fact that a person would have to be about ten foot tall to perform the feat attributed to Lee Oswald.   

Now then... Can you explain the actions of the Secret Service agent (Howlett)  who was portraying the imaginary actions of Lee Oswald when the liars filmed the "re-enactment" of their theorized  "reconstruction" when he merely reached across the row of boxes and slid that light weight three foot piece of 1" x 3" wood behind the row of boxes and then dashed down the stairs?  You may recall that Boone said the rifle was at the bottom of a cavern and there were boxes over the top of the cavern which formed the roof of the cave.    Why didn't Howlett place any boxes over the top of the absurd rendition of the rifle??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2018, 06:13:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #259 on: December 20, 2018, 06:33:43 PM »
Yep, Oswald was an agent who apparently worked for free, was forced to live apart from his wife and at the end lived in a shoebox. Now that's dedication.

JohnM

Lee periodically received CASH at the Western Union office.... It's a little difficult to trace CASH....   Who sent him that money?

You may recall that in January 1964 LBJ's Special Blue Ribbon Cover Up committee learned that Lee Oswald worked for J.Edgar Hoover and was paid $200 per month.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #260 on: December 20, 2018, 06:52:46 PM »
An excellent demonstration of how the DPD inserted a rifle into a photo that had no rifle in it.....Thank You, Mr Mytton.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: December 20, 2018, 06:52:46 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #261 on: December 20, 2018, 07:03:59 PM »
Lee periodically received CASH at the Western Union office.... It's a little difficult to trace CASH....   Who sent him that money?

You may recall that in January 1964 LBJ's Special Blue Ribbon Cover Up committee learned that Lee Oswald worked for J.Edgar Hoover and was paid $200 per month.

Seriously? So Oswald was making bucket loads of cash yet he died with virtually nothing and left bugger all for his family?

?At the end of August she wrote saying that Lee was out of work again and they had not enough money for the maternity hospital. The baby was due in October, so I suggested that she should come to Dallas, where she could qualify for county aid towards hospital care."
Ruth Paine.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:11:39 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #262 on: December 20, 2018, 07:10:53 PM »
Seriously? So Oswald was making bucket loads of cash yet he died with virtually nothing and left bugger all for his family?

JohnM

Are you aware that Marina received money from "anonymous donors" after Lee was buried?   She bought a house and a Mercedes and sent the girls to college.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: December 20, 2018, 07:10:53 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #263 on: December 20, 2018, 07:13:22 PM »

Are you aware that Marina received money from "anonymous donors" after Lee was buried?   She bought a house and a Mercedes and sent the girls to college.

What has that got to do with the price of fish? Focus!

JohnM