Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47664 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #216 on: December 20, 2018, 12:36:07 AM »
Advertisement
Cite?

RUSSELL positively identified a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans Police Department # 112723, taken August 9, 1963, as being identical with the individual he had observed at the scene of the shooting of Dallas Police Officer J.D. TIPPIT on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, at Dallas, Texas.

PATTERSON was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD at which time he identified said photograph as being identical with the individual he had observed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, running south on Patton Avenue with a weapon in his hand.

REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to definitely identify OSWALD as the individual.

Mrs. BROCK was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans PD # 112723, dated August 9, 1963, which she identified as being the same person she observed on November 22, 1963, at Ballew's Texaco Service Station.

LEWIS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans PD No. 112723, dated August 9, 1963, at which time Mr. LEWIS advised due to the distance from which he observed the individual he would hesitate to state whether the individual was identical with OSWALD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: December 20, 2018, 12:36:07 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #217 on: December 20, 2018, 12:38:49 AM »
I wonder how close a witness would have to be for these guys to accept any testimony, even begrudgingly. For instance how far away from Oswald was the guy who heard darling angel Lee mutter something like 'poor dumb cop'?

I'll bet you don't even know who that was without looking it up.

Is eyewitness testimony reliable or not?  Just when you want it to be?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #218 on: December 20, 2018, 12:43:15 AM »
RUSSELL positively identified a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans Police Department # 112723, taken August 9, 1963, as being identical with the individual he had observed at the scene of the shooting of Dallas Police Officer J.D. TIPPIT on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, at Dallas, Texas.

PATTERSON was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD at which time he identified said photograph as being identical with the individual he had observed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, running south on Patton Avenue with a weapon in his hand.

REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to definitely identify OSWALD as the individual.

Mrs. BROCK was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans PD # 112723, dated August 9, 1963, which she identified as being the same person she observed on November 22, 1963, at Ballew's Texaco Service Station.

LEWIS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans PD No. 112723, dated August 9, 1963, at which time Mr. LEWIS advised due to the distance from which he observed the individual he would hesitate to state whether the individual was identical with OSWALD.

Scoggins was also shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember if he was an FBI man or a Dallas policeman or a Secret Service agent?
Mr. SCOGGINS. He was an FBI or a Secret Service.
Mr. BELIN. What did he ask you and what did you tell him?
Mr. SCOGGINS. He gave me some pictures, showed me several pictures there,, which was, some of them were, pretty well resembled him, and some of them didn't, and they looked like they was kind of old pictures, and I think I picked the wrong picture. I am not too--

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:45:03 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: December 20, 2018, 12:43:15 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #219 on: December 20, 2018, 12:46:53 AM »
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember if he was an FBI man or a Dallas policeman or a Secret Service agent?
Mr. SCOGGINS. He was an FBI or a Secret Service.
Mr. BELIN. What did he ask you and what did you tell him?
Mr. SCOGGINS. He gave me some pictures, showed me several pictures there,, which was, some of them were, pretty well resembled him, and some of them didn't, and they looked like they was kind of old pictures, and I think I picked the wrong picture. I am not too--

What does Scoggins have to do with the people who identified him based on the New Orleans mugshot?

And why were they showing photos to Scoggins if he had already attended a live lineup?

Hmmm.....
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:48:47 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2018, 12:47:13 AM »

JohnM

AT 12:30 PM, on Friday November 22, 1963 Mr William Whaley swore in a written affidavit that he had his taxi parked at the Greyhound Bus Depot at Lamar and Jackson and was waiting for a fare, when "this boy" walked up to his cab and asked  if Whaley's cab was available for hire.

At 12:30 PM on Friday November 22,1963 President John F. Kennedy was shot to death while riding in an open car through Dealey Plaza which was about a half mile away from the Greyhound bus depot.

Would you please explain how Mr Oswald could have been at two places at the same moment in time?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:49:08 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2018, 12:47:13 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2018, 12:51:51 AM »
Would you please explain how Mr Oswald could have been at two places at the same moment in time?

Wait for it:  the universal LN excuse.  He was "mistaken".

He was also "mistaken" about the 500 block thing.  And the silver stripe on the shirt and just about everything else including his own age, except for the thing about it being Oswald.  That was reliable.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2018, 12:55:12 AM »
AT 12:30 PM, on Friday November 22, 1963 Mr William Whaley swore in a written affidavit that he had his taxi parked at the Greyhound Bus Depot at Lamar and Jackson and was waiting for a fare, when "this boy" walked up to his cab and asked  if Whaley's cab was available for hire.

At 12:30 PM on Friday November 22,1963 President John F. Kennedy was shot to death while riding in an open car through Dealey Plaza which was about a half mile away from the Greyhound bus depot.

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.
I asked him how much the cabfare was, he said 85 cents.

Mr. BOOKHOUT - No; I don't recall anything along that line, but I can recall one subject matter probably in the first interview where he talked about his method of transportation after leaving the Texas Book Depository, having gotten on a bus, and then that subject was taken up again, as I recall, in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home. That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2018, 12:55:12 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #223 on: December 20, 2018, 12:57:16 AM »
Wait for it:  the universal LN excuse.  He was "mistaken".

He was also "mistaken" about the 500 block thing.  And the silver stripe on the shirt and just about everything else including his own age, except for the thing about it being Oswald.  That was reliable.

JohnM