Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 46689 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2018, 10:36:26 PM »
Advertisement
There's no imagining here, Cakebread. Oswald fled both scene's of the crime. Since Oswald didn't run out of the TSBD so as to announce the he was fleeing he did what anyone who doesn't want to get caught did. In the Tippitt murder Oswald was seen fleeing by several witnesses.

Correction:  several witnesses identified Oswald in rigged, unfair lineups (or from looking at a single mugshot of Oswald months later) as the man they saw walking or running in the vicinity of where Tippit was shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2018, 10:36:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2018, 10:38:21 PM »
And since you see Lee Oswald as the arch villain, you see any action attributed to him in a sinister light.   

Sitting on a stationary city bus is FLEEING...   Ha, ha, ha, heee heee heee.... :D

Yep, anything Oswald may have done that day would be considered "evidence of guilt" by people who don't have actual evidence of guilt.

- Leaving his wedding ring behind at the Paine house is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Not reading the newspaper in the domino room that morning is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Going to the second floor to get a Coke when he preferred Dr. Pepper is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Not being chatty with the cab driver is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Showing reporters his handcuffed hands is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Marina thinking his eyes looked guilty is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Leaving his blue jacket in the domino room is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Leaving a clipboard on the sixth floor is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2018, 10:39:10 PM »

The bus was moving. When Oswald saw the bus being held up get what he did.. he caught a taxi.

He was "fleeing" so hard, he offered his cab to another passenger.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2018, 10:39:10 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2018, 11:12:08 PM »
Nah! It's you guys that are allergic to real evidence becuase it exposes your hero for the scumbag that he really was.

You're hallucinating again. The proof that you LNers have no supporting evidence is seen every time that you fail to cite it. And this is all the time.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2018, 11:14:15 PM »
It simply establishes the fact that Oswald was the only person on earth positively identititified as being on the scene during both murders.

Oh, wait... was some other shooter positively ID'd as being present at either scene during even one murder, let alone both, John?

When was LHO positively identified?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2018, 11:14:15 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2018, 11:17:38 PM »
Where did I state in my last post anything other than Oswald was the only person on the face of the planet who was positively ID'd as being on the scene during both murders. And that no one can name anyone, other than the shooter, who  knew that there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

And that's fact.

So you are 🏃‍♂️from your earlier comment. No shock there. Now, show where LHO was "positively identified" at both murder scenes.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2018, 11:28:39 PM »
The bus was moving.

No ...Wrong again, Mr Navarro...   Cecil Mc Watters said his bus was stopped in traffic when the man knocked on the bus door....

You, Mr. Cakebread, said that Oswald was fleeing on a stationary bus. The bus moved two blocks and then Oswald asked for a bus transfer...and then Oswald caught a taxi. Not with his bare hands, though.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2018, 11:28:39 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2018, 11:33:49 PM »
And by "real evidence", Oscar means stuff he just made up like the HSCA photo panel supposedly saying that the rifle in the backyard photos was C2766 to the exclusion of any other rifle.

That was amended by me about a week ago and you know that. "Real Evidence" is what you always demand but never accept and never provide.