Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47329 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2018, 08:03:19 PM »
Advertisement
Fleeing the scene of two crimes is evidence of guilt. As far as I'm concerned there is enough circumstantial and direct evidence that leaves no doubt as to Oswald's guilt in both murders, the wounding of JBC and the attempt to shoot it out in the Texas Theater. For you to ask for evidence is useless as any evidence will not be accepted. It's the CTer merry-go-round that never stops.

Fleeing the scene of two crimes is evidence of guilt.

Fleeing??.... Walking up Elm street to catch a bus home and then sitting on that city bus is "fleeing"??   

And The man that you imagine to be Lee Oswald merely WALKED away from the scene.... 

In neither case could the man be described as "FLEEING".....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2018, 08:03:19 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2018, 08:18:55 PM »
Fleeing the scene of two crimes is evidence of guilt.

Fleeing??.... Walking up Elm street to catch a bus home and then sitting on that city bus is "fleeing"??   

And The man that you imagine to be Lee Oswald merely WALKED away from the scene.... 

In neither case could the man be described as "FLEEING".....

There's no imagining here, Cakebread. Oswald fled both scene's of the crime. Since Oswald didn't run out of the TSBD so as to announce the he was fleeing he did what anyone who doesn't want to get caught did. In the Tippitt murder Oswald was seen fleeing by several witnesses. 

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2018, 08:24:33 PM »
Here is CE-515. This is the view of the area where Boone saw the rifle

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2018, 08:24:33 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2018, 08:27:42 PM »
Or that Day's photo is just sharper than Studebaker's. Notice how all the other details in the photos correlate with each other.

Thank you. I'm so happy that you mentioned the sharpness  of the photos....

Studebaker Exhibit C

Do you find it odd that the grain of the wood of the boards of the floor can be clearly seen in Stubaker's photo but the butt of the rifle has become invisible?   Would you believe that the clown who added the image of the muzzle of a carcano into the photo forgot that the rifle in the fake photo also required a butt.....

Do you see the lines on the wood floor reach the box?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2018, 08:29:53 PM »
There's no imagining here, Cakebread. Oswald fled both scene's of the crime. Since Oswald didn't run out of the TSBD so as to announce the he was fleeing he did what anyone who doesn't want to get caught did. In the Tippitt murder Oswald was seen fleeing by several witnesses.

I know that in your mind you see the arch villain depicted for you by LBJ's "Special Blue Ribbon Committee"....   Just like little kids can easily identify the arch villain Snidely Whiplash, in the Dudley Doright cartoons.

And since you see Lee Oswald as the arch villain, you see any action attributed to him in a sinister light.   

Sitting on a stationary city bus is FLEEING...   Ha, ha, ha, heee heee heee.... :D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:26:11 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2018, 08:29:53 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2018, 08:37:26 PM »
I know that in you're mind you see the arch villain depicted for you by LBJ's "Special Blue Ribbon Committee"....   Just like little kids can easily identify the arch villain Snidely Whiplash, in the Dudley Doright cartoons.

And since you see Lee Oswald as the arch villain, you see any action attributed to him in a sinister light.   

Sitting on a stationary city bus is FLEEING...   Ha, ha, ha, heee heee heee.... :D

The bus was moving. When Oswald saw the bus being held up get what he did.. he caught a taxi.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2018, 08:52:46 PM »
Hey Mytton.... Why did you hastily delete your post?     It was an excellent demonstration of how the DPD inserted that carcano into a photo that had no rifle in the photo....   

Studebaker Exhibit C

?

JohnM

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2018, 08:52:46 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2018, 09:02:43 PM »
I know that in you're mind you see the arch villain depicted for you by LBJ's "Special Blue Ribbon Committee"....   Just like little kids can easily identify the arch villain Snidely Whiplash, in the Dudley Doright cartoons.

JohnM