Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47343 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2018, 03:28:44 PM »
Advertisement
Lt. J. C. Day and Det Robert Studebaker both testified the photos were taken before the rifle was moved.

Here's Studebaker Exhibit C

Let's have a look at the photos.....and focus our attention on the rifle as it is seen in the photos...

Boone testified that this was the positioning of the boxes as found:

Here's Studebaker Exhibit C

Hmmmm.... It appears that someone has cut off the butt of the rifle in Stubaker Exhibit C ...   That's weird!... Or maybe someone has added the butt in the official government approved in situ photo....Now why would they do that??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2018, 03:28:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2018, 04:25:39 PM »
In the Anybody But Oswald (ABO) crowd nothing is what it seems. These guys and gals are the self appointed Oswald defense team. Since it can be denied that JFK was assassinated, and since it could not have been Oswald, the only conclusion is that it had to be a conspiracy because Oswald wouldn't lie. No, sir. He was a patsy. His mother said so. Never mind that both his wife and brother knew Oswald was guilty as sin. Never mind that he denied living at the Neely Street address where the BY photos were taken. Never mind that he fled the scene of two murders. Both events can be rationally explained. In the first instance Oswald left the TSBD within minutes of the shooting because he figured there was no more work to be done. In the second instance Oswald was not there. Yea! The witnesses didn't see what they saw, the evidence was planted, and there was an Oswald impersonator who either entered the Texas Theater early or was seen leaving the theater after the real Oswald was arrested, or both.

You know what I?m not seeing anywhere in this strawman screed? Any actual evidence that Oswald was ?guilty as sin?. Argument by attempted ridicule doesn?t get you very far.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2018, 04:29:49 PM »
witnesses didn't see what they saw

You mean, like some of the people at Dealey Plaza and the doctors at Parkland as well as several people who were present at the autopsy?

Or witnesses who saw multiple people in the 6th floor window, or people on the knoll with guns. In Oscar?s special pleading world, witnesses see what they see except when they don?t.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2018, 04:29:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2018, 04:32:34 PM »
I await an AnybodyButOswald who was positively identified as being at the scene during both murders.

I await an AnybodyButOswald who knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

What? Too soon?

Apparently it?s left as an exercise to the reader to figure out what if anything this is supposed to demonstrate.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2018, 05:17:06 PM »
Oswald said that the landlady misunderstood his name when he gave it to her.

Oswald said it so it must be true!

;)

Even if he used O.H. Lee as an alias that doesn't support the claim that he used the A. Hidell alias as the WC claimed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2018, 05:17:06 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2018, 05:19:59 PM »
Ask the guy under oath

Are you claiming that the WC enforced the penalty of perjury?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2018, 05:24:21 PM »
In the Anybody But Oswald (ABO) crowd nothing is what it seems. These guys and gals are the self appointed Oswald defense team. Since it can be denied that JFK was assassinated, and since it could not have been Oswald, the only conclusion is that it had to be a conspiracy because Oswald wouldn't lie. No, sir. He was a patsy. His mother said so. Never mind that both his wife and brother knew Oswald was guilty as sin. Never mind that he denied living at the Neely Street address where the BY photos were taken. Never mind that he fled the scene of two murders. Both events can be rationally explained. In the first instance Oswald left the TSBD within minutes of the shooting because he figured there was no more work to be done. In the second instance Oswald was not there. Yea! The witnesses didn't see what they saw, the evidence was planted, and there was an Oswald impersonator who either entered the Texas Theater early or was seen leaving the theater after the real Oswald was arrested, or both.

The NBO (Nobody But Oswald) crowd relies on opinion, belief, faith and "because the authorities said so" instead of evidence. They are allergic to the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2018, 05:24:21 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2018, 05:31:53 PM »
You said the rifle was on it's side.

Yes, that's a fact....And I was agreeing with you.....

Lo Gun wrote: ... The butt plate is north south not east west.

Wow!!   It causes me severe stomach rumbling ...but I must agree with you Mr Lo Gun.

The only way the butt plate could be oriented North / South would be if the butt plate was horizontal as with the rifle  laying on it's side. If the butt plate were vertical  the long axis of that butt plate cannot be aligned with any N/S or E/W grid.

The butt plate as shown on the Alyea film shows the the plate up and down/north and south.
Up and down is NOT north /south...up and down, is vertical....

I'm sorry Mr. Lo Gun.... Perhaps you need a new pair of spectacles ...( or a new brain) The butt plate is NOT vertical in the Alyea film... Detective Day was on the south side of the rifle which was laying on the floor pointing east with the scope up This means that the left side of the rifle was up and the sling was right there within easy reach for Detective Day who was on the south side of the rifle.    The film shows Day grab the sling and hoist the rifle up from the floor.

When they hire you out to do Kid's birthday parties does it become bothersome trying to breathe through that red rubber nose you have to wear as part of your clown getup?

When I get my other laptop I'll post the Alyea snip that will once again show you and everybody else your premium fabricating skills.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 08:17:19 PM by Steve Logan »