Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 47256 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2018, 11:58:08 PM »
Advertisement
You have no idea if Oswald used the rifle at all.

But if the scope was never intended to be used, then the narrative would be that he disassembled and reassembled the rifle and in doing so included a scope that he didn't intend to use.  Makes perfect sense.

Walt really seems to be losing it with his rants.  Again, you have no idea if Oswald used the scope, what condition the scope was in at the time of the assassination (by the time it had been fired for accuracy it had been dropped behind some boxes and it may have been disassembled looking for prints) and how often Oswald had practiced with it to compensate for any imperfection.  At the end of the day Frazier confirmed that the rifle was highly accurate.

Walt really seems to be losing it with his rants.

The little man asked how I knew that Lee Oswald used the scope ( when he shot JFK, which obviously was a loaded question) ... I had pointed out that the scope was mounted askew and the bullets were impacting more than four inches from the aiming point at a range of a mere 15 yards so therefore NOBODY could have hit JFK with that rifle because the bullets would have been yards off target at a range of 100 yards.

My reply was I don't believe that Lee nor anybody else fired the rifle that day...  That reply answers the question....

(by the time it had been fired for accuracy it had been dropped behind some boxes

Oh my goodness... Now Chappie is claiming to have been right there on site and observed the rifle being dropped behind some boxes ...  ( unless he was there he could not know how the rifle was handled)  ...and he makes this claim in contradiction to the two officers who actually found the rifle....Seymour Weitzman said that he spotted the rifle when he got down on the floor and shined his flashlight BENEATH the pallet of books ...It was Not simply BEHIND some boxes....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2018, 11:58:08 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2018, 05:21:37 AM »
Oh my goodness... Now Chappie is claiming to have been right there on site and observed the rifle being dropped behind some boxes ...  ( unless he was there he could not know how the rifle was handled)  ...

It's hilarious how you often refer to the rifle as being carefully placed ...

How would you know? Were you there?

Common sense says it is more likely dropped as Oswald was in a hurry to grab a Coke before heading off to the movies.

I can just imagine him jumping for joy "Whoopee, the POTUS has been shot. I reckon I'll take the rest of the day off."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 05:23:29 AM by Steve Howsley »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2018, 07:11:57 AM »
That should co it for now. Since Oswald's life was not as the one depicted in the movie Truman it's impossible to know when or if Oswald used Hidell directly as himself.

You?re hilarious, Oscar. You post a list of things that are not Oswald using Hidell as an alias for himself, and then admit that it?s impossible to know what you just claimed there were a dozen examples of.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2018, 07:11:57 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2018, 01:20:46 PM »

Common sense says it is more likely dropped as Oswald was in a hurry to grab a Coke before heading off to the movies.

I can just imagine him jumping for joy "Whoopee, the POTUS has been shot. I reckon I'll take the rest of the day off."

Carefully hidden....The rifle was carefully hidden by placing it beneath the pallet on which boxes of books were stacked and then placing boxes of books over the crevasse between the boxes of books.   I was NOT there,  But Eugene Boone swore under oath that officers had searched the area along the likely escape path from the SE corner window to the NW stairway, and the rifle was not seen until Boone who was using a powerful flashlight moved a box that had been placed over the crevasse and shined his flashlight down into the dark cavern.  He the spotted a tiny portion of the butt of the rifle as it lay on the floor beneath the pallet.    At about the same instant Seymour Weitzman who was approaching the same area from the east and working westward toward Boone got down on the floor and shined his flashlight BENEATH the pallet of books, and he too spotted the rifle laying on the floor....

The area was bathed in bright sunlight shining through a window that was only a few feet from the stairway....but nobody saw the rifle until Boone moved at least one box and used his bright flashlight.

The rifle obviously had been carefully hidden.......   

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2018, 04:32:22 PM »
You?re hilarious, Oscar. You post a list of things that are not Oswald using Hidell as an alias for himself, and then admit that it?s impossible to know what you just claimed there were a dozen examples of.

John, John, John... ::) You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2018, 04:32:22 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »

You have no idea if Oswald used the rifle at all.
>>> I have a pretty good idea of who probably used it.

But if the scope was never intended to be used, then the narrative would be that he disassembled and reassembled the rifle and in doing so included a scope that he didn't intend to use.  Makes perfect sense
>>> I'll posit that Oswald quite possibly wanted the scope as at least a prop; his backyard 'acting out' points directly to his delusions of grandeur in my view
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:13:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2018, 05:38:13 PM »
Just trying to be helpfull

No, what you did was avoid speaking to the part of my post you managed to delete in your reply, the facts you gaslighters don't want to face.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2018, 05:38:13 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2018, 06:07:05 PM »

Carefully hidden....The rifle was carefully hidden by placing it beneath the pallet on which boxes of books were stacked and then placing boxes of books over the crevasse between the boxes of books.   I was NOT there,  But Eugene Boone swore under oath that officers had searched the area along the likely escape path from the SE corner window to the NW stairway, and the rifle was not seen until Boone who was using a powerful flashlight moved a box that had been placed over the crevasse and shined his flashlight down into the dark cavern.  He the spotted a tiny portion of the butt of the rifle as it lay on the floor beneath the pallet.    At about the same instant Seymour Weitzman who was approaching the same area from the east and working westward toward Boone got down on the floor and shined his flashlight BENEATH the pallet of books, and he too spotted the rifle laying on the floor....

The area was bathed in bright sunlight shining through a window that was only a few feet from the stairway....but nobody saw the rifle until Boone moved at least one box and used his bright flashlight.

The rifle obviously had been carefully hidden.......

Boone WC testimony

[EXCERPTS]

Mr. BALL - What did you do after you got up to the sixth floor?
Mr. BOONE - Well, I proceeded to the east end of the building, I guess, and started working our way across the building to the west wall, looking in, under, and around all the boxes and pallets, and what-have-you that were on the floor. Looking for the weapon. And as I got to the west wall, there were a row of windows there, and a slight space between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them.
When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I hollered that the rifle was here.

Boone testified that this was the positioning of the boxes as found:

Once again you are lying otherwise you would have posted this image
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:21:48 PM by Bill Chapman »