Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK - A simple solution  (Read 19093 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: JFK - A simple solution
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2018, 04:14:27 PM »
Advertisement
No, ok how bout this

The US intelligence agencies would have had good reason to know who LHO was well before 1963. As soon as he was repatriated to the US he would have had to be closely watched on some level surely for some years. For all intents and purposes he could be a foreign agent or acting in the interests of. They don't just let cold war traitors come back and live freely.
So If that surveillance were to be necessary who might carry that out? Probably CIA counter intelligence. The catch with CI is you must speak the language of those you wish to coerce.

To think its a coincidence a returning traitor killed JFK.

Come on now.

The intelligence community in the US knew who he was in 1961.

not sold? ask yourself this.

How many ex-servicemen do you think might defect to Russia and then ask to

come home and it gets granted, in lets say in 1 year? or ten years? or ever?

and nobody knew who he was?  Man GTFO that is simply unbelievable

How dumb do you think your intelligence is?  huh? ::) ::) ::) ::)

How many ex-servicemen do you think might defect to Russia and then ask to come home and it gets granted, in lets say in 1 year? or ten years? or ever?

How many true traitors would receive a new draft card after defecting to a country from which he could not be drafted?  And after declaring that his allegiance was to a foreign nation? 

Do you believe the Selective Service board routinely notified  turncoat servicemen in a foreign country, that they were still qualified to be inducted  as an A-1 candidate.  And Did they sign the draft card .... "Gut Schieffer"    ( Good Mariner )

As the draft card that Lee received in Minsk in February of 1960 was signed.   And yes, you can look for yourself and see the agency was congratulating him on his success at being accepted by the Soviets...."Good Marine" 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2018, 04:14:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2018, 04:50:35 PM »
It appears that super kook Jim Garrison has made a significant impact on you. I would be the first to acknowlege that Hoover was no angel but to accuse him of such a dirty deed is simply outrageous.

I would be the first to acknowlege that Hoover was no angel but to accuse him of such a dirty deed is simply outrageous.

I understand....  Not everybody has the fortitude to face a horrendous, abhorrent, reality....

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2018, 01:03:06 AM »
I would be the first to acknowlege that Hoover was no angel but to accuse him of such a dirty deed is simply outrageous.

I understand....  Not everybody has the fortitude to face a horrendous, abhorrent, reality....

But Walt "Mr. T" Cakebread is fighting those evil, dark forces...by exposing them on this forum from inside a bunker somewhere in Idaho. Get some sun. One of the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency is impaired cognitive judgement.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2018, 01:03:06 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2018, 02:08:49 AM »
But Walt "Mr. T" Cakebread is fighting those evil, dark forces...by exposing them on this forum from inside a bunker somewhere in Idaho. Get some sun. One of the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency is impaired cognitive judgement.

Idaho?   Nice State....but i'm not there....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2018, 06:39:53 AM »
Nebraska, last time I checked...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2018, 06:39:53 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2018, 07:06:53 PM »
A simple question, Mr Haymaker, did you, and/or anyone you know, actually hear the alluded to KLIF Radio Broadcast "As It Happened" live? As the events occurred?

Then VicePresident LyndonBainesJohnson(1908-1973), became US President on 11/22/'63, after the death by assassination of then US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr. After serving as US President for the remainder of USP JFK's term ending on 01/20/'65, he was elected USP in '64 for his 01/20/'65 to 01/20/'69 term, and did not seek re-election in '68 for the 01/20/69 to 01/20/73 term. He had served as VicePresident for almost 3 years, from 01/20/'61 until 11/22/'63. Prior to becoming VicePresident he was the US Senate MajorityLeader, being 1 of 2 US Senators representing Texas, the other being RalphWebsterYarborough. Prior to being elected to the US Senate in 1948 to take office in Jan '49, he had been an elected US Congressman for about 10 years, and had served in the US Navy during the WW2.

In late 1963, "small town" Dallas, TX had an approximate population of 675,000+, and about 32 miles west is FortWorth, TX, with a late '63 population of approximately 375,000+. And, in between Dallas and FortWorth are the towns of Irving, TX, spelled I-R-V-I-N-G, along with GrandPrairie, TX, as well as Arlington, TX. In late '63, Irving, GrandPrairie, and Arlington had a combined population of approximately 125,000+. Other smaller towns nearby "small town" Dallas, TX, include places like UniversityPark, TX, Carrollton, TX, Grapevine, TX, Lewisville, TX, Plano, TX, Garland, TX, Richardson, TX, and Mesquite, TX, just to name a few that also had a combined approximate population of 125,000+ in late '63.
 ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 07:11:23 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2018, 10:18:56 PM »
when I say "small town" what do I mean?

The men running the  city of Dallas and the state of Texas were a small

circle in 1963.These people all knew each other.

How can you deny that the city of Dallas was involved in every part of this crime?

deeply involved, not my opinion.

you are running the population numbers of Texas.

Is that an argument?

"Mr Haymaker, did you, and/or anyone you know, actually hear the alluded to KLIF Radio Broadcast "As It Happened" live? As the events occurred?"

You can't be serious?  Why dont you address the evidence instead of asking more questions? what say you regarding the evidence ?

(JFK shot through the RIGHT TEMPLE around 1.43 pm.)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 02:07:16 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2018, 10:18:56 PM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2018, 10:29:27 PM »
"after declaring that his allegiance was to a foreign nation? "

You see counter intelligence would have HAD to be the department dealing with LHO.

as he was (for all intent and purpose) a foreign agent

who ran CI for the CIA in 1961-63?

James Jesus Angleton

H.R. Haldeman "After Kennedy was killed, the CIA launched a fantastic cover-up. The CIA literally erased any connection between Kennedy's assassination and the CIA... in fact, Counter intelligence Chief James Angleton of the CIA called Bill Sullivan of the FBI and rehearsed the questions and answers they would give to the Warren Commission investigators."

So LHO is painted as a loser and a nobody.So he works for 1 month at the TSBD working hard and from all reports was quite good at the job learning very quickly. You see nobody knew the motorcade route up until the the 19th of November 1963. If the route goes elsewhere we never hear of LHO. right?

He wasn't there staking out a murder

He was busy filling orders at his job.He was there for the work you see. (no one disputes this, even the WC admits he had no time to plan) His wife just had a new baby.The only plans he was making was what to do with the children this weekend and don't forget June's new shoe's.

Gerald ford describes him as insane and a nut.Is this the work of a lone nut assassin? He was minding his own business working hard for a month in a new job and HELLO JFK is going to drive past in 2 days time. Here he is trying to change his ways (walker attempt) and they drive the President right by his window jeez. A guy just can't get a break can he? It seems to be almost thrust upon him doesn't it?
The lone nut THEORY does not hold water for a minute.

He could lean out the window, take a few shots, put his rifle away and keep stacking boxes.
A little too convenient? It all seems so well planned.

and it was, just not by him.

It is so ridiculous. I can't help but LMAO.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 04:07:51 AM by Eddie Haymaker »