Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA  (Read 37309 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: WC Member's Views Confirmed By HSCA
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2018, 03:56:05 PM »
Advertisement
No. They came from Oswald's rifle.  The rifle was in Oswald's hands and Oswald was on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

Oswald was on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

If that is true....Then please provide a reasonable explanation for Lee's ability to watch Junior Jarman, and Harold Norman, as they entered the back door of the TSBD at 12:27?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2018, 03:56:05 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2018, 05:57:29 PM »
You believe LHO only fired two shots. So do I.

R Caprio: "Unfortunately for us, Senator Russell never seemed to grasp the significance of his statements regarding the SBT.  In his September 18, 1964, telephone conversation with LBJ, Russell said that his rejection of the SBT "don't [sic] make much difference" and was "just a little thing." He didn't seem (or want to see) grasp the fact that if the SBT was false there had to be more than one assassin involved."

If you really think that I support the notion that LHO fired two shots then you are really not paying attention.

Can you support the SBT or not? It would seem not.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2018, 06:00:08 PM »
No. They came from Oswald's rifle.  The rifle was in Oswald's hands and Oswald was on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

Same fantasy belief. It was shown that a shot from the alleged SN could never strike near where Tague was standing. You would have to add a magic ricochet to your fantasy theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2018, 06:00:08 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2018, 10:59:57 PM »
Both the WC and HSCA stated the witnesses were influenced by the media. This ever evolving theory proves that is true.

1)Earwitness statements conflict with initial eyewitness statements.
2)Earwitness statements conflict with the known mechanical operation of the carcano.
3)Subsequent statements from eyewitnesses, conflict with initial statements from eyewitnesses.
4)A shot at Z50 conflicts with what is seen on the Zapruder Film
5)A shot at Z250 conflicts with JBC's review of the Zapruder Film.
6)A shot at Z250 does not mean a shot at Z270.
I am not sure you even read what I write, but I'll say it again: there was no shot at z250. I have never said there was a shot then. The second shot was CLOSER to the third shot than to the first. If it was at z250 it would have been equally close to 1 and 3.
7)A shot at Z250 is an attempt to explain the assassination with the 2.3 second cycle time of the carcano.
8)A shot at Z270 is an attempt to explain earwitness statements with their explanation of shots two and three being closer together than shots one and two.
You obviously have as much difficulty with arithmetic as you have with reading. The time between z250 and z312 is 3.5 seconds not 2.3 sec.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2018, 11:09:03 PM »
Same fantasy belief. It was shown that a shot from the alleged SN could never strike near where Tague was standing. You would have to add a magic ricochet to your fantasy theory.
I agree that the missile that struck the curb near Tague was not a complete bullet. But a fragment did strike the windshield frame and the sun visor above Greer. What evidence excludes as a possibility that another fragment travelling just above the windshield could not have struck Tague?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2018, 11:09:03 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2018, 05:25:08 PM »
I am not sure you even read what I write, but I'll say it again: there was no shot at z250. I have never said there was a shot then. The second shot was CLOSER to the third shot than to the first. If it was at z250 it would have been equally close to 1 and 3.You obviously have as much difficulty with arithmetic as you have with reading. The time between z250 and z312 is 3.5 seconds not 2.3 sec.
There is no reasoning out how you could come up with this thought, but nothing else can be concluded but you advocating a shot at Z250 in an attempt to have an evenly spaced shot pattern to coincide with the carcano cycle time. Force fitting a theory to match the earwitness statements or the cycle time of the carcano seems to be the goal. Maybe you need to explain the significance of Z250.
A Mason: "If JBC was hit in the back on the second shot, that means he was not reacting to being shot until after z250."
-----------------------------------------------
Quote from: Rob Caprio on December 08, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
"Except the SBT is false. So how do you explain seven wounds in two men with one bullet?"

A Mason Replied:
"Two bullets. The second bullet (after z250) caused JBC's chest and wrist wounds. It did not strike JFK."

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2018, 05:28:38 PM »
If you really think that I support the notion that LHO fired two shots then you are really not paying attention.

Can you support the SBT or not? It would seem not.

Broheim,  Brother Rob, welcome to reality. You have managed to stumble around in the dark until you accidently became correct about LHO firing just two shots. Relax and take a deep breath. You have never been right about any aspect of the JFK Assassination before and it is probably making you light headed. Loose the second shooter, you have been unable to prove there was three shots anyway, and you are there.
-----------------------------------------------
The WC, including SEN Russell, concluded with reservations about there having been two maybe three shots and no more.
It is just basic math. Three shots and two shooters. Someone fired two shots and someone fired one shot.

Caprio: "My OP shows that Senator Russell had grave doubts about the SBT, as did several other members, and without the SBT there had to be a second shooter."

Rob Caprio OP
"The two principal reasons Russell rejected the single bullet theory: (1) John  B. Connally's (JBC) WC testimony, in which JBC absolutely, positively, and unequivocally asserted that before he was hit he heard a previous shot that struck JFK ("It's a certainty.  I'll never change my mind"), and, (2) Russell's own examination of the Zapruder film.  (Two other of the seven members of Commission shared Russell's doubts about the SBT; thus, nearly half the Commission questioned the theory.) These same reasons have been mentioned for 54 plus years in regards to why the SBT is not valid by researchers."

"Unfortunately for us, Senator Russell never seemed to grasp the significance of his statements regarding the SBT.  In his September 18, 1964, telephone conversation with LBJ, Russell said that his rejection of the SBT "don't [sic] make much difference" and was "just a little thing." He didn't seem (or want to see) grasp the fact that if the SBT was false there had to be more than one assassin involved."

WC Report Page 111
empty cartridges were found, officials at the scene decided that three shots were fired, and that conclusion was widely circulated by the press. The eyewitness testimony may be subconsciously colored by the extensive publicity given the conclusion that three shots were fired. Nevertheless, the preponderance of the evidence, in particular the three spent cartridges, led the Commission to conclude that there were three shots fired

You have made a big leap forward with your understanding LHO only fired two shots. I look forward to further posts on your journey of discovery Brother Rob.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2018, 05:28:38 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2018, 08:48:59 PM »
There is no reasoning out how you could come up with this thought, but nothing else can be concluded but you advocating a shot at Z250 in an attempt to have an evenly spaced shot pattern to coincide with the carcano cycle time. Force fitting a theory to match the earwitness statements or the cycle time of the carcano seems to be the goal. Maybe you need to explain the significance of Z250.
A Mason: "If JBC was hit in the back on the second shot, that means he was not reacting to being shot until after z250."
I don't want to critcise your reading skills if it is a language problem, so if English is not your first language I apologize: Jack, you need to improve your reading comprehension..

The significance of z250 is that it marks the earliest possible midpoint between shots 1 and 3 so if the second shot was closer to the last shot than to the first, it was after z250.
----------e-------------------------------------
Quote from: Rob Caprio on December 08, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
"Except the SBT is false. So how do you explain seven wounds in two men with one bullet?"

A Mason Replied:
"Two bullets. The second bullet (after z250) caused JBC's chest and wrist wounds. It did not strike JFK."
Again, a bullet at z272 is after z250.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 08:54:31 PM by Andrew Mason »