Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar  (Read 30031 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Lee Oswald, The Paper Bag, And The C2766 Carcano
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2022, 04:12:29 PM »
Advertisement
Oops! You're right (this time), John. I goofed. It was Jerry Freeman who said that.
My fault. Sorry. (I'll delete my incorrect post. Because I hate mistakes.)
Proving that folks need to read things before they get excited and start posting their forlorned views.
That is to say that the Warren gang did not tell witnesses to lie but the authorities told them what they needed to say.
Wes Frazier has changed his story repeatedly through the years...so has Marina for that matter.
The Warren lawyers knew perfectly well that Oswald never went down to the city park or the airport for target practice....that Marina didn't lock him in the bathroom...that tickets to a bullfight and pesos laying around were probably planted. I don't have the time to go on it's so ludicrous.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Lee Oswald, The Paper Bag, And The C2766 Carcano
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2022, 04:12:29 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2022, 04:35:43 PM »
Ruth Paine seemed to be in the loop of the assassination . She has way to many notable inputs when it came to LHO and the Oswald family in general . It seemed that Ruth Paine might have been involved in guiding the going's on of LHO and Marina . CIA inputs ? Plus , there is no way that anyone wraps a rifle up in a blanket and lays it on the floor of the garage . No fingerprints found on rifle ? You people are smarter than that ! Maybe !

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2022, 04:54:50 PM »
There is no way that anyone wraps a rifle up in a blanket and lays it on the floor of the garage.

Why the heck not? Seems like a perfectly logical way to store a rifle in a garage to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2022, 04:54:50 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2022, 04:57:08 PM »
Ruth Paine seemed to be in the loop of the assassination . She has way to many notable inputs when it came to LHO and the Oswald family in general . It seemed that Ruth Paine might have been involved in guiding the going's on of LHO and Marina . CIA inputs ? Plus , there is no way that anyone wraps a rifle up in a blanket and lays it on the floor of the garage . No fingerprints found on rifle ? You people are smarter than that ! Maybe !

A Quaker suburban housewife was the mastermind behind the assassination?  Between changes diapers and baking brownies she was plotting with the CIA to kill the president!!  HA HA HA. Why would you say that "no one" wraps a rifle in a blanket?  What was Oswald supposed to do with it since Paine might have objected to him keeping a rifle in her garage?  And, of course, Oswald's prints were found on the rifle.  Not sure why you say otherwise.  If there were any doubt, Marina confirmed Oswald's ownership of the rifle, there are photos, serial numbers, and documents that link him to a specific rifle.  The same rifle found at the crime scene.  A slam dunk of guilt.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2022, 06:00:22 PM »
Why the heck not? Seems like a perfectly logical way to store a rifle in a garage to me.

Really?

Let's see just how logical it actually is. Oswald is supposed to have transported his rifle to New Orleans on public transport, right? I don't think it is very plausible that he did so by wrapping it in a blanket. What do you think? A duffel bag or something similar would seem a far more logical choice, right? You know, the kind of bag that was actually found in Ruth Paine's garage.

So, if we assume that Oswald did in fact not use a blanket but used some kind of bag to transport the rifle to New Orleans, why would it even be remotely logical for him to use a blanket to wrap the rifle in instead of using the duffel bag that was actually amongst the possessions that were stored in Ruth Paine's garage after she collected Marina in New Orleans?

You may feel differently, but the entire blanket thing simply doesn't make much sense to me. Even less so, as a blanket does not offer much guarantee that the rifle won't fall out during the unloading of the car.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2022, 06:00:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2022, 08:12:39 PM »
And, of course, Oswald's prints were found on the rifle.

Still  BS: , no matter how many times you repeat it.

If there were any doubt, Marina confirmed Oswald's ownership of the rifle,

there are photos, serial numbers, and documents that link him to a specific rifle.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2022, 03:17:29 AM »
Really?

Let's see just how logical it actually is. Oswald is supposed to have transported his rifle to New Orleans on public transport, right? I don't think it is very plausible that he did so by wrapping it in a blanket. What do you think? A duffel bag or something similar would seem a far more logical choice, right? You know, the kind of bag that was actually found in Ruth Paine's garage.

So, if we assume that Oswald did in fact not use a blanket but used some kind of bag to transport the rifle to New Orleans, why would it even be remotely logical for him to use a blanket to wrap the rifle in instead of using the duffel bag that was actually amongst the possessions that were stored in Ruth Paine's garage after she collected Marina in New Orleans?

You may feel differently, but the entire blanket thing simply doesn't make much sense to me. Even less so, as a blanket does not offer much guarantee that the rifle won't fall out during the unloading of the car.

A duffel bag or something similar would seem a far more logical choice, right?

A duffel bag, Barracks bag,  or sea bag are not long enough to hold a 40 inch long rifle.

I've posted this many times but nobody wants to do a bit of basic research.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2022, 03:17:29 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2022, 03:34:29 AM »
A duffel bag or something similar would seem a far more logical choice, right?

A duffel bag, Barracks bag,  or sea bag are not long enough to hold a 40 inch long rifle.

I've posted this many times but nobody wants to do a bit of basic research.....

Bags come in all shapes and sizes. But if you are claiming that Oswald did not use a bag of any kind to take a rifle to New Orleans, then please tell me what he did use to conceal the weapon on public transport?

Or are you saying that he never took a rifle to New Orleans in the first place?