Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar  (Read 30034 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2022, 01:22:33 AM »
Advertisement
And the Klein's order was MAILED the previous day, March 12.

You don’t know when the Klein’s order was mailed. That’s an assumption too (that the alleged order coupon arrived in the alleged envelope). And you certainly have nothing that tells you when the Seaport order was received, even though you claimed to. Besides, Oswald was at work at JCS all day on March 12.

So the Klein's order was most certainly RECEIVED by Klein's on March 13, just as the stamped date indicates on Waldman #7.

Why do you keep misrepresenting this? Waldman 7 says nothing about when the order was received.

And, yes, I'm ASSUMING the Seaport order was also mailed on March 12, due to the "March 13" invoice date on the Seaport internal form.

Thank you. Then why did you state your assumption as a fact?

But, since coincidences like that aren't impossible, I suppose it is possible that Oswald put the revolver order in the mail on January 27 (to match the date he himself wrote on the order form), and then Seaport Traders in L.A. just let Oswald's order sit around for 6 or 7 weeks until they finally got around to processing it. But I kinda doubt that silly scenario is the truth. Don't you?

There’s no reason to prefer one made-up silly scenario over another.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2022, 01:22:33 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2022, 01:23:57 AM »
Marina has said that this is NOT how it happened.....   Marina could understand English.... and the officer asked her if her husband owned any guns.    But before she could think of the words to answer the officer Ruth Paine butted in and replied that "no, Lee didn't own any guns" .....    Marina was startled by Ruth's statement and corrected her answer to the officer, by saying that yes, Lee did own a gun ( she didn't know the difference between a shotgun, and a B-B gun.) and pointed to the rolled up blanket on the floor.   

Later when they were standing and waiting while the police poked around in the garage, Marina quietly asked Ruth why she had told the officer that Lee didn't own a gun, and then twisted the officer's question when she translated it to Marina.  Marina said her words to Ruth Paine were....Why did you say "no" ..... and has your knowledge of Russian  suddenly failed you?

Walt, source please.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2022, 01:28:24 AM »
On the floor in the blanket, says Marina.

Wrong, the relevant point being the location of the alleged rifle in the blanket on the floor. Unfortunately Marina and the Paines couldn't keep their stories straight, so we have at least one liar in the household. Isn't that a shame?

Whew, indeed, but don't fell bad about it, as this is just the latest in your endless line of screw-ups.

Ruth and Marina had to agree about the location of the blanket within the garage even though they both confirmed it was there?  Wow.  And you find that more important than Marina's confirmation that there was a rifle in the blanket?  Whew.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2022, 01:28:24 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2022, 01:29:59 AM »

Mrs. PAINE - There were six altogether, and they were busy in various parts of the house. The officer asked me in the garage did Lee Oswald have any weapons or guns. I said no, and translated the question to Marina, and she said yes; that she had seen a portion of it--had looked into--she indicated the blanket roll on the floor.

Marina has said that this is NOT how it happened.....   Marina could understand English.... and the officer asked her if her husband owned any guns.    But before she could think of the words to answer the officer Ruth Paine butted in and replied that "no, Lee didn't own any guns" .....    Marina was startled by Ruth's statement and corrected her answer to the officer, by saying that yes, Lee did own a gun ( she didn't know the difference between a shotgun, and a B-B gun.) and pointed to the rolled up blanket on the floor.   

Later when they were standing and waiting while the police poked around in the garage, Marina quietly asked Ruth why she had told the officer that Lee didn't own a gun, and then twisted the officer's question when she translated it to Marina.  Marina said her words to Ruth Paine were....Why did you say "no" ..... and has your knowledge of Russian  suddenly failed you?

Wrong.

Mr. RANKIN. When was the last time that you had noticed the rifle before that day?
Mrs. OSWALD. I said that I saw--for the first and last time I saw the rifle about a week after I had come to Mrs. Paine. But, as I said, the rifle was wrapped in a blanket, and I was sure when the police had come that the rifle was still in the blanket, because it was all rolled together. And, therefore, when they took the blanket and the rifle was not in it, I was very much surprised.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2022, 01:40:32 AM »
Walt, source please.

Marina told me face to face.... And I believe she also told a reporter for a special supplement for the DMN that was published on the thirtieth anniversary of the coup d' etat.  I believe that I still have that supplement........ I'll see if I can find it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2022, 01:40:32 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2022, 02:01:51 AM »
Marina told me face to face.... And I believe she also told a reporter for a special supplement for the DMN that was published on the thirtieth anniversary of the coup d' etat.  I believe that I still have that supplement........ I'll see if I can find it.

Marina indicated she checked the garage for the blanket EVEN before the police arrived after she heard the news about the assassination.

Mr. RANKIN. Did you think immediately that your husband might have been involved?
Mrs. OSWALD. No.
Mr. RANKIN. Did Mrs. Paine say anything about the possibility of your husband being involved?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, but she only said that "By the way, they fired from the building in which Lee is working."
My heart dropped. I then went to the garage to see whether the rifle was there, and I saw that the blanket was still there, and I said, "Thank God." I thought, "Can there really be such a stupid man in the world that could do something like that?" But I was already rather upset at that time--I don't know why. Perhaps my intuition. I didn't know what I was doing.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you look in the blanket to see if the rifle was there?
Mrs. OSWALD. I didn't unroll the blanket. It was in its usual position, and it appeared to have something inside.
Mr. RANKIN. Did you at any time open the blanket to see if the rifle was there?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, only once.
Mr. RANKIN. You have told us about that.
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. And what about Mrs. Paine? Did she look in the blanket to see if the rifle was there?
Mrs. OSWALD. She didn't know about the rifle. Perhaps she did know. But she never told me about it. I don't know.
Mr. RANKIN. When did you learn that the rifle was not in the blanket?
Mrs. OSWALD. When the police arrived and asked whether my husband had a rifle, and I said "Yes."

Mr. RANKIN. Then what happened?
Mrs. OSWALD. They began to search the apartment. When they came to the garage and took the blanket, I thought, "Well, now, they will find it." They opened the blanket but there was no rifle there.
Then, of course, I already knew that it was Lee. Because, before that, while I thought that the rifle was at home, I did not think that Lee had done that. I thought the police had simply come because he was always under suspicion

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2022, 02:09:55 AM »
  We know that LHO had his rifle in New Orleans in the summer of '63. And we also know that all his possessions were transported to Irving in Ruth's car in Sept. '63. Nobody specifically saw the rifle at that time, that's true enough. 
We know......Nobody saw the rifle.......
Unloaded the car and stored stuff with their eyes closed?
You know nothing. You accept what you wish to believe. All WE have is Marina's testimony which has been shown to be fraudulent...you just will not accept it.
 She told the Warren gang just exactly what she thought they wanted to hear. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2022, 02:09:55 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2022, 02:30:33 AM »
You don’t know when the Klein’s order was mailed. That’s an assumption too (that the alleged order coupon arrived in the alleged envelope). And you certainly have nothing that tells you when the Seaport order was received, even though you claimed to. Besides, Oswald was at work at JCS all day on March 12.

[...]

Why do you keep misrepresenting this? Waldman 7 says nothing about when the order was received.

I see John is in need of that calculator again.

Why can't CTers ever add things up logically?

We know Oswald mailed the Klein's form before 10:30 AM on March 12. (And I think he probably mailed it BEFORE he went to work that day. The Main Post Office was likely open by 8:00 AM in those days, per Gary Mack.)

And we know that Waldman 7 shows a "Mar 13, 1963" date at the top of the document.

Ergo, Klein's received the Oswald order form on either March 12 (the day it was mailed) or March 13 (the day Waldman 7 was stamped). March 13th, of course, is the day it was likely received in the mail by Klein's.

And there is no proof whatsoever that Waldman No. 7 is some kind of phony/fake document. That's merely a baseless assumption on the part of desperate conspiracy theorists.

Here's my gift to all Internet conspiracy believers. I only hope they will use it some day:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 02:40:16 AM by David Von Pein »