Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar  (Read 29711 times)

Offline David Von Pein

Re: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2022, 02:20:04 AM »
Advertisement
You forgot to add that the shipments and/or notice to acquire arrived on the same day too.

I have no idea why you're saying this. AFAIK, there's nothing in the records to show exactly what date the Seaport revolver or the Klein's rifle arrived at the post office. What are you basing your above comment on?

But even if you are correct on this, why would it be surprising to you at all? Since we know that both guns were shipped to Oswald's P.O. Box on the very same day, then why couldn't they easily have both arrived at the Dallas post office on the same day? That probably should have happened given those circumstances.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 02:23:58 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2022, 02:20:04 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2022, 02:25:54 AM »
I believe CE 399 was fired by someone through the 6th fl rifle but not through a president and a governor.

YOU DO???   How can you believe that ??
I have expressed this [it is speculation] before. I know that you have read it.
That C2766 rifle found on the 6th floor had a round fired through it into a mattress or a block of gelatin previous to the Dallas parade. It could have been hours or days.
The round was recovered and subsequently planted so that the FBI lab could trace it to the rifle.
It hit nothing of substance because it just looks too damn good.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2022, 02:43:20 AM »
Yes we do. Both were received on March 13, 1963, as proven by the dates on the internal forms.....

KLEIN'S

and

SEAPORT TRADERS INC.

Sorry Dave, but neither of these documents tells you when the orders arrived.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2022, 02:43:20 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2022, 02:49:45 AM »
I have no idea why you're saying this. AFAIK, there's nothing in the records to show exactly what date the Seaport revolver or the Klein's rifle arrived at the post office. What are you basing your above comment on?
Only just a guess based on......
March 20, 1963: The rifle and the revolver are shipped.
March 25, 1963: LHO picks up the weapons.
Correct there's nothing in the record to indicate arrival.
That would have been a hard one to fudge.
And I did find the tidy "invoice dates" ..the one on the revolver was changed and 1 wk was conveniently placed.
However, there is also really no proof that Lee Oswald received those weapons at all.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2022, 02:51:36 AM »
Order received got confused with order delivered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2022, 02:51:36 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2022, 03:02:46 AM »
I have expressed this [it is speculation] before. I know that you have read it.
That C2766 rifle found on the 6th floor had a round fired through it into a mattress or a block of gelatin previous to the Dallas parade. It could have been hours or days.
The round was recovered and subsequently planted so that the FBI lab could trace it to the rifle.
It hit nothing of substance because it just looks too damn good.

Yes, i agree with the speculation that a bullet was fired through a barrel of a 6.5 Carcano rifle.... BUT... I doubt that the rifle used was C2766.  ( The TSBD carcano)   Because FBI weapons expert Frazier testified that the barrel of the TSBD carcano was worn and the edges of the lands in the barrel were ROUNDED....   Photos of CE 399 reveal that CE 399 was fired through a barrel that was in good condition. 

The TSBD carcano was simply a throw down gun that could be linked to Lee Oswald by the BY photo.

It's easy to create a false picture when you're both the perpetrator and the investigator.     

How many negro men paid the price for a crime that the investigators knew damned well had been committed by a "Good ol White Boy" ?

As far as the perpetrators were concerned Lee Oswald was just a stinkin commie and deserved to be set up as the patsy....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2022, 03:09:33 AM »
All of this is the frayed end of a rope that the Deep State wanted so tightly bound.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2022, 03:09:33 AM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2022, 03:20:16 AM »
Sorry Dave, but neither of these documents tells you when the orders arrived.

It depends on what you mean by "When the orders arrived". Are you talking about when the order forms arrived at Klein's & Seaport? Or do you mean when the guns arrived at the Dallas post office?

There is no document that tells us exactly what date the guns arrived at the post office.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 03:23:07 AM by David Von Pein »