Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar  (Read 30012 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2022, 11:50:00 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah, John, just ignore the "stuff" like the rifle, the Tippit murder, Oswald's prints all over the Sniper's Nest, the paper bag in the Nest, the C2766 bullet shells in the Nest, the C2766 bullet fragments in the limousine, the many lies that Oswald told to the police....etc., etc.

Are all of those things on my list to be categorized as merely "suspicions" and "gut feelings" as well?

Yes. Not a single one of those things tells you anything about who shot Kennedy — even if the shells and the fragments had been properly handled as evidence. And the only reason you consider what he allegedly told police to be “lies” is because you think he did it. How circular.

P.S. *what* “paper bag in the nest”? The dotted line in the police photo?  :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 11:58:13 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2022, 11:50:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2022, 11:57:14 PM »
Sure there was. But that doesn't tell us exactly WHEN Oswald dropped the revolver order in the mail. Seaport didn't save a microfilmed copy of the postmarked envelope like Klein's did. So we can only guess as to when Oswald mailed the Seaport form. But since we know the Seaport form got to L.A. on the exact same day as the Klein's order (March 13) and was shipped the exact same day as the Klein's order (March 20), it's probably a good guess to say that he dropped both order forms in a mailbox on March 12th.

“We” don’t know when these orders were received.

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2022, 12:36:17 AM »
Yes. Not a single one of those things tells you anything about who shot Kennedy — even if the shells and the fragments had been properly handled as evidence. And the only reason you consider what he allegedly told police to be “lies” is because you think he did it. How circular.

P.S. *what* “paper bag in the nest”? The dotted line in the police photo?  :D

This, folks, is called Denial (a common malady amongst conspiracy fantasists). The biggest example of which can be seen HERE.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 12:41:35 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2022, 12:36:17 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2022, 12:44:48 AM »

Yes we do. Both were received on March 13, 1963, as proven by the dates on the internal forms.....

KLEIN'S

and

SEAPORT TRADERS INC.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2022, 01:32:06 AM »
Yes we do. Both were received on March 13, 1963, as proven by the dates on the internal forms..... 
https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/html/WH_Vol21_0364a.htm
https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh20/html/WH_Vol20_0318b.htm
But were those not order shipping dates and not order received dates?
Also...re http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/01/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-887.html
I have never heard of this Rob't Prudhomme before but he is not my spokesman nor is he a spokesperson for all skeptics everywhere ::)
I believe CE 399 was fired by someone through the 6th fl rifle but not through a president and a governor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2022, 01:32:06 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2022, 01:50:59 AM »

Both dates (March 13 and 20) are on both invoices (Klein's & Seaport).

Also...re http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/01/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-887.html
I have never heard of this Rob't Prudhomme before but he is not my spokesman nor is he a spokesperson for all skeptics everywhere ::)

And I never said that he was. I just said it was the biggest example of CTers being in denial that I can think of. When you skip down deeper into that discussion, that's when the SBT Denial really starts to take shape. It's quite remarkable....and humorous.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 01:53:01 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2022, 02:02:10 AM »
I believe CE 399 was fired by someone through the 6th fl rifle but not through a president and a governor.

YOU DO???   How can you believe that ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2022, 02:02:10 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2022, 02:12:43 AM »
Was there not a record of the orders received and processed?
Or do we otherwise presume stuff ...in other words these orders ...regardless of whoever mailed them...one to Chicago and the other to an LA California supply company...were mailed [very likely] on the same exact day...presumably received on the same exact day...presumably filled on the same exact day....presumably shipped the same exact day....presumably arrived in Dallas the same exact day...and were picked up at the same exact time?

Seaport didn't save a microfilmed copy of the postmarked envelope like Klein's did. So we can only guess as to when Oswald mailed the Seaport form. But since we know the Seaport form got to L.A. on the exact same day as the Klein's order (March 13) and was shipped the exact same day as the Klein's order (March 20), it's probably a good guess to say that he dropped both order forms in a mailbox on March 12th.
You forgot to add that the shipments and/or notice to acquire arrived on the same day too.
we can only guess....it's probably a good guess
                                      :D
I would love to see an actuary calculate the odds of such a series of occurrences randomly happen as mentioned above... I believe it would be just totally unbelievably astrofriggen-nomical.