Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 66202 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #192 on: September 24, 2018, 09:41:17 PM »
Advertisement
Yes, it's ludicrous, but it's just a reflex action by the Saint Patsy wannabe defense team to try to dispute every single piece of evidence in the case.

:D

As if a wedding ring is a "piece of evidence in the case".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: September 24, 2018, 09:41:17 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #193 on: September 24, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »
Anyone know why Pinocchio John is putting my name in quotation marks?  I know he is dishonest, but paranoia appears to be new along with his bizarre avatar which seems to be an expression of self-contempt.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2018, 09:51:08 PM »
It is interesting that Oswald was concerned with the number of dependents on his tax forms to save a few pennies in anticipation of the birth of his daughter.

What are you babbling about now?  His two dependents on Oct. 15 were Marina and June.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2018, 09:51:08 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #195 on: September 24, 2018, 09:54:06 PM »
Anyone know why Pinocchio John is putting my name in quotation marks?

Because "Richard Smith" is an alias, just like "John Mytton" is.

I know he is dishonest,

Says the guy who think that it's "dishonest" to not answer one of his silly questions...  Says the guy who has yet to come up with a single example of me being dishonest about anything and yet lies about the evidence on a daily basis.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2018, 09:58:50 PM »
LOL.  It is amazing how Pinocchio John posts here so frequently but hasn't a clue as to what he is talking about. 

Mr. TRULY. Yes; he did. And he told me I asked him about experience that he had had, or where he had worked, and he said he had just served his term in the Marine Corps and had received an honorable discharge, and he listed some things of an office nature that he had learned to do in the Marines.
 I questioned him about any past activities. I asked him if he had ever had any trouble with the police, and he said, no. So thinking that he was just out of the Marines, I didn't check any further back. I didn't have anything of a permanent nature in mind for him. He looked like a nice young fellow to me--he was quiet and well mannered. He used the word "sir", you know, which a lot of them don't do at this time.
 So I told him if he would come to work on the morning of the 16th, it was the beginning of a new pay period. So he filled out his withholding slip, with the exception of the number of dependents.
He asked me if I would hold that for 3 or 4 days, that he is expecting a baby momentarily.
 So some 4 days or so later--I don't remember the exact day--he told me that he had this new baby, and he wanted to add one dependent.
He finished filling it out. And I sent it up to Mr. Campbell who makes out the payroll for the company.
Mr. BELIN. Now, on October 15th you saw him fill out the application form for employment in his own writing?
Mr. TRULY. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. You also saw him fill out the withholding slip, except for the number of exemptions, in his own writing, is that correct?
Mr. TRULY. Yes, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2018, 09:58:50 PM »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #197 on: September 24, 2018, 10:33:17 PM »
Pure speculation but for me the likely reason Oswald got the job was that he presented as a well spoken, polite, ex Marine with a young family. This was a time and place when serving your country was held in esteem,  and Truly gave and ex serviceman a job, like they had with Dougherty.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2018, 11:10:51 PM »
So I told him if he would come to work on the morning of the 16th, it was the beginning of a new pay period. So he filled out his withholding slip, with the exception of the number of dependents.
He asked me if I would hold that for 3 or 4 days, that he is expecting a baby momentarily.
 So some 4 days or so later--I don't remember the exact day--he told me that he had this new baby, and he wanted to add one dependent.

So what's wrong with that?  That's all true.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2018, 11:10:51 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #199 on: September 24, 2018, 11:47:58 PM »
Caprio has figured out that Truly hired Oswald to put him in place as the fall guy.

You see, Truly knew that JFK was going to be assassinated in Dealy Plaza months before the visit to Dallas was even planned.

That's why Truly didn't check Saint Patsy's references.

It's amazing that Caprio can figure this all out, and not be able to figure out what year Benavides died.

Gee is claiming things that he can't quote me saying. Gee is lying like this because even he realizes that LHO getting a job that fast at a place that had laid off other workers seems strange.

He is trying to deflect by making claims for me.