Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 66312 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #184 on: September 24, 2018, 05:35:10 PM »
Advertisement
It can't be proved since ALL of Yo Harvey's posts have been removed from ACJ. Isn't that convenient? I have removed my post given this state of affairs.

Unbelievable, you have never had proof that Yo Harvey was Paul May, you have no proof that he posted anything yet you still felt compelled to link Paul May to some of the most horrendous crimes the world has ever seen. Shame on you Caprio.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: September 24, 2018, 05:35:10 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #185 on: September 24, 2018, 05:46:25 PM »
Again with the false accusations, I never said that Oswald couldn't get the job, I simply said that he was already on a good wicket.
Besides, the amount of money for the type work seems excessively high, do airports pay their menial labor so much more than minimum wage? I reckon the hours would have been awful, the work back breaking and perhaps to earn the big bucks lots of overtime?

JohnM

You would have to ask the Texas Unemployment Commission as they said that was the pay. I would guess it might have been an union job.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2018, 05:51:32 PM »
Unbelievable, you have never had proof that Yo Harvey was Paul May, you have no proof that he posted anything yet you still felt compelled to link Paul May to some of the most horrendous crimes the world has ever seen. Shame on you Caprio.

JohnM

Paul May has admitted that he was Yo Harvey on ACJ and the first version of this board. He called me some of those things on ACJ so I know from firsthand experience. I simply can't prove it since all of his posts are gone. That's why I removed my post.

Stop acting so outraged as numerous people have said the same thing over the years.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2018, 05:51:32 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #187 on: September 24, 2018, 05:54:23 PM »
Caprio has figured out that Truly hired Oswald to put him in place as the fall guy.

You see, Truly knew that JFK was going to be assassinated in Dealy Plaza months before the visit to Dallas was even planned.

That's why Truly didn't check Saint Patsy's references.

It's amazing that Caprio can figure this all out, and not be able to figure out what year Benavides died.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #188 on: September 24, 2018, 06:06:03 PM »
Paul May has admitted that he was Yo Harvey on ACJ and the first version of this board. He called me some of those things on ACJ so I know from firsthand experience. I simply can't prove it since all of his posts are gone. That's why I removed my post.

Stop acting so outraged as numerous people have said the same thing over the years.

Ok you removed the post and I respect you for that, lets move on.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: September 24, 2018, 06:06:03 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #189 on: September 24, 2018, 07:02:06 PM »
Please. Outside of small towns were labor is hard to find it has always been common to check someone out before hiring them.

So it should be simple for you to prove this was the standard practice at the TSBD as you have alleged.  For example, by citing a background check done on a similar TSBD employee around this time.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #190 on: September 24, 2018, 09:29:02 PM »
And you can show that LHO saw those movies and was influenced by them how?

I'm actually surprised that Bugliosi didn't include this in his list of "evidence".  "Mytton" however will carry on the banner of absurd arguments.

Oswald saw a movie about an assassination, therefore he killed JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: September 24, 2018, 09:29:02 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #191 on: September 24, 2018, 09:40:22 PM »
I guess the plan was to remove Oswald's wedding ring, somehow plant it back at the Paine house or get Marina to lie about it for the purpose of providing evidence that is not evidence of Oswald's guilt according to the strawman brothers.

Wow, just . . . wow.

"Richard" has no friggin' clue what a strawman argument is.  That's why he makes so many of them.